PDA

View Full Version : Australia

MARKEG
28-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Well actually it looks like I could be doing a big tour of Australia in April. A company called NTL productions are organising it at the moment for me. Send me more info!!!!

info@blackoutaudio.co.uk

Also, Chrissi and I really appreciate your comments... We love doing them little filter edits... It puts more movement into the tracks, which is important in hard techno.

KEVIL
29-11-2002, 06:38 AM
Hey Mark,

Melbourne is shaping up to have a long hot summer...feel like heading over a catching some rays and escaping a cold winter? You guys have quite a following here, as to say that your releases don't hang around for long on the shelves.

Interested?

PS...from my point of view, the atraction to your work is your efforts in continually filtering and playing around with numerous frequencies, rather than filtering the master...nice Hope you progress to further heights.

Regards.

KEVIL
02-12-2002, 04:40 AM
If that's the case Mark then hopefully we will see you in April. My favourite EP of your's and Chrissi's is an early one you did on Blueline, still sounds fresh and works well on the floor, also beckons to be layered up with other tracks.

278d7e64a374de26f==