miss kosmix
22-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Label: Stay Up Forever Cat No: SUF 92

Chris Liberator & Sterling Moss

A: I’m Bored (Love Acid)
http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/suf92ap.mp3
AA: I’m Bored (Love Techno)
http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/suf92bp.mp3

“I’M BORED OF ELECTRO! I’M BORED OF MINIMAL!”…
The lyrics say it all, and we at SUF HQ couldn’t agree more.
It’s time, for hard music to RE-ASSERT ITSELF, and for dancefloors to wean themselves off MOGADON MINIMAL TECHNO and CHEESY ELECTRO and start to EXERT SOME ENERGY AGAIN!!
Kickstart the revolution with this tongue-in-cheek anthem from underground stalwarts Chris Liberator & Sterling Moss, with the “Love Acid” mix for the acid faithful, and a storming “Love Techno” mix for those who like it dark, hard and dirty.
A bit of fun, and a poke in the eye for the fashionistas, whose music has dominated the media for far too long. WE’RE BORED OF IT! LET’S RECLAIM THE BEATS AND ‘AVE IT AGAIN!!

ALL AVAILABLE FROM SUF SHOP ON WWW.STAYUPFOREVER.COM FROM NOVEMBER

Stay Up Forever crew
info@sufcollective.co.uk
(+44) 208 533 1777

Rarebug
22-10-2008, 07:37 PM
"i’m Bored Of Minimal"
+10

miss kosmix
22-10-2008, 08:20 PM
"i’m Bored Of Minimal"
+10

+20!!
:)

nihilist
22-10-2008, 08:27 PM
allways love the tunes when these 2 get together

acidfckngtekno
22-10-2008, 11:32 PM
so bored of minimal.

acidguru
23-10-2008, 02:00 PM
allways love the tunes when these 2 get together

Absolutely,there´s gonna be another release soon by those 2 lads..

cheesy andy
23-10-2008, 03:50 PM
F**king ell

there damn good tracks :D

Acid_Chochi
27-10-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm still love ACID!!!

Adey
17-11-2008, 11:01 PM
and its impossible to be bored of the same paint by ****ing numbers acid shitno that these chumps have been pumping out for the last 10 years. Same kick, same bass, same echo on the vocals, identical composition.

It was fresh in 1998 - its just **** sad money-making toss in 2008. cha ching $ $ $ $

go on kids get yer cash out and buy the same tune again you've bought 40 times already with a slightly different sample. Its underground you know. we do these squat parties and like you can pretend you don't work for The Man when you take pills every weekend in a club that costs you £20. Go on sniff it up - utopia only costs £5 a wrap now.

Jokers

DarkYoung
17-11-2008, 11:14 PM
and its impossible to be bored of the same paint by ****ing numbers acid shitno that these chumps have been pumping out for the last 10 years. Same kick, same bass, same echo on the vocals, identical composition.

It was fresh in 1998 - its just **** sad money-making toss in 2008. cha ching $ $ $ $

go on kids get yer cash out and buy the same tune again you've bought 40 times already with a slightly different sample. Its underground you know. we do these squat parties and like you can pretend you don't work for The Man when you take pills every weekend in a club that costs you £20. Go on sniff it up - utopia only costs £5 a wrap now.

Jokers

do one mate.
this is an acid techno forum, if you don't like it sling your hook. if you've got nothing positive to contribute, then get lost.

Adey
17-11-2008, 11:19 PM
boo fu.cking hoo

why not take criticism where its due?

koma
18-11-2008, 01:03 AM
while i might partly agree with you on above post, the need to repeat the same thing against acid techno over and over does become a bit boring/annoying. it simple, just dont visit this part of BOA or listen to sample posted here... please.

koma
18-11-2008, 01:05 AM
btw i'm also bored with this techno vs minimal vs electro vs acid shit
there's place for everything

xes
18-11-2008, 08:40 AM
boo fu.cking hoo

wasn't just a critisism though,was it? It was you running your mouth (fingers?) off on the acid forum once again. Kindly stop. You don't like acid techno,we get it. And that's just fine and dandy. You don't have to listen to it,nobody's forcing you. There's just no need to slag everyone off as you did,with a big f*ck off sweeping generalisation. Some people still like acid techno,some people are just getting into it,this is an issue that you'll have to deal with yourself,because it isn't going away. I do,however,agree with you in part. As some of the tunes that have been released over the last few years have been to an old formula,but there are better ways to get that point accross.

