PDA

View Full Version : MXP4 format.. free download

RDR
09-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Check this link.

http://www.dancenova.com/news/mxp4-technology-new-interactive-music-format-offers-djs-musicians-more-creativity-and-more-freedom/11517.html

Today Musinaut interactive music launches MXP4 technology, a breakthrough interactive digital multimedia audio file platform offering artists and music fans an enriched and dynamic music experience.

Going live internationally the MXP4 file format takes the current digital music and multiplies the experience to make it 4D. This enables digital music to be more expressive, interactive, adaptive, and surprising.

Using the MXP4Creator software program, professional and amateur musicians can now create a single file containing different arrangements or ’skins’. For example a rock band can add acoustic, dub and a cappella flavours of their latest single

Until the 31st of december you can download the Mxp4 creator for free from their site. I like the sound of this, but personally reckon without the backing of major players such as itunes then it will sink like a stone.

DannyBlack
09-11-2008, 10:09 AM
More than likely Chris yes, I agree. Without major endorsement I can't see it getting any further. Or Realplayer will buy the rights and rape it.

I'm going to download it for the craic.

tonyc2002
09-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I was going to download the software until I read the 'export mxp4' feature will be disabled after the 31st December

RDR
09-11-2008, 01:51 PM
I was going to download the software until I read the 'export mxp4' feature will be disabled after the 31st December

Yeah... i saw that just now as well.

What a crock of shit.

278d7e64a374de26f==