PDA

View Full Version : shit everton (toffee nose twats)

macca
10-01-2004, 06:32 PM
big up fulham ha ha u toffee nose cunts! :clap:

macca
10-01-2004, 06:39 PM
blue noses winge here an spit ur dummys out ha ha ha

Esox Lucius
10-01-2004, 06:41 PM
fair play to fulham they played well today, so **** off you horrible red twat....go and pick pocket your dead fans or something ;)

macca
10-01-2004, 06:46 PM
fair play to fulham they played well today, so **** off you horrible red twat....go and pick pocket your dead fans or something ;)

r calm down u might finish 18 lmfao ha ha toffee nose twat suck me end

Esox Lucius
10-01-2004, 06:58 PM
how come you are in such a bad mood spacca? realised that you are not what you used to be and can only beat villa 1-0?

macca
10-01-2004, 07:01 PM
how come you are in such a bad mood spacca? realised that you are not what you used to be and can only beat villa 1-0?

no i realised ur shit an we always finish above u's an win stuff an u dont go on cry lol winge winge winge

Esox Lucius
10-01-2004, 08:10 PM
only because you have more money and better players than us.

macca
10-01-2004, 08:30 PM
only because you have more money and better players than us.

got it right it 1 yer ur shite lol

Esox Lucius
10-01-2004, 09:01 PM
I really can't see how you are calling us shit when you are not much better off yourself son.

macca
10-01-2004, 09:07 PM
I really can't see how you are calling us shit when you are not much better off yourself son.

look at the table and c what position were in ha ha and maybe u will realise, oh and how many players av weve got missing lmfao :rambo:

Esox Lucius
10-01-2004, 09:19 PM
****in hell when am I going to hear the end of "how many players have we got" my red shite mate is just the same, change the record for ****s sake

macca
10-01-2004, 09:42 PM
**** hell when am I going to hear the end of "how many players have we got" my red shite mate is just the same, change the record for ****s sake

rrrrrrrrrr in a mood lmfao mickey mouse side of merseyside

subsonic
12-01-2004, 09:55 AM
as it go's for injuries i think we have had just a few like watson ferguson radzinski rooney weir hibbert pistone yobo wright gravesen campball just to name a few so injuries happen to us all not just red scum :rambo:
and fulham did play well but again where very lucky in the end to take all 3 points ;)
anywayz when owen signs for chelski liverpool will be fukked :shock: :rambo:

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 10:21 AM
didn't you know mate, it only matters if the shite have injuries, any other team are supposed to get on with rather than moan like little pricks :lol:

subsonic
12-01-2004, 10:32 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 10:35 AM
didn't you know mate, it only matters if the shite have injuries, any other team are supposed to get on with rather than moan like little pricks :lol:

moan about it lol all evertonians do is moan especially about liverpool because there so jealous of liverpools success, i should no my dads a evertonian. as for the owen situation he probably will leave to the likes of a real madrid or maybe an italian side not a premiership club, liverpool would probably recoup about 40 million for him. evertonians ask yourself this how long do you expect rooney to stay at everton with a mediocre side er..............

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 10:48 AM
aaaaah but thats the thing mate, rooney is blue through & through...owen was blue aswell when he was a kid (even though he is a sheep shagger playing for england) ;) , so tell me this, how long will owen stay at the shite for :lol:

and your dad should have gave you a back hander when he found out you were a kopite, that's all you need, a bit of sense knocked into ya. :lol:

macca
12-01-2004, 05:16 PM
aaaaah but thats the thing mate, rooney is blue through & through...owen was blue aswell when he was a kid (even though he is a sheep shagger playing for england) ;) , so tell me this, how long will owen stay at the shite for :lol:

and your dad should have gave you a back hander when he found out you were a kopite, that's all you need, a bit of sense knocked into ya. :lol:

ur the 1 who supports the wingin mickey mouse side u need a slap maybe 2 wake urself up

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 05:23 PM
i would like to see one of you kopite bastards try and give me a slap :lol:

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 05:24 PM

ur the 1 who supports the wingin mickey mouse side u need a slap maybe 2 wake urself up :clap:

owen will probably leave this season. but liverpool will be able 2 use the 30/40 million they would get for him on another top class striker. another question for you, do you honeslty think rooney's gonna stay at a mediocre side like evertons for as long as owen has now? and will u get half as much money as liverpool will for owen? easy no! what can everton offer a player of his quality?

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 05:26 PM

ur the 1 who supports the wingin mickey mouse side u need a slap maybe 2 wake urself up :clap:

owen will probably leave this season. but liverpool will be able 2 use the 30/40 million they would get for him on another top class striker. another question for you, do you honeslty think rooney's gonna stay at a mediocre side like evertons for as long as owen has now? and will u get half as much money as liverpool will for owen? easy no! what can everton offer a player of his quality?

a thing called loyalty?

