PDA

View Full Version : electro track

Col
11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
more of a mature sound from me guys, its pretty laid back. tell me your thoughts please.

just a 16 bar clip:

http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF358714061.mp3

dan the acid man
11-01-2004, 02:10 PM
nice one col :clap: you need to finish this one, its could be good.

Mika Silo
11-01-2004, 02:29 PM
i'm not quite in to this stuff, but it sounds well produced :) like dan said, you def. need to finnish it :lol:

Col
11-01-2004, 09:21 PM
cheers guys ;)

thorin
12-01-2004, 12:55 AM
This is ok, good well known rhythm structures, but it sounds like its in a box and needs some flavour. Good for a beginner track:)

Col
13-01-2004, 02:01 PM
This is ok, good well known rhythm structures, but it sounds like its in a box and needs some flavour. Good for a beginner track:)

ive been making music, or at least trying, for over 4 years. and i dont think i could have made this track when just starting out. i appreaciate the comments though. what do u mean by in a box? too much going on in one area of the freqency spectrum?

thorin
13-01-2004, 02:42 PM
The drum programming is good. But the samples/patches sound like something out GM midi synth or a cheap soundcard. The bell sound etc. is not harmonic, there is no air in the sounds, the ride sounds too much like a triangle. Also, this is only a beat, there is no content to indicvate origianlity. I would like to hear more tho, the programming is v.good so it is likely that other stuff you do is good, gimme some more dude:))

Col
13-01-2004, 09:11 PM
The drum programming is good. But the samples/patches sound like something out GM midi synth or a cheap soundcard. The bell sound etc. is not harmonic, there is no air in the sounds, the ride sounds too much like a triangle. Also, this is only a beat, there is no content to indicvate origianlity. I would like to hear more tho, the programming is v.good so it is likely that other stuff you do is good, gimme some more dude:))

lol :lol: ok mate, fair play. the ride sound that you refer was actually moved yesterday, i understand what your saying. when i finish it i'll post it up (which could take forever)

thorin
13-01-2004, 09:36 PM
nice 1, all the elements are there:)) gr8 programmin finish it!

278d7e64a374de26f==