View Full Version : Techno / Shranz Loops and Samples

teknotika
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Techno / Shranz Loops and Samples
Any idea where can i get some of 'em ?

Would be most than thankfull.

rhythmtech
12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
try vengeance or uberschall or make them yourself.

its not as hard as you might think to make them but does take a certain skill level. if you're a beginner then get some loops mentioned above and deconstruct them and see how they're put together.

djfilthmonger
12-11-2008, 02:44 PM
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2007/04/20/hard-techno-samples/

Robert Natus Hard Techno vs SchranzUberschall, I dont have the software but i have the samples , there pretty good,

Does anyone have tips on making schranz loops because I find it impossible. Its not the same as making techno I have found.

Patrick DSP
12-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Does anyone have tips on making schranz loops because I find it impossible. Its not the same as making techno I have found.

ignore redlines and crank the volumes up up and up. most early schranz stuff was made with just fruityloops and ignoring your levels.

djfilthmonger
12-11-2008, 03:38 PM
ignore redlines and crank the volumes up up and up. most early schranz stuff was made with just fruityloops and ignoring your levels.

Im not really lookin to make over powering volumes/distortion stuff , just loops made in a certain way to create the schranz effect - if that makes sense .. Id say im way out of league with what i want to do, I have tried layering loops kinda works.echo's on some drum samples.
I m just really teaching myself how to make different loops and different kinda of tracks.different ways to create a style . what ever the genre .
I might actually stay away from schranz for the moment probaly the best thing to do.

The_Laughing_Man
12-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Take any collection of loops
Add big kick drum
Limit the mix to death till it distorts and sounds washed out

Release on Schranze-U-Like 006

Sensible answer if you want "cleaner" schranze
Schranze is all about the oompah, pumping effect and harsh distortion.
Sidechaining compression to kick drum and sticking this over loops will help.
Distortion and bit crushing for added harshness.
Keep the kicks massive, let everything take second place to the kicks, don`t worry too much about dynamics just get it pumping.

Laying some heavy limiting over the mix and then pushing the kick will make the entire mix pump, but will cause eq problems and level jumps in breaks, so you`ll need to combine compression and limiting.

djfilthmonger
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
cheers lads, will give it another try

jon connor
13-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Techno / Shranz Loops and Samples
Any idea where can i get some of 'em ?

Would be most than thankfull.

uberschall mate they the best for me i have the shranz pack and its very good mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==