PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal 2 Man U 1

Will
08-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Pleased with that, Nasri's looking a good player, the new Pires perhaps. We won with quite a few players missing too!

DannyBlack
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
It was the worst display of Pansieism ever. Shit match, shit Man U.

Spacehopper
08-11-2008, 05:16 PM
well done the arse

C.O.Prodigy
08-11-2008, 07:46 PM
:):tongue:

Numeric
08-11-2008, 08:41 PM
that was a bit of a f**kin joke tbf, united played well and deserved at least a point

dissappointed

Richierush
08-11-2008, 10:05 PM
what is it with berbatov an fergie?? why take off rooney when he's the more dangerous of the 2 all game,its been like that all season,i wudnt even start berbs,id start tevez an rooney,work alot harder an do alot more for the team,its not all about attackin for them 2,glad im not united supporter it would piss me off,berbz to laid back an lazy just like the yak at everton

Insomnia
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Get in there, and i fcuking loved it!!!!!!!!

Microdot
10-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Best PL game I've seen so far this season. Utd were just about the better team of the two but failed to take their chances and got punished for it.
Couldn't believe Rooney pulled up to claim the free lick instead of latching onto the back pass right at the start. Thought he could easily have beaten Almunia to the ball.

An arsenal supporting friend of mine was complaining before the game about their lack of options and I pointed Nasri out as their danger man, should have had a punt on him to score tbh.

Much as I hate to say it, I think starting with Neville was a mistake in a match of such magnitude, he looked to be Utd's weak link on several occasions.

Will
10-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Back to the good old days of exciting end to end football in this fixture!

lukekendall
10-11-2008, 04:31 PM
i told my scummy arsenal friend they would win this!! and they did!! fair play!

as for g.neville!!! aint they ****ed him off yet!! he is shite!! id take the baked bean and that young brazilian over him any day!!

Insomnia
10-11-2008, 08:19 PM
An arsenal supporting friend of mine was complaining before the game about their lack of options and I pointed Nasri out as their danger man, should have had a punt on him to score tbh.

Yeah i gotta say pre match i was abit worried with our attacking options to say the least..

I thought Diaby was the key man for us playing defensive midfield and letting Fabregas and Nasri push forward..

Was a great match, i was shitting it with the 6 mins of injury time! :lol:

Microdot
11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
i told my scummy arsenal friend they would win this!! and they did!! fair play!

as for g.neville!!! aint they ****ed him off yet!! he is shite!! id take the baked bean and that young brazilian over him any day!!

Gary Neville is far from shite mate.... but he definitely needs games to get back to his old self (which, admittedly, maybe he never will) and those games should be against teams of the quality of Stoke, West Brom, Celtic etc.... not Arsenal.

lukekendall
11-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Gary Neville is far from shite mate.... but he definitely needs games to get back to his old self (which, admittedly, maybe he never will) and those games should be against teams of the quality of Stoke, West Brom, Celtic etc.... not Arsenal.

he is shite! we would never get back into the england team under capello! hes past it!! a team like yrs needs a quality right back!

Microdot
11-11-2008, 01:11 PM
he is shite! we would never get back into the england team under capello! hes past it!! a team like yrs needs a quality right back!

Neville's been out for over a season (closer to 2 I think). He certainly wasn't shite before he got injured.
Granted, he's not doing too well at present, but I think he's only played about 5 full games since coming back from injury, so we'll see if he's shite when he's fully match fit again, which is also when we'll see if Capello wants to recall England's most consistent player of the past 12 years.
At the moment the only player I see standing in his way is Wes Brown.

lukekendall
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Neville's been out for over a season (closer to 2 I think). He certainly wasn't shite before he got injured.
Granted, he's not doing too well at present, but I think he's only played about 5 full games since coming back from injury, so we'll see if he's shite when he's fully match fit again, which is also when we'll see if Capello wants to recall England's most consistent player of the past 12 years.
At the moment the only player I see standing in his way is Wes Brown.

all you mancs rate neville up there! i personaly have never thought he was that good! and now hes old!! na!!

johnson and micha richards would get my nod over nev! wes brown them both tho! i think the baked bean is under rated!

