PDA

View Full Version : No sleep for the wicked

stjohn
17-10-2008, 10:40 AM
well its 10.3x and ive not gone to bed yet :| so this is what sleep deprivation sounds like!! all the sounds and shit go out of time on purpose and stuff.. so dont worry too much :rolleyes: listen loud if possible

www.chrome-metronome.net/creen2.mp3

now sleep.. and later Radial :) i get to meet lau!!!

ORIS
17-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Only checked it on the headphones, but I'm liking it!!! Wonky as foook!

Can't really comment on the production but when I get home later I'll give it a proper listen mate.

DannyBlack
19-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Man, this is savage! f*cking weird stuff mate!!!! NICE!

loopdon
20-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Will give a listen today and report back, chief

loopdon
20-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Some sweet production going one here!
Nice use of verb. There is a lot more happening than one would initially think!

I reckon it could do with a pad and or some dark vocal snippets? Or some spaced out chords here and there. Also some variation on the kickdrum pattern may be nice.

This is truly haunting. Maybe just add more of a "theme".

stjohn
22-10-2008, 10:41 AM
cool thanks for the listen guys. yea ur right martin. going to go back to it for a quick finalisation!! thanks alot ;)

dirty_bass
22-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Like this. Reminds me of speedy J
I`d say the kick was a little soft and could do with some snap, or something following it to provide snap.

Tyrisia
22-10-2008, 07:29 PM
PM'd dude, interested in this for Tyrisia..

Jay Pace
23-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Crazy track mate. Took a few listens to get what you were trying to do, but I really like it. Got a edgyness to it that I really like

Could do with more beef in the low end, but other than that sounds balanced, nicely put together and well arranged in terms of structure. Nice work!

Little_Fella!
25-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Suitably wierd as par Rory... the beat holds the drive really well - - considering the plinky lead is well maniacle (is that a word? heh) ... with 'dodgy' complimentary tinkling behind it...

Reckon something to take up the ride cymbal frequencies would be cool n praps more sub jus to spread the mix out more would give this track some added character ... erm as such ... nice n freaky :;

BloodStar
02-11-2008, 02:05 PM
pure clanking madness. nice deep atmo sounds, it turns int sick psycho machine toward the end, hehe. i like.
you've got also very nice twistted grooves going on in there. it creates nice funkz touch to it....
production seems to be fine,. i would beef the sub tad more, maybe.
good work.

278d7e64a374de26f==