Oct 05th 2008
Chelsea v Aston Villa 15.00
Everton v Newcastle 16.00
Man City v Liverpool 15.00
Portsmouth v Stoke City 15.00
Tottenham v Hull City 15.00
West Ham v Bolton 13.30

big game at Ewood tomorrow, their cup final :;

seriously though i imagine it's gonna be a tough game, i'll be well pleased if United can take three points, not heard anything on Rooney's condition but Berbatov and Tevez should do fine, Fletch to start in the middle alongside Anderson

be interesting to see if City can put on a show against the kopites on sunday

Insomnia
03-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Hopefully the mid-week performance will carry on through to our fixture 2moro, think Gordon will be in for a tough time...

Will be watching the Blackburn v Man utd on Setanta later, should be good...

Frank Dogshit
04-10-2008, 12:40 AM
lookin forward to the united game tomorrow. its always nice to see them bring 6000 'supporters' who are not within a 100 mile radius of old trafford in the ground. keeps our ground full! no doubt the jellied eels and pie and mash will be going down well as usual.

be a tough game, ill take 1-1. Santa Cruz again

djfase
04-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Some cracking games this wkend.

Arsenal, man city, chelsea, spurs. All good games where results are not guaranteed

Numeric
05-10-2008, 01:53 PM
good performance from United last night at Ewood, the first goal was a little contentious but i'm not gonna lose any sleep over that, Rovers had a couple of chances, once Stanta Cruz went off injured they were spent as an attacking force, United should have scored wel more goals which was the only dissappointment, but we're lookin very strong again now and i'm well happy with the three points

the United fans were in fine voice i thought, unlike the fair weather Rovers support :;

xes
06-10-2008, 08:12 AM
we're going doooown :lol:

Will
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM
At least Spurs can be relied upon to cheer up us Arsenal fans! Hopefully you'll be going down!

Good come back by Liverpool, at least they're doing well.

lukekendall
06-10-2008, 12:23 PM
spurs are shot away!! i dunno whats going on with em!!!?!

Insomnia
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Do you Spurs boys think it would be right to get rid of Ramos??

lukekendall
06-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Do you Spurs boys think it would be right to get rid of Ramos??

no i dont think so!!

the guy's record is fantastic!! well in the spanish league............... we are looking better game by game, should never of let robbie keane go!! he was our only leader really, par king which dose not play very many games. the team defo lacks a leader!!

our strikers at the mo are poo! and every player we have bought in needs time to gell, modric, bently, pavlochenco...... these players dont become rubbish over night!! we have quality it just needs time to gel!!

he should not get sacked!!

did you know martin jol is top of the table with hamburg !!! ha!!

Spacehopper
06-10-2008, 08:11 PM
the thing with tottenham i think is that when they had berb and keane they were scoring goals but conceding just as many.....now that would tell you your defence is in need of strengthening.....spurs have only bought attackin players when maybe another decent centre back should have been snapped up as ledley king is undependable

Microdot
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM
good to see Utd give the yonners a good spanking....
As usual there were more reds in the home support than blackburn fans.
as a town, I reckon blackburn would be greatly improved by an outbreak of anthrax.

Spacehopper
11-10-2008, 01:17 AM
well as much as united fans hate to say it.....they were shit without ronaldo....nows hes back they are starting to win games......cant wait until ronaldo goes to top up his suntan in spain and fergusons jaw finally gives up chewin his freedent....giggs hits 40 and scholes hits his last ginger pube......

must admit tho fergie has been the best manager you will see for many years.....through the 90s when football was actually about FOOTBALL.....not money and all the other bollox that goes around today....

if it hadnt been for that mark robins goal!!!!! haha

Spacehopper
11-10-2008, 01:30 AM
:::::::::::JOKE::::::::::::::::::

tottenham hotspur asked richard branson to sponsor them.........

richard said 'no chance'

how do you expect virgin to sponsor a team that gets ****ed every week?

Numeric
12-10-2008, 12:42 PM
well as much as united fans hate to say it.....they were shit without ronaldo....nows hes back they are starting to win games......cant wait until ronaldo goes to top up his suntan in spain and fergusons jaw finally gives up chewin his freedent....giggs hits 40 and scholes hits his last ginger pube......

must admit tho fergie has been the best manager you will see for many years.....through the 90s when football was actually about FOOTBALL.....not money and all the other bollox that goes around today....

if you'd actually bothered to watch United this season then you'd realise that all the players have built up a head of steam now, having Cristiano back has helped but it's just as much about others such as Rooney, Fletch, Park and even now Berbatov starting to play much better

and the Robins goal saving Sir's job is a myth, he wouldn't have been sacked had United lost that game, just media bullshit

Will
13-10-2008, 10:25 AM
I guess we'll never know.

Microdot
15-10-2008, 11:20 AM

complete shite mate. Rooney, Berba and Tevez plus Giggs' return to form have been the main reason Utd are winning again.
Ronaldo coming on against Chelsea probably actually cost Utd 2 points (3 if you count the one Chelsea gained), because Park going off left a hole in the midfield for the rent boys to exploit.

basslinejunkie
15-10-2008, 11:37 AM
cant wait for the proper footy to start again and the england distraction has ****ed of for another few months.

278d7e64a374de26f==