force
18-11-2008, 08:58 AM
btw i'm also bored with this techno vs minimal vs electro vs acid shit
there's place for everything

:clap:

DarkYoung
18-11-2008, 09:07 AM
As some of the tunes that have been released over the last few years have been to an old formula,but there are better ways to get that point accross.

yes but Xes you know that there are a lot of new artists out there, trying to break through doing different formulas, acidcore etc north welsh techno etc
and they can only improve. Adey is so full of his own bullshit that he isn't even open to new ideas and that is sad.
and you know something over the last few years the 'formulaic acid' of chris lib etc has been few and far between, and i for one, am grateful for the few gems released now and again, and actually like that kind of thing.
folk like Adey seem to be intent on laying the boot into a genre thats trying to pick itself up off the floor.
adey is troll in the proper sense of the word and a cunt.
if i'm wrong Adey prove otherwise.

DannyBlack
18-11-2008, 09:29 AM

Jokers

:lol:

You must be an IDM head yeah?

Sure mate you don't like Acid Techno, that's cool. The world would be one boring place if everyone did like the same thing eh?
Why are you so bitter? Did you make a tune and have it rejected? Did you send a mix in the hope of playing a squat party and have it rejected? Get over it. Stay out of the acid forum mate if you don't like it. There is no need what so ever for this level of hostility.

Chill, post something you do like and relax fella.

TomFoolery
18-11-2008, 10:36 AM
the thing is the tracks on SUF have got similarities in terms of sound and composition, but thats just one label, if you listen to routemaster and wahwah and smitten and skankadelic sounds, you'll notice they all have their own particular sound. you've just got to find the variation that agrees with you. then again if you just plain don't like acid techno then theres really no point in attacking it. if you don't like it why are you in the acid forum?

Adey
18-11-2008, 11:07 AM
if somebody is going to release a 'electro and minimal is shit' track they can expect somebody to point out their formulaic bang-on-the-cash repeat of a idea that's neither fresh nor underground any more.

djfilthmonger
18-11-2008, 11:09 AM
acid techno is great its fun , party music and makes me dance!

DarkYoung
18-11-2008, 11:21 AM
if somebody is going to release a 'electro and minimal is shit' track they can expect somebody to point out their formulaic bang-on-the-cash repeat of a idea that's neither fresh nor underground any more.

i get the impression that if you are a dj adey, your not a good one.
just because the tracks are formulaic doesnt mean you play them out that way.
there just ideas to use in a set, some work, some don't.

DannyBlack
18-11-2008, 12:31 PM

Spot on, it is about finding what works with what aint it.

DannyBlack
18-11-2008, 12:35 PM

Yeah, but to be fair mate they never claimed to be reinventing the wheel. After X amount of years, if I had a label and it didn't start making money I would be extremely pissed off. The SUF gang should be proud. They have a distinct sound that is tried and tested. Sure it doesn't always sound fresh to me, but it might to the next man. And visa versa.

Don't get so caught up in what is clearly a tongue in cheek stab at genre bashing.

djfilthmonger
18-11-2008, 01:09 PM
i really like these tracks , good on ya SUF!

rhythmtech
18-11-2008, 03:29 PM

if you knew anything about how the scene was these days you'd not use the term "bang-on-the-cash" so lightly.

the guys are doing it cause its their love. sometimes it doesnt work but most of the time it does.. just like every other semi-succesful label.

DannyBlack
19-11-2008, 11:49 AM
To be honest, I think this (http://www.just-different.info/secret/) was SUF's best release by far.

Athar
19-11-2008, 12:30 PM
To be honest, I think this (http://www.just-different.info/secret/) was SUF's best release by far.

aaaaaaa! Danny i hate you! :lol:

force
19-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Danny!!!!!!!!!

I want to piss petrol into your nostrils and then give you a light!!!!

DannyBlack
19-11-2008, 02:42 PM
hahahaha this thread was getting waaaaay to serious for my liking.

Adey
19-11-2008, 10:29 PM

No I don't play hard house either.

miss kosmix
20-11-2008, 05:41 AM
can you take your rants n farts elsewhere?

