PDA

View Full Version : Registration Help Needed

acidguru
12-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Got this mail from a new member:

Greetings. Help please. I simply do not know to whom here to address. Tried to write to Mark to the personal message, but to it letters do not go. Here has solved to you))) I was registered more weeks ago, all references have confirmed, but all the same my registration similar атк and have not confirmed. Plus besides I from Russia also do not know English language very well. I here useful have seen so much material, and even write I can nothing. Thanks for the help.)))
Anyone can solve the problem??

xes
12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
gonna need his username,but I'm sure when Mark or Sinner get a moment one of them'll see what's up.

acidguru
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM
gonna need his username,but I'm sure when Mark or Sinner get a moment one of them'll see what's up.

Username is techno_fan ..

rhythmtech
13-10-2008, 02:09 PM
due to the influx of spam all member registrations now have to be manually accepted, so his is probably in the pile. think sinner is looking after it all.

DannyBlack
14-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Could the pile not be split between admin/mods? I know mods don't have admin rights but there could be limited admin rights granted surely?

force
24-01-2009, 01:47 PM
A friend of mine has been trying to register for a couple of weeks with no joy.

His user name is either Jans or 2screws. he's tried re registering a few times

cheers

SlavikSvensk
24-01-2009, 09:03 PM
hi guys...i just looked for techno_fan, Jans and 2screws and none of them are on the list of users awaiting registration.

i'm going to guess this is because the site is in the middle of a major software update, most of which has not yet been implemented, but will be finished soon.

278d7e64a374de26f==