PDA

View Full Version : E-Raw - new digi label from geezer

rhythmtech
18-10-2008, 05:48 PM
http://www.myspace.com/geezertechno

poayments direct to guy via paypal.

tOM B
18-10-2008, 06:20 PM
he mentioned he was thinking of doing this even though he's pretty dedicated to vinyl - looks like this is the way the scene is going - i guess i'm gonna have to resign myself to the fact that i should buy a cdj :hmmm:

acidguru
18-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Cool stuff..

Joe Pineapples
19-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Great stuff. The 'scene' isn't just DJs. I can't be the only person who just wants to hear some tunes on my iPod. It's actually quite frustrating trying to buy new tunes (Lost Inside the Acid, for example) only to find they're unavailable on any other format but vinyl.

TechMouse
19-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Great stuff. The 'scene' isn't just DJs. I can't be the only person who just wants to hear some tunes on my iPod. It's actually quite frustrating trying to buy new tunes (Lost Inside the Acid, for example) only to find they're unavailable on any other format but vinyl.
I disagree.

When I'm listening, I very rarely want to listen to unmixed tunes.

Mixsets please.

tOM B
19-10-2008, 03:55 PM
I disagree.

When I'm listening, I very rarely want to listen to unmixed tunes.

Mixsets please.

that's what i was gonna say - surely as a listener it's preferable to download mixes - listening to a tune on it's own is not quite the same

although respect to you joe for wanting to go out and buy the tunes you like even though you're not a dj

DannyBlack
19-10-2008, 04:20 PM
E-Raw, sounds like the noise a donkey makes :lol:

Seriously though, good for Mr. McGaffer, best 'o' luck.

Joe Pineapples
20-10-2008, 03:24 PM
that's what i was gonna say - surely as a listener it's preferable to download mixes - listening to a tune on it's own is not quite the same

although respect to you joe for wanting to go out and buy the tunes you like even though you're not a dj

Cheers!

I know what you mean, though. You feel a bit short-changed, like you want the sound to go to the next level.

I think it's that sometimes I like to listen to the whole song, rather than hear it in the mix, plus I like making compilation of different styles, which you don't get in a mix.

Joe Pineapples
20-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Plus I keep thinking I must give Ableton a go!

278d7e64a374de26f==