PDA

View Full Version : Sorry,Liverwho?

xes
12-11-2008, 09:52 PM
:lol:

kopites? kopouts more like :cheese:

this is the thread to laugh at Liverpool FC.

"yer going down with the Magpies...."

rhythmtech
13-11-2008, 12:38 AM
im above all this internet banter.

xes
13-11-2008, 08:13 AM
your mum ain't,put her on :cool:

Numeric
13-11-2008, 08:24 AM
:lol: what an enjoyable game to watch, Fraizer Campbell is a legend :)

Spurs played some really nice football tbf, Liverpool were awful, their squad players are shite, and Torres hardly had a kick, over-rated swine

Esox Lucius
13-11-2008, 09:43 AM
hahahahahahahaha and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah @ chelsea

basslinejunkie
13-11-2008, 09:52 AM
dear me,its the carling cup ffs!!!!

mind you,thats viewed as a succesful season for spurs...............

lukekendall
13-11-2008, 10:14 AM

mind you,thats viewed as a succesful season for spurs...............

well yeah i hindsite we had a more succesful season than you last year!! i think thats a fair quote! ;o)

rednap is a legend!!!

liverpool are poo with out gerrard!! hahahaha

Numeric
13-11-2008, 10:24 AM

fair point, it is only the Carling Cup, but it was the manor of the defeat that must be a little worrying for Benitez, his reserve players seemed as though they just couldn't be bothered, not one of them looked any good, you'd imagine that they would have thought the game an opportunity to impress, make a case for perhaps gettin in the first team, but not on that display, in contrast, the Spurs players gave their all, and deserved to win by a greater margin

:lol: at Chelsea too

Numeric
13-11-2008, 10:27 AM
plus, lots of kopites made a long mid-week trip down to London last night, and that is the performance that their team serves up, i wouldn't be happy

basslinejunkie
13-11-2008, 07:56 PM
was always going to happen. we play our reserves,they play their strongest team.

same reason it took a penalty for you to beat qpr...

DannyBlack
13-11-2008, 08:08 PM
liverpoo

Numeric
13-11-2008, 08:50 PM
was always going to happen. we play our reserves,they play their strongest team.

same reason it took a penalty for you to beat qpr...

sorry chief, but Spurs made seven changes from the team that played last weekend in the Prem, so they rested a lot of players too

and we're not talkin about United in this thread so don't try to change the subject :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
14-11-2008, 12:43 PM
sorry chief, but Spurs made seven changes from the team that played last weekend in the Prem, so they rested a lot of players too

and we're not talkin about United in this thread so don't try to change the subject :lol:

If you look at the stats the Tottenham players who played and have been involved in first team football this season if you add all there games it comes to 65 appearances

Liverpools squad in total the playes have been involved in 25 first team games if you add all the players tallys up. So you can see straight away the difference there

Plus Tottenhams squad which played there cost over £100 Million??

So as you can see were as it was our second team it certainly was not tottenhams..

Still though your right about the perfomance very poor.

nick_anarchy
16-11-2008, 02:22 PM
liverppol showed there squad in depth aint as good as other's but like baseline said ... its the carling cup !! look what we do and arsenal do , play the kids and players who need a game ... we only just beat QPR so we aint got anything to shout about !! yes liverpool got beat but look what they dd yesterday VS bolton ..... and fair play to them .... its good for the prem and its good for the cups !!

spurs played ok ... liverpool started to play better when alonso came on , sorted the midfield out a bit , torres was off but he needs game to get match fit .... all players do it !!

its games like these in the carling cup where teams see who can make the cut in the first teams of the top clubs !!

we all know every team would play there best team if they got the final ....

basslinejunkie
17-11-2008, 09:45 AM
liverpoo

let me guess, a man u fan living in ireland?

C.O.Prodigy
17-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Tottenham has got liverpool's number this season allright. The premiership loss really hurt the mersyside reds. Spurs a like a boogey team for them...

278d7e64a374de26f==