PDA

View Full Version : bass samples

Col
09-01-2004, 12:10 PM
anybody know of any links to any bass sample collections, preferably suitable for techno?

its just that ive been building my sample collection over the past few days, and im really lacking in the bass sample department.

go ahead, call me a lazy bastard.

Mika Silo
09-01-2004, 03:12 PM
i presume you mean basskick :) if so; PM me and i'll hook you up with some nice ones. if not; excuse me ;)

EmotionComplex
09-01-2004, 03:18 PM
think he means bass for bass lines....dont u :scratch:

Ive got quite a few bass samples if u msn me when your on mate ill sort them out, i find sythesisng bass to be a lot more effective though, junglist is a good vst for creating basses on

Mika Silo
09-01-2004, 03:23 PM
:eh: okay my fault :) But a lot of people use the word bass for bassdrum, so that's why i wasn't sure.

DJZeMig_L
09-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Spectrasonics ... damn' can't remember now the name of the plug in but all of them good monster sounds, I know there is one just for bass (6 gb worth of ;) ).

Z

Col
09-01-2004, 11:44 PM
i presume you mean basskick :) if so; PM me and i'll hook you up with some nice ones. if not; excuse me ;)

thanks for the offer mika, but its sub bass samples that im after.

MARKEG
09-01-2004, 11:47 PM
well why not just make them? i mean get a nice sub bass sound hit record and sit there for hours messin. just do loads and loads of variations/sequences/filters etc... next day get it all in soundforge and cut the shit out you like.

i've built up a massive file of sub bass loops from doing this and it make it really easy when you need to find that perfect sub bass loop.. ;)

Col
09-01-2004, 11:49 PM
think he means bass for bass lines....dont u :scratch:

Ive got quite a few bass samples if u msn me when your on mate ill sort them out, i find sythesisng bass to be a lot more effective though, junglist is a good vst for creating basses on

cheers greg. ;)

Col
09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
well why not just make them? i mean get a nice sub bass sound hit record and sit there for hours messin. just do loads and loads of variations/sequences/filters etc... next day get it all in soundforge and cut the shit out you like.

i've built up a massive file of sub bass loops from doing this and it make it really easy when you need to find that perfect sub bass loop.. ;)

yeah i will do mate, cubase is all screwed up right now (i need to format again!!!) thanks for the tip though, another thing is that im tryin to build a massive sample collection at the mo. (really lacking in the bass department) i know what your saying though. ;)

Col
09-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Spectrasonics ... damn' can't remember now the name of the plug in but all of them good monster sounds, I know there is one just for bass (6 gb worth of ;) ).

Z

im well after this miggy, is it the trilogy? its 6/7 cds though, would love to get my filthy hands on it.

DJZeMig_L
10-01-2004, 01:22 AM
right... I'm quite sure it's out there!! :rambo:

Z

Mika Silo
10-01-2004, 10:52 AM
Nice tip Mark!! Cheers! :clap:

EmotionComplex
10-01-2004, 11:15 AM
i had trilogy but it didnt work because of a crap file build, we wont go into it any further due to copyright reasons :lol:

StoQ
11-01-2004, 09:27 AM

Z

u mean spectrasonics trilogy. it contents 5 cds :)
very powerfull item, i've been using it many times but i need a manual cuz, its hard to create subbasses suitable to my vision of hardtekkno.
if anyone need it i can send it by mail :)

BloodStar
13-01-2004, 10:47 AM
I mean you can do great bass,or subbass from more synths than just a Trilogy., Junglist is here for you,also Synapse Hydra,,which is perfect, too, IMO.

azid
06-02-2004, 10:09 PM
u asked for downloading samples, so here is a collection of samples and its free, but i dont know about copyright. maybe worth a look.

http://ftp.osterman.com/pub/music/samples/

278d7e64a374de26f==