PDA

View Full Version : WAH WAH 21, anyone else's copy jump?

fils_here
12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
got mine saturday, was playing your only old once then flipped it over to owsley acid which is the more avin it side, when the second bass line comes in & beefs up the tune shortly after the record jumps, yeh i've played about with anti skate, stylus set up, tried both decks & still the same? is this a bad pressing or have i been duped with a bad copy?

acidguru
12-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Sounds bad,Fil..
Tried to barter your copy,M8??

fils_here
12-10-2008, 04:57 PM
why me eh... spoils the tune, won't be able to play that out, gonna have a word with kinetec.

acidguru
12-10-2008, 04:59 PM
If ya shouldn´t get a new copy,let me know..

fils_here
12-10-2008, 05:09 PM
If ya shouldn´t get a new copy,let me know..

ok carsten, will let you know dude & thanks.

steve mills
13-10-2008, 10:20 PM
got mine saturday, was playing your only old once then flipped it over to owsley acid which is the more avin it side, when the second bass line comes in & beefs up the tune shortly after the record jumps, yeh i've played about with anti skate, stylus set up, tried both decks & still the same? is this a bad pressing or have i been duped with a bad copy?

Hi there, doesnt sound too good about the jump mate?
I will def look into it for you??
Steve Mills

aaronliberator
14-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi this is Aaron from Stay Up Forever, we made the Wah Wah 21 where we have had a couple of complaints about side 2 of the record skipping. Well sometimes you do get faults that can cause this ( the a side already got re cut because the grooves were slightly shallow and could cause skipping) but when we tested the Wah Wah 21 b side it was fine, it is a loud cut so your cartridge head and needle will move more side to side, but this is normal and DJs do want a loud record. So we have now tested them again, changing cartridge heads, using different weight settings, changing the anti skipping setting on the 1210's, playing them on Vestax decks and even banged on the table under the deck. We have always had records returned to us that may or not have faults and we have put out faulty records before, but can't find a problem with this one yet, so please if any of you have brought them and are having problems hit me back.

APC
17-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi there, mine skips all over the place from after the main breakdown. Poor me :(

steve mills
20-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Hi guys, i have spoken to Aaron today from suf head quarters, and he assured me that the cut of wah wah 21 is as stated above fine, it has been tried an tested before it went out, please let me know any more feed back about this release,
www.djstevemills@hotmail.co.uk

miss kosmix
21-10-2008, 05:35 PM
i suggest you contact them

get in touch through info@sufcollective.co.uk for SUF
and through info@kinetec.com for KINETEC

if the copy is faulty you can most definetely get it replaced
make sure you write something along the lines of 'faulty wah wah 21' in the subject line

278d7e64a374de26f==