Will
11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
He should just retire he's shit now and he was never that great anyway.

lukekendall
12-11-2008, 10:05 AM
He should just retire he's shit now and he was never that great anyway.

true,true will

Numeric
12-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Back to the good old days of exciting end to end football in this fixture!

i seriously doubt that Sir will send United out at the Emirates with that attacking mentally again, despite the fact that Arsenal were missing a number of first team players, United should have gone there to spoil like we did last season, fair do's, United should be able to beat a weakened Arsenal team by playing better football, and indeed we deserved more from the fixture with the chances we created, but why play to your opponents strengths, the game was very open, end to end from the very start, and that suited Arsenal, we should have bullied them and kept it tight

i agree that young Raffa probably should have started instead of Nev, he looked awesome when he came on and his goal was ill, but anyone who says that Nev was 'never that good' is quite simply wrong

Microdot
12-11-2008, 11:56 AM
but anyone who says that Nev was 'never that good' is quite simply wrong

innit mate.
like I keep saying (and have yet to hear a coherent argument against), Gary Neville is England's most consistent player of the past 12 years, by a long way.

Regrettably, it could all be over for him now, but then they said that about Scholes a couple of years ago, so I'm prepared to wait and see how he performs when he's back to full fitness.

As for Richards and Johnson being better options for England, don't make me laugh.
Maybe if he joins a proper team like Aresnal or Utd (or even the skause), Richards will one day be fit to lace Neville's boots.

lukekendall
12-11-2008, 04:16 PM
innit mate.
like I keep saying (and have yet to hear a coherent argument against), Gary Neville is England's most consistent player of the past 12 years, by a long way.

Regrettably, it could all be over for him now, but then they said that about Scholes a couple of years ago, so I'm prepared to wait and see how he performs when he's back to full fitness.

As for Richards and Johnson being better options for England, don't make me laugh.
Maybe if he joins a proper team like Aresnal or Utd (or even the skause), Richards will one day be fit to lace Neville's boots.

hahaha thats cause hes an old fart there aint many that have been playing for 12 years mate! and he dont actually play for england no more and i doubt he ever will again, capello aint stupid and he knows old has beens like nev and owen aint good enough for the tema at the mo

yeah i would say richard and johnson were better!! even neville in his day was englands worse playing appart form the keeper

neville is turd! lol

Numeric
12-11-2008, 04:38 PM
hahaha thats cause hes an old fart there aint many that have been playing for 12 years mate! and he dont actually play for england no more and i doubt he ever will again, capello aint stupid and he knows old has beens like nev and owen aint good enough for the tema at the mo

yeah i would say richard and johnson were better!! even neville in his day was englands worse playing appart form the keeper

neville is turd! lol

:lol: he's one of the most decorated English footballers in history you bellender

Microdot
13-11-2008, 02:54 PM

neville is turd! lol

This statement on it's own proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're on about. (Not to mention the appalling spelling and grammar)

Put it this way.

Name one player who has been more consistent than Gary Neville in an England shirt during the past 12 years.

and, as I seem to have to keep pointing out for some reason (not calling you thick or nothing) "he dont actually play for england no more" because he's not actually been playing for anybody for the best part of 2 years.
McLaren was a pretty poor England manager, but I doubt even he would select a player who is incapacitated through injury.
It would definitely be a brave Capello who selected a player who has played about 4 or 5 games in nearly 2 years.
Up until he got injured, Neville was an automatic choice for the first 11, and if he gets anyway near his previous form, Capello will probably be taking him to the world cup.

lukekendall
13-11-2008, 04:36 PM
This statement on it's own proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're on about. (Not to mention the appalling spelling and grammar)

Put it this way.

Name one player who has been more consistent than Gary Neville in an England shirt during the past 12 years.

and, as I seem to have to keep pointing out for some reason (not calling you thick or nothing) "he dont actually play for england no more" because he's not actually been playing for anybody for the best part of 2 years.
McLaren was a pretty poor England manager, but I doubt even he would select a player who is incapacitated through injury.
It would definitely be a brave Capello who selected a player who has played about 4 or 5 games in nearly 2 years.
Up until he got injured, Neville was an automatic choice for the first 11, and if he gets anyway near his previous form, Capello will probably be taking him to the world cup.

o sorry next time a run a spell check over it! toff tit!!

the fact you keep going on nev has been the most consistent england player in the last 12 years is a joke! and now yr harping on about 2 yrs out, that makes the last 10 !!! .........but as i said before there aint no one in the team that has been around that long! so its a stupid question, and is nearly as stupid as my spelling!!! hahaha ;o)
well we could include becks in the debate............ who was 10 times the player neville was in his day if you want to look at it like that!!

good england players in the last 10 or as near to it as i think have been

gerrard
lampard
terry
scoles
ferdinand
cole
beckham
owen

neville???!? yr having a laff!!

capello aint picked him because as ive said before hes a has been and was never any good in the first place and now he stands no chance!! and appart form the keeper thats englands worst possition has been for some time!!

yr a typical manc!! o the nevilles!!! let me want you both off! they are crap and its only mancs that think any different

Microdot
13-11-2008, 05:25 PM
gerrard
lampard
terry
scoles
ferdinand
cole
beckham
owen

Football's not really your thing is it son.

