PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar vs. Couture

drift9
16-11-2008, 06:41 AM
Great fight. It's terrific to see Randy fighting again after the bullsht of the courtroom, but a shame he had to be reintroduced like this.

Lesnar is frightening. Guy has less than then 30 minutes of MMA under his belt and his sheer athleticism/size/power makes up for lack of experience. He already owns the belt and I don't think he's near as good as he's going to wind up being. 2 years from now this guy will be near unbeatable.

In the meantime, i think the only people who can beat him are BJJ fighters. Who he'll face in either Mir or Nog soon.

All of a sudden UFC heavy weight got interesting again.

all around great card and a great title fight.

SlavikSvensk
16-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Mir or Nog

sound like frost giants

eppertheleper
17-11-2008, 04:28 PM
I actually thought Randy did better than I'd expected. While I was hoping he'd win, I realistically thought Lesnar would run over him like a truck. He held his own in the clinch during the first round.

Lesnar's ground and pound is something I've never really seen before. Most people need some sort of a mount to be that dominant. He just held Randy down from the side guard and completely dominated him with hammer fists.

Like Randy said, "That's one big sumbitch." There's no one out there with his combination of size and speed. He's going to be tough to beat.

Siege
18-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Fedor would sort Lesnar out, though i cant see it happening........you never know though,...if Lesnar is still the champion this time nxt year, maybe a fight with Fedor might start being mentioned?? Lesnar would have to clean up the division first though for it to be possible.

djfase
20-11-2008, 12:00 PM
The more fights lesnar has the better he is gonna get. The mans a monster in every sense of the word.

Once he gets to grips with the submission guys will tell us how good he can be

278d7e64a374de26f==