PDA

View Full Version : Belarus England

xes
15-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Anyone even give a f*ck anymore? :lol:

Izz
15-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I do but I shouldn't. Another dull performance in a game I daresay we were destined to win. Makes you wonder or...well...know what will happen if we meet a Brazil(again) or Italy in a world cup finals match.

The Croatia game was a good performance but a one off imo. I'd like to be wrong though...

Siege
16-10-2008, 01:46 AM
My mate asked me earlier if i was watching the match........i asked him who was playing? seriously

kinda sums things up with what i think of our national footy team

djfase
16-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Rooney was sublime.

Hes really hit a good patch of form.

But why keep persisting with Beckham? He wont take part in WC so we should using others

Numeric
16-10-2008, 09:03 AM
both Heskey and Rooney were awesome last night, but the midfield played fairly poor and were over run at times, no balance, despite that it was still a good result

starting to become interested in the national team again i have to confess :ohdear:

basslinejunkie
16-10-2008, 11:19 AM
i catched the highlights,heskey is looking quality at the moment!! even better than when he was at liverpool. his touch and skill have improved loads.bring him back!!! haha.

we'd still get dicked by someone like spain or brazil tho.

Microdot
16-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Rooney was sublime.

Hes really hit a good patch of form.

But why keep persisting with Beckham? He wont take part in WC so we should using others

Because he's the best passer of the ball England have.
It was notable how much better England looked when he came off the bench in the Khazakstan (sp) game.
Also, he is far more committed than any of our other wide players.

Even if he doesn't make the squad for the tournament (I'd take put him in though), but if he can help us qualify, it's worth selecting him.

Numeric
16-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Becks is still vital as a squad member

Will
16-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Once he's the most capped outfield player I suspect the caps will dry up, he was only on for 3 minutes... Not that he deserves to be the most capped outfield player, you can get caps much more easily these days...

djfase
16-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Once he's the most capped outfield player I suspect the caps will dry up, he was only on for 3 minutes... Not that he deserves to be the most capped outfield player, you can get caps much more easily these days...

So true.

He doesnt deserve to be spoken in the same breath as bobby moore(hes 1 cap short) charlton on shilton for that matter.

Its an insult to the above mentioned players

278d7e64a374de26f==