From the list you've posted, I can only assume you don't watch England play very often.

Basically mate, your list is a big bag of shite.

The only players I can think of off the top of my head that are worth a mention alongside Neville are:-

Seaman
Shearer (stinks of piss)
Ferdinand
Sheringham

It's got fcuk all to do with what team you support or what your personal opinion is of a player.
I fcuking hate Stinks of Piss, but would never deny the fact that he is one of England's greatest strikers of all time.

Gary Neville has been England's most consistent performer (or at least thereabouts) over the past 12 years (around the time he made it into the team). - FACT

lukekendall
14-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Football's not really your thing is it son.

From the list you've posted, I can only assume you don't watch England play very often.

Basically mate, your list is a big bag of shite.

The only players I can think of off the top of my head that are worth a mention alongside Neville are:-

Seaman
Shearer (stinks of piss)
Ferdinand
Sheringham

It's got fcuk all to do with what team you support or what your personal opinion is of a player.
I fcuking hate Stinks of Piss, but would never deny the fact that he is one of England's greatest strikers of all time.

Gary Neville has been England's most consistent performer (or at least thereabouts) over the past 12 years (around the time he made it into the team). - FACT

well no they all were playing at least 5 years ago so that does not really make it 12 does it!!

shearer was never consistant for england really, tho his prem record was amazing i never think he pulled it off in the international scene

Frank Dogshit
14-11-2008, 10:46 AM
micronuccle - gary neville is shit. ill never forgive him for that last minute penalty he gave away against romania in euro 2000. what an absolute bumfluff tached prick.

luke kendodd - shearer not done it at international level? get a grip. averaging a goal every 2 games. if it wasnt for him england would never have scored in any of the euro/world cup competitions.

Numeric
14-11-2008, 10:48 AM
i can't believe that folk still bother to argue against the Nev

he is without question the finest right-back the Premiership has ever seen, anyone who doesn't accept this is either a spastic or has no footballing knowledge whatsoever

Numeric
14-11-2008, 10:51 AM
micronuccle - gary neville is shit. ill never forgive him for that last minute penalty he gave away against romania in euro 2000. what an absolute bumfluff tached prick.

mate, that was Phil :lol:

Frank Dogshit
14-11-2008, 10:57 AM
all the same stock, inbred tossers who cant play football to save there lives.

no wonder england have always been wank with these ugly bastards at full back.

lukekendall
14-11-2008, 11:46 AM
i can't believe that folk still bother to argue against the Nev

he is without question the finest right-back the Premiership has ever seen, anyone who doesn't accept this is either a spastic or has no footballing knowledge whatsoever

you would never hear that from anyone but a man u fan!!! FACT! lol

lukekendall
14-11-2008, 11:47 AM

luke kendodd - shearer not done it at international level? get a grip. averaging a goal every 2 games. if it wasnt for him england would never have scored in any of the euro/world cup competitions.

yeah maybe i was a bit wrong there he was still good for england tho i still think he was never at the same level as what he was in the prem! but spose a lot of england players are like that

DJ RE:HAB
14-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Bit late on this.

But rooney could of had that game wrapped up...

Poor poor finishing.

Microdot to even suggest United had the better of it is nothing short of bollox mate.
The game as even as i could see it. United for some reason thought they could go out and attack Arsenal out and out. FAIL.

Berbatov is a lazy bastard united fans seem to be happy with it though because its him and thats his style... I wonder how long you will put up with it for.

Rooney should of been off at the start of the 2nd half for tezev.

Apparently mascherano has been having a sly word in his ear about maybe coming up the East Lancs in Jan. And as Liverpool have already done business with the geezer who owns him now, depending on the yanks backing out and buyer being found.. It could be a possibility....

Because we all know he aint happy were he is, and this transfer purple nose would not be able to do anything about if we made an offer as you don't own him.

Torres & Tevez & Keane :lol:

Quality.

