PDA

View Full Version : Blackout Audio Networx - Music & Art submissions

rhythmtech
21-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Please submit your tracks or artwork for the new "Blackout Audio Networx" label to myself "rhythmtech" and "Jay Pace" (you can PM to 2 of us at the same time).

Make sure all submissions are minimum 256kbps - **no wavs please - we'll get them from you when we need them**

As we are now going commercial with the label please only post short clips in this thread if you want feedback or advice on production. if you post the full track it will not be considered (this doesnt apply to tracks that have been previously posted for critique in the techno filez forum)

The deal we are offering is 50/50 split on profits with label. Chris RDR will be looking after the business end for us so any questions on that front should be put to him.

We also have plans to get some sort of seperate web presance up and running. This end will be looked after by bloodstar (and whoever he wants to help him) - again if anyone has idea on web then he's the man to contact.

Anyone whos thinking of doing artwork can you please use the following guidlines:

1. dark colours, preferably black.
2. quite future industrial looking looking - think smokey silvers or dull chromes.
3. sharp clear wording - "Blackout Audio Networx" & "Output 1" need to be on the front cover (will change to Output 2 for next release and so on).

Thanks for listening.

rhythmtech
07-01-2009, 03:00 PM
right, chris retox is on the case, distribution is just about sorted and ill have web log-ins for all involved in that end very soon.

jay, can you get in touch on my email.. need to sort final tracklist and get steve db for mastering.

DVNT
07-01-2009, 03:24 PM
If you let me know final tracklisting I can knock up the rest of the artwork. :)

rhythmtech
07-01-2009, 03:28 PM
will do. ill have it for you as soon as i speak to jay along with a pass for our webspace so that you can go ahead with getting artwork on there.

are you doing the web stuff or is will? not heard from will lately so i dunno if he's still interested.

DVNT
07-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Will afaik.

Siege
07-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Wahey!! progress!

nice one lads ;)

Jay Pace
07-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Baz - email sent to your warpmail address.

Lets get the show on the road peoples!

rhythmtech
07-01-2009, 04:12 PM
cool. just runnin out to college, ill mail you later toinight when im home.

rhythmtech
08-01-2009, 12:25 PM
nice!!!!

gonna get started on a myspace later this eve.

DVNT - can you design a logo based along the lines of the blackout audio one and send it to me and chris RDR?

DVNT
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Aye. Will knock something up this weekend.

RDR
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Safety ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==