DarkYoung
20-11-2008, 08:51 AM
No I don't play hard house either.

oh wot do you play? have you got a link to a mix you've done recently?
i guess you must be very creative and original.

DirtyHard
20-11-2008, 09:58 AM
i agree with what he is saying.. they do nothing new after god knows how many years, you stick a suf tune on you know it is, now maybe you think thats cool or whatever, but in my eyes /ears thats not..... i want each tune i hear to be fresh n new, its not like these lads dont have the tallent /experiance to do something more creative with it....... like remixing tunes that have been played to death everywhere. ****ing hell if i had the gear n the know how these lads have id be doing no remixs ....every tune would be brand new ...... just like what Dave the drummer done with hydrulix . Ant poewertools

maybe he should have brought the debate up in the main forum where everyone could have had there say ,

eviled303
20-11-2008, 10:32 AM
i rarely post on this forum any more, but boredom at work has drawn me back to reading through threads, i find it very entertaining that there are still people (aidy) who cannot resist the urge to use a harmless thread such as this to bitch about something they don't like. if the thread was 'acid techno....good or bad, your opinion please', perhaps the response would have been suitable, but honestly, viewing this forum can be very much akin to viewing the school playground. silly, but amusing nonetheless

DarkYoung
20-11-2008, 12:41 PM
maybe he should have brought the debate up in the main forum where everyone could have had there say ,

adey has gone on the record before for saying he is simply trolling the forum.
but he is on good terms with the mods so he's ok.

DannyBlack
20-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I like trollin'. but ony for giggles.

eviled303
20-11-2008, 12:55 PM
er, fair enough, 'trollin' it is. still seems a bit pointless

rhythmtech
20-11-2008, 01:35 PM
but he is on good terms with the mods so he's ok.

and where exactly did you gain that little snippet of information?

calvin, once again i have to ask you to put your brain into gear before you speak. none of us (mods) have a clue who he is and he has been warned and given a time out in the past. he is also subject to the same rules everyone else is on the board BUT trolling a topic is not really grounds for a ban now is it?

YOGY
20-11-2008, 02:10 PM
If Jimmy Morrison Was Alive , He Would Play Acid Techno..................

DannyBlack
20-11-2008, 03:03 PM
No, he would eat Acid and witter on incoherently about inconsequential drivel, much like when he was alive.

rhythmtech
20-11-2008, 03:06 PM
No, he would eat Acid and witter on incoherently about inconsequential drivel, much like when he was alive.

wahey danny.. tell it like it is to those bloody hippies :smile:

DannyBlack
20-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Goddamn hippie bastards.
"I am Lizard king and I can do anything...." Oh wow Jim, that's amazing! Did you come up with that all by your self? No you didn't, cunt. You were on Acid, wow Acid caused you to say something random- deadly!
Let's make you an Icon.

Bollocks

Look I can say random shit and Im not even on Acid.

Spongebath on the footpath I am christ, with 3 blind mice.

Tosser.

miss kosmix
21-11-2008, 12:30 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/pajvan/suf92web.jpg

Label: Stay Up Forever Cat No: SUF 92

Chris Liberator & Sterling Moss

A: I’m Bored (Love Acid)
http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/suf92ap.mp3
AA: I’m Bored (Love Techno)
http://www.stayupforever.com/musicShop/suf92bp.mp3

“I’M BORED OF ELECTRO! I’M BORED OF MINIMAL!”…
The lyrics say it all, and we at SUF HQ couldn’t agree more.
It’s time, for hard music to RE-ASSERT ITSELF, and for dancefloors to wean themselves off MOGADON MINIMAL TECHNO and CHEESY ELECTRO and start to EXERT SOME ENERGY AGAIN!!
Kickstart the revolution with this tongue-in-cheek anthem from underground stalwarts Chris Liberator & Sterling Moss, with the “Love Acid” mix for the acid faithful, and a storming “Love Techno” mix for those who like it dark, hard and dirty.
A bit of fun, and a poke in the eye for the fashionistas, whose music has dominated the media for far too long. WE’RE BORED OF IT! LET’S RECLAIM THE BEATS AND ‘AVE IT AGAIN!!