Numeric
14-11-2008, 12:53 PM
:lol: just to get a little perspective on the matter, Nev's record...

FA Premier League
Winner (7): 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07
Runner-up (2): 1997-98, 2005-06
FA Cup
Winner (3): 1996, 1999, 2004
Runner-up (3): 1995, 2005
Football League Cup
Winner (1): 2006
Runner-up (1): 2003
FA Community Shield
Winner (3): 1996, 1997, 2008
Runner-up (5): 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004
UEFA Champions League
Winner (1): 1999
UEFA Super Cup
Runner-up (2): 1999, 2008
Intercontinental Cup

Phil's record...

Premier League
Winner (6): 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2000-01, 2002-03
Runner-up (1): 1997-98
FA Cup
Winner (3): 1995-96, 1998-99, 2003-04
Runner-up (1): 2004-05
Football League Cup
Runner-up (1): 2002-03
FA Community Shield
Winner (3): 1996, 1997, 2003
Runner Up (5): 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004
UEFA Champions League
Winner (1): 1998-99
UEFA Super Cup
Runner-up (1): 1999
Intercontinental Cup

they've done reasonably well for themselves haven't they, two of the most decorated players in Premiership history :)

Numeric
14-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Bit late on this.

But rooney could of had that game wrapped up...

Poor poor finishing.

Microdot to even suggest United had the better of it is nothing short of bollox mate.
The game as even as i could see it. United for some reason thought they could go out and attack Arsenal out and out. FAIL.

you've just completely contradicted yourself

Rooney could indeed have had the game wrapped up if he'd taken his chances, so United were justified in thinking that they could beat Arsenal playing football, because they nearly did

Numeric
14-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Apparently mascherano has been having a sly word in his ear about maybe coming up the East Lancs in Jan. And as Liverpool have already done business with the geezer who owns him now, depending on the yanks backing out and buyer being found.. It could be a possibility....

Because we all know he aint happy were he is, and this transfer purple nose would not be able to do anything about if we made an offer as you don't own him.

Torres & Tevez & Keane :lol:

Quality.

and then you woke up

DJ RE:HAB
14-11-2008, 01:01 PM
you've just completely contradicted yourself

Rooney could indeed have had the game wrapped up if he'd taken his chances, so United were justified in thinking that they could beat Arsenal playing football, because they nearly did

What am trying to say it was blatently obvious from the goal begging chances in the fist half that i was going to be another one of them days usually month's for him.

Torres>>>>>>Rooney

Numeric
14-11-2008, 01:03 PM
:lol: i'd rather have Rooney in my team, personally

Microdot
14-11-2008, 01:50 PM

that was Phil Neville you thick cunt.

Microdot
14-11-2008, 01:58 PM

United were the better of the two teams. They had more possession and played the better football (just). None of the arsenal fans on here have disputed that because it was fairly obvious.
Not taking anything away from arsenal, they were brilliant. Like I said, it was game of the season so far (but then it usually is).
Only thing that separated them was one fairly lucky goal.
If both teams had took all their chances the scoreline would have been something like 5-4 to Utd.
Utd always go out and attack Arsenal when they play them, with varying results. The next time Utd play Arsenal at the emirates, they will go out and attack them.
Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Will
14-11-2008, 04:24 PM
you would never hear that from anyone but a man u fan!!! FACT! lol

True.

Microdot
14-11-2008, 05:31 PM
well no they all were playing at least 5 years ago so that does not really make it 12 does it!!

shearer was never consistant for england really, tho his prem record was amazing i never think he pulled it off in the international scene

you keep saying that, are you just pretending to be that thick?

I mean Neville is the most consistent performer of all the people who have played for England during the last 12 years , (meaning everyone who has played for England during the time Neville has).

Jesus Wept.....

talk about reinforcing stereotypes about people from the west country.

Frank Dogshit
15-11-2008, 04:16 AM
that was Phil Neville you thick cunt.

hes still shite,id shag his bird though then bury her under his patio with a copy of razzle.

Microdot
15-11-2008, 05:23 PM
hes still shite,id shag his bird though then bury her under his patio with a copy of razzle.

Frank, you're a lightweight mate, razzle's for pussies....

nick_anarchy
16-11-2008, 02:16 PM
well iv not been on for a while , laptop problems etc ....

but this game was dire from a utd fan's point of view !! we played poor , strikers didnt want to know , ronaldo was utter shit !! vander sar don.t get me started !! ..

we had our chances and didnt take then , and were punished by a class 2nd goal by arsenal ... we make mistakes like that and thats what happens ....

but it aint over by a long shot !!!