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 05:30 PM

a thing called loyalty?

you do talk shite loyalty will get you so far but players of his quality wanna win things, you cant expect the lad to play for everton all his career and not win anything. players like him wanna be able to tell there kids when there older i won this i played in this competion and make something of there career and better themselves, not i played for a mediocre side like everton and won nothing :rambo:

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 05:52 PM
I know, I dont expect rooney to spend his whole career at everton, but he isn't going anywhere in the near future.

i swear you kopite's are all the same, full of shit.

macca
12-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I know, I dont expect rooney to spend his whole career at everton, but he isn't going anywhere in the near future.

lmfao we r ha ha ha downwards told u keep these jokes comin

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 06:12 PM

lmfao we r ha ha ha downwards told u keep these jokes comin :clap:

we tell you what you cant handle the truth so keep crying about liverpool. you might as well moan about liverpool because there aint much too shout about at everton is there pmsl

macca
12-01-2004, 06:15 PM

lmfao we r ha ha ha downwards told u keep these jokes comin :clap:

we tell you what you cant handle the truth so keep crying about liverpool. you might as well moan about liverpool because there aint much too shout about at everton is there pmsl

it all comes into place y blue noses winge quality lmfao

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 06:19 PM
us winge hahaha lmao, that's all you kopites do, and it's the same thing all the time, I am blue & proud, I couldnt care what you red shite say.

macca
12-01-2004, 06:21 PM
us winge hahaha lmao, that's all you kopites do, and it's the same thing all the time, I am blue & proud, I couldnt care what you red shite say.

y u replyin then lol

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 06:45 PM
cos Im not having any red cunt giving me shit lad

macca
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
cos Im not having any red cunt giving me shit lad

awwwwwwwwww gis a hug lol

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 08:35 PM
nah I might catch anfielditis off you :lol:

macca
12-01-2004, 08:49 PM
nah I might catch anfielditis off you :lol:

or winge-itus of u lmfao :lol:

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 09:02 PM
The plight of Liverpool striker Emile Heskey to become the spearhead of England forward line took a step forward yesterday, when he was awarded a lottery grant to help him recover from a rare mental condition.

http://www.aouw24.dsl.pipex.com/halftime/images/heskey.jpg

Heskey on the ground

The effects of the condition, known simply as 'Down Key Syndrome', manifest themselves under extremes of physical activity, thus are massively damaging to his footballing career.

The symptoms are already known to most Premiership defenders who have to witness the Leicester reject tumble to the ground at regular intervals.

The less knowledgable football fan may see this as simply clumbsiness, but this is not so as I was told by Dr Vlatkov of Birmingham Polytechnic, a leading expert in the field and key man in the rehabilitation of Heskey.

Dr Vlatkov detailed to me the horrific implications of this condition from studies on local patients in his homeland of Moldova:

'Ze problem wis mi patients wranged from ze simple headayche to ze more serious problem of death. Ze boy Emile has only zi weekest form of ze disease, and eet iz fully curable. Alas he suffers from occasional vertical deficiency, but zis is a symptom of the treatment and not the disease.'

Dr Vlatmov then told me about the specifics of the treatment he conducted on Mr Heskey:

'Vell firsten I stuck an emormous anal probe into the boy. Zen I started ze treatment. I do not vish to go into the itsy bitzy details, but suffice to say he is now taking only small pills - orally ofcourse'.

'Ze money from ze lottey grant vill help to provide ze highest quality cover that anyone can provide. It vil also help me pay off my mortgage.'

I spoke to the doctor about the critiscism that has surrounded the whole situation. It has been widely rumoured that Mr Heskey has no such disease, and the treatment that he detailed is all a sham. Even the origins of the disease have been brought into question.

'Yes, I am vully aware of zees media lies. I can assue you zat Mr Heskey and I had a long and prosperous probing session, for sure'.

Mr Heskey refused to comment on his situation, prefering to concentrate on his football.

:lol: :lol:

macca
12-01-2004, 10:00 PM
ive looked into the future an it shows when emile heskey is pass it at 32 everton annonce there most expensive an class signing lmfao

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 10:01 PM
ive looked into the future an it shows when emile heskey is pass it at 32 everton annonce there most expensive an class signing lmfao

thats quality lad :clap:

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 10:02 PM
past it? he was never any good from the start :lol:

macca
12-01-2004, 10:03 PM
past it? he was never any good from the start :lol:

exactly :lol:

mad scouser
12-01-2004, 10:06 PM

the next day it all falls through everton cant pay the £300 fee pmsl

Esox Lucius
12-01-2004, 10:07 PM
haha :lol: we are not that skint :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==