PDA

View Full Version : Force - Patch

force
28-11-2008, 11:33 PM
I've been toying with this for a day or 2.
Productions not there yet by a long shot, but there's other bits im unsure of as well. Tired ears, need some fresh ones please..

Cheers peeps

http://rapidshare.com/files/168381061/Force_-_Patch.mp3_160.mp3.html

I will comment on others tunes when i get the chance, life is to ****ing hectic by far these days.

I child = easy

2 kids = mentaland

djfilthmonger
28-11-2008, 11:55 PM
okay. im still at learning process when it comes to production myself and not too mad about the minimal sound but what would make me appeal to this song is a nice synth coming in like something from hardcell and grinvik gain lane Gate bay. you that kinda building sound. probaly not what ur going for. but something that would give me interest to track .
ur right life can be very heptic.. i know that feelin

DannyBlack
02-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Yo Daz, will have to check this one out later on tonight me aul monkey. Baz played your tune out on Saturday mate, I have to say it was absolutely savage.

djfilthmonger
02-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Yo Daz, will have to check this one out later on tonight me aul monkey. Baz played your tune out on Saturday mate, I have to say it was absolutely savage.

+1

stjohn
02-12-2008, 09:23 PM
sounding sweet darren! really like the weird percussion thing going on!! look fwd to the update
another which kinda strikes me.. is that it might benefit froma harder kick?? i can make out that u used drummatic yea? maybe some nice crunchy samples..!>!>!>!>!?!??!

:|

tonyc2002
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
The kick sounds nice and warm and the mix has lots of space for all the other elements. Like the little quirks in the background that come in around 3.30 too. It may be a bit minimal for my tastes but that's just me hehe

Jay Pace
03-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Easy mate

I like the feel you've got to this, and I've always liked your production style. This feels a little empty to me though dude, I can see the stripped back approach you're going for but I think you need to make the elements work harder or maybe add an additional element to make this feel a bit more complete.

Little_Fella!
31-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Darren!!

The beginning is great n i like howv'e manipulated your sliding background n the stereo width n panning is well stereod'd n panned//.

For a man of yor callibre I do think you been lazy on the production front ... by the way...you know this :briggin:

BloodStar
02-01-2009, 02:33 PM
link down

278d7e64a374de26f==