PDA

View Full Version : Force - Indigo (darkish)

force
21-11-2008, 01:20 AM
dark, dubby, drummy sort of thing.

fuk knows.

???

http://rapidshare.com/files/165816863/Force_-_indigo.mp3.html

stjohn
21-11-2008, 04:44 PM
another cool one!! really like the groove and overall feel. i think its missing a nice big low end tho to dub it out. and with the sparcity of the track it might be good to spread the sounds around some more.

i like

Jay Pace
03-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Really liked this. +1 on the low end, I kept waiting for a big **** off sub to appear under the mix to flatten people with.

Cool groove, and liked the feel to this as well. Again think if you're going to strip it back you need to work each of the elements a bit harder, more pattern variation or changes within the loops, something graduating or shifting throughout the track.

BloodStar
17-01-2009, 03:35 PM
funky as **** this one. good work on the groove and percussions.
i see zou can add some nice fat l;ead sound here and there, and also need some pad or atmo to spice it up.
production sounds nicely wide and open, still lot of space for new sounds. good good

Little_Fella!
18-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Good start this Darren...

That bottom end is great n I think you just need to bring it up a few db, in a measured manner, either all the way through or bring it up at a choice moment... I am listening on DJ headphones that are bass heavy, which is why it is coming through nicely... :coolio:

Very hypnotic and has a really good funky feel to it... and yeah, as mentioned, a synth note/pad/atmoshere element to add musicality would be great...

vinvanman
18-01-2009, 01:16 PM
No track, Reached its download limit

djfilthmonger
18-01-2009, 07:42 PM
No track, Reached its download limit

+1 will try again 2morro r if u can upload it another time so ull ave a total of 20 downloads a day

278d7e64a374de26f==