PDA

View Full Version : A massive Thanx to DJ Ze Mig L

MARKEG
12-01-2004, 01:24 AM
I just have to say - what an amazing bloke. I was re-reading some of the posts here and I have to say he's a true techno production legend!

Thanks Mig. I'm sure most of our members will join me in saying 'Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespect'!!!

Barely Human
12-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Yeah man! Big up the Z! Learnt loads from this fella! Is there anything you dont know? :lol:

DJZeMig_L
12-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey man yer gonna make me drop some tears,

This has been an emotional week, I turned 30 last thursday, yesterday I threw a party yesterday & as able 2 gather about 200-300 people from the true, real friends and tehcno lovers... I was such a thrill in the end evry1 singing happy birthday....

Now this.. camon man I got a weak heart.

I said b4 I believe in helping other people, it's my religion.
This as a particular hard year so I do find some confort in helping people do what they luv best... music!

Like I said b4 I have learned loads aswell... so I'm getting loads in return aswell.. so ind the end U'll realise I'm really just a selfish guy.. ehehhe!!

No need 2 thank me .. jus buy the records and spinn them .. ehehhe :)

Z

Orange
12-01-2004, 08:27 AM
yeah, thanx Ze. Respext to you and happy birthday ;)

dan the acid man
12-01-2004, 11:11 AM
thanks alot ze, like many have said before, thanks to you my productions are starting to sound better and im learning loads :notworthy:

happy birthday aswell

Col
12-01-2004, 11:37 AM
miggy is one hell of a guy, he must reply to every post in this section, giving detailed advice in each post. not only that be hes also a very busy guy, with his shop, dj'ing, producing, reviews, etc, its wonder where he gets the time to do all this.

he deserves an award. :clap:

Jimfish
12-01-2004, 11:47 AM
hey if any of you guys want to come round and share my ZM shrine you are most welcome - ive got a secret room behing a cupboard in my house dedicated to zm. Ive got all his records, printouts of all his posts, voyeuristic pictures of him, loveletters im too shy to send him, toenail clippings i found in his trash, all his other trash, most of his family in cages, a big red phone that only phones his house, and my pride and joy: a ZM body suit complete with nipple rings

Jimfish
12-01-2004, 11:50 AM
erm,
happy birthday anyway my man, and many many thanks for all the help you have given me too :)

messyfuture
12-01-2004, 01:00 PM
cheers Z

this is one of the most usefull areas of the BOA board for me

;)

DJZeMig_L
12-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Jimmah U mf.. gimme back me suit I just thought I'd missplaced it!! :rambo:

ehehe

Thanks 4 all the kind words. My biggest reward will b buying records from all u guys and luving them!! ;)

Z

zaalmoetlos
12-01-2004, 04:23 PM
must agree

. thanks a lot for all the info man

Kevin Gorman
12-01-2004, 04:43 PM
cheers mate! im glad Blackout Audio has a infomative guy like you! makes the scene stronger! thumbs up! http://frequencies.ath.cx/forum/images/smiles/ikon_yes.gif And I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Mika Silo
12-01-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm quite new but I can def. see Ze is the man here! :) Happy birthday man!

go|plastic
12-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah, thanks a lot for all the help Z... Happy birthday too!

RSPECT!

eyes without a face
13-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Ze Migl is the man. full stop.

i can honestly say that without his help over the past few months then my production wouldnt be were it is today, he's helped me so much with advice and has even helped me by troubleshooting with bass problems i had.

a true star, and a truely superb bloke!

:)

mr acid
13-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Just wanted to say here, how good it is 2 have a bro like Mig-L...

Sincerely, da real man in Portugal (Ahahahahah... Despite being dat friend...)...

I was proud in being in his party, and sincerely i can only find a group of words 2 define it:

The best experience in the portguese clubbing scene...

Da man....

Sincerely

(Probably he's gonna break my balls, but... What can I do??? Best Dj, best producer, best friend...)

;)

Respect 2 u all

Basil Rush
14-01-2004, 12:05 AM
happy birthday dude!!!

FILTERZ
14-01-2004, 09:46 AM
big up, big up, big up,big up, big up, yeah your allways talking sense it seems nice one

DJZeMig_L
14-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Thankz ... I do think 2 loads of people deserve it at least as much as I do but all I can say is thanks 4 all yer kindness and keep helping me learn some more! :) ... I would extend my acknoledge 2 at least Basil and DSP who REALLY KNOW they're sh*t!

Z

spiralx
14-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Happy birthday and thanks for the advice :clap:

When are we going to see you in the UK? :)

DJZeMig_L
14-01-2004, 04:23 PM
No1 is crazy enought 2 book me :doh: ... I'm a big boy but not one of the big boyz eheheh ;) :rambo:

Sometime around this year, got some friends I wanna visit maybe April who knows!

Z

mr acid
14-01-2004, 09:42 PM
I wonder how the clubbers in England would feel when they hear a non-stop banging techno spiced up by three decks...

;)

Vin-iLL
14-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Ze Migl is a production oracle ! I really enjoy reading all the feedback !
:clap:

The Overfiend
14-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Ze Mig L has been a stand up guy before I even came to black out. Always good with the motivation and hints. Much Respect always Hermano!!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==