Insomnia
17-11-2008, 11:46 AM
I was at the Emirates at the wkend..

I had high hopes from the previous week, honest how bad we were, i dont think we could string 3 passes together....Long journey for a dismal performance like that...

Why Wenger started with 1 up front is beyond me, at home and a game we really needed to win, why did he not put Vela on from the start, he proved mid-week he has what it takes.. Bendtner was pish and is a real weakness in our team...

Numeric
17-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Villa played well and deserved the win

nick_anarchy
17-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Vela is injured aint he ?

Insomnia
17-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Vela is injured aint he ?

He came on as a sub around the 70 min mark...

He might have picked up an injury on the day not sure...

nick_anarchy
17-11-2008, 05:16 PM
ah , i thought he got injured in the carling cup game , when he came off ...
that lad will be a class act !!

Will
17-11-2008, 06:02 PM
The youth team really couldn't do any worse than the first team sometimes! With performances like that quite a few players should be dropped for youth players.

lukekendall
18-11-2008, 12:37 PM

I mean Neville is the most consistent performer of all the people who have played for England during the last 12 years , (meaning everyone who has played for England during the time Neville has).

Jesus Wept.....

go eat a prawn sandwhich aint it ya mug!!! hahaha ;o)

Microdot
18-11-2008, 02:27 PM
go eat a prawn sandwhich aint it ya mug!!! hahaha ;o)

inbred cunt

basslinejunkie
18-11-2008, 03:52 PM

Jesus Wept.....

neville the most consistent england performer of the last 12 yrs??? you having a giraffe???

unless you mean consistently shite....

sol campbell?
beckham??
owen??

Will
18-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, consistent in playing people on side because he's several yards deeper than the rest of the back 4, hitting crosses into the first defender, lacking pace etc etc. I mean if he has to kick Reyes out of the game he's really going to struggle against some of the better wingers.

Microdot
18-11-2008, 04:12 PM
sol campbell?
beckham??
owen??

Neville has been more consistent for England than any of those three, although Campbell is one of the few good shouts I've heard.
Beckham has turned in several poor performances for England (every time he's played in a tournament for starters), likewise Owen.
I can't think of a single bad game Gary Neville's had in an England shirt to be honest, there will some of course, but so few and far between they're hard to remember.

Numeric
18-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah, consistent in playing people on side because he's several yards deeper than the rest of the back 4, hitting crosses into the first defender, lacking pace etc etc. I mean if he has to kick Reyes out of the game he's really going to struggle against some of the better wingers.

Reyes was a fanny

basslinejunkie
18-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Neville has been more consistent for England than any of those three, although Campbell is one of the few good shouts I've heard.
Beckham has turned in several poor performances for England (every time he's played in a tournament for starters), likewise Owen.
I can't think of a single bad game Gary Neville's had in an England shirt to be honest, there will some of course, but so few and far between they're hard to remember.

ok beckham never produces in big tornaments,mind you,has neville ever??......

owen has always scored goals for us,no matter the stage. in my opinion owen is our most consistent performer of the last 10/12 yrs,along with sol.he was class for england.

lukekendall
19-11-2008, 08:55 AM
microdot secretly has posters of gary neville in his room which he has constantly spunked on over the last 12 years!!!

hahahaha ;o)

Numeric
19-11-2008, 09:02 AM
microdot secretly has posters of gary neville in his room which he has constantly spunked on over the last 12 years!!!

hahahaha ;o)

change the record and stop hatin

Microdot
19-11-2008, 11:53 AM
ok beckham never produces in big tornaments,mind you,has neville ever??......

owen has always scored goals for us,no matter the stage. in my opinion owen is our most consistent performer of the last 10/12 yrs,along with sol.he was class for england.

Neville has been unlucky to miss two World Cups through injury, but was our 2nd best player (to Shearer) at Euro 96, and the fact when he wasn't at the last World Cup, England's defence fell to shit speaks volumes.

Microdot
19-11-2008, 11:55 AM

hahahaha ;o)

You should have more respect kid. There's a decent chance that I'm your dad. Can't be 100% sure mind, there were 4 or 5 of us there at the time.

lukekendall
20-11-2008, 11:52 AM
You should have more respect kid. There's a decent chance that I'm your dad. Can't be 100% sure mind, there were 4 or 5 of us there at the time.

hahahaha!!

278d7e64a374de26f==