ALL AVAILABLE FROM SUF SHOP ON WWW.STAYUPFOREVER.COM FROM NOVEMBER

Stay Up Forever crew
info@sufcollective.co.uk
(+44) 208 533 1777

DannyBlack
21-11-2008, 01:34 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/pajvan/suf92web.jpg

Jumping Jesus's nipple polishers!

miss kosmix
27-11-2008, 11:24 AM
so guys whats the verdict on YOUR dancefloors? did u rip it apart? let us know :)

steve mills
27-11-2008, 12:13 PM

Jokers

You abviously have no idea, this is acid techno from one of the guys who pioneered the sound all them years ago an it still ****ing rocks, if you cant look into the music and see all the different layers that make up a great acid techno track then your ****ing nuts mate, its not like any other style of music because it doesnt comply with the rules, it makes up its own rules as it goes along, an if your to thick to see that then, lets make it easy for you as your a bit of a simpleton, IF IT AINT BROKE DONT TRY TO FIX IT, an if you have to come into an acid forum an slag it off if your not into it then obviously you aint been getting you fix, the fact that youve taken the time to slag it off proves that its working, STAY UP FOREVER rocks an it will be around for year to come, its always gonna stay true to its roots but theres an new acid techno sound evolving slowly which owes everything to the likes of Chris an the suf collective.
without these guys there would be no acid techno, or any need for it, keep it rocking, keep it acid techno an stay up forever!!!!!!! acid til we die!!

Rarebug
27-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Well said.

steve mills
01-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Quote: (Rarebug)
Well said.

Chris, Aaron an all the guys at suf hq are very good friends of mine, as is Sterling,
suf have really helped me out alot an i wont stand for people bad mouthing them, not only have they helped me out loads, but they truely are the nicest guys in the buisness, not up their arses like alot of the wankers in the industry that have made a name for themselfs!!!! so there he he

davethedrummer
03-12-2008, 05:40 AM
boo fu.cking hoo

thats not criticism, that's just a twat with a bad attitude on the internet.

djfilthmonger
18-01-2009, 10:54 AM
so guys whats the verdict on YOUR dancefloors? did u rip it apart? let us know :)

Thumbs up from me . All way . I like both tracks but the techno version is my favourite, Its the way schranz/hard techno should sound . proper thumping with out compressing the shit out of the sound.

at the very end of the techno track do they say I bored of schranz too?

People_Mover
18-01-2009, 03:13 PM
The thing is, with acid techno, it's been around for some time now, and like everything that survives in the dance music market for such a long time, is by it's very nature formulaic. However the formula can be tweaked, and in doing so, the small changes that take place take the tunes in a new direction. Having been there at the start, I believe the tunes have evolved considerably over the years. Dare I say it, there's a more professional sound to the releases now, whereas early tracks were more experimental. Acid techno would not have lasted for this length of time had it still consisted of the same lines and samples that were used in the early stuff; it's as relevant today as it was back then, and although we see far fewer releases, something surprising and unusual still comes up. This new release is testament to that.

DarkYoung
18-01-2009, 03:39 PM
The thing is, with acid techno, it's been around for some time now, and like everything that survives in the dance music market for such a long time, is by it's very nature formulaic. However the formula can be tweaked, and in doing so, the small changes that take place take the tunes in a new direction. Having been there at the start, I believe the tunes have evolved considerably over the years. Dare I say it, there's a more professional sound to the releases now, whereas early tracks were more experimental. Acid techno would not have lasted for this length of time had it still consisted of the same lines and samples that were used in the early stuff; it's as relevant today as it was back then, and although we see far fewer releases, something surprising and unusual still comes up. This new release is testament to that.

some classics from 93 to 96

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzaXSHWOBzY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8gAe2SGU9g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EdFkCaoh2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1aKJFH8wmE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oxg3yeDMVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORe_QSYm2pU

The_Laughing_Man
19-01-2009, 10:23 AM
My music is better than your music
ner ner nerner ner

I think all music sucks except this very small sub genre of beardy wizard jazz called, very very beardy wizard jazz, which is the best music in the world ever.
http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/playground-bullying.jpg

grow up kiddies, there is room for all types of music, and the only types are those that you like, and those that you don`t.

It`s all valid to someone.

apart from scouse house

278d7e64a374de26f==