PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2

Insomnia
01-12-2008, 09:37 AM
What a great comeback for us yesterday..

Scolari made me laugh after the game regarding his comments about the ref, the decision was wrong on the 1st Arsenal goal obviously...

Yes it were off-side but what about Terrys 2 footed challenge that should have been a straight red and also Ivanovic who should have had 3 yellow cards so would have left them with 9 men...Cant take anything away from Arsenal's last 20 min display..

Anyhow i'm delighted so ram that right up you Chelsea scum!!!! :lol:

basslinejunkie
01-12-2008, 10:15 AM
all we need to do is win tonit now!!!

Numeric
01-12-2008, 11:12 AM
all we need to do is win tonit now!!!

and what? you go top for a week or two?

Chelsea were pretty shit yesterday tbf

basslinejunkie
01-12-2008, 01:04 PM
and what? you go top for a week or two?

Chelsea were pretty shit yesterday tbf

not only top, 8 points clear of your shower of shite. ;)

Numeric
01-12-2008, 01:45 PM
not only top, 8 points clear of your shower of shite. ;)

you mean the champions

C.O.Prodigy
01-12-2008, 02:20 PM
the first super goal by van persie was an offside goal

C.O.Prodigy
01-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Yes it were off-side but what about Terrys 2 footed challenge that should have been a straight red and also Ivanovic who should have had 3 yellow cards so would have left them with 9 men...Cant take anything away from Arsenal's last 20 min display..

Fair enough about terry and as for Bane, I know he's a fair player who's playing his first london derby so can't really agree with you on the 3 yellow thing. As an arsenal fan well.. well done lads :)

Will
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
They were lucky to get a goal - one shot on target and needed an own goal to get on the scoresheet! So we were the only ones to score a proper, legitimate goal anyway! Great result, just hope we can start beating the shit teams on a regular basis now.

Insomnia
01-12-2008, 09:15 PM
as for Bane, I know he's a fair player who's playing his first london derby so can't really agree with you on the 3 yellow thing.

Oh come on your joking right??

He was on a yellow card when he stopped Clichy running through on a 1 on 1 with Cech and got fcuk all..

He should have been off no questions asked!!

C.O.Prodigy
01-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh come on your joking right??

He was on a yellow card when he stopped Clichy running through on a 1 on 1 with Cech and got fcuk all..

He should have been off no questions asked!!

maybe. got a clip or a link? or a gif :)

Actually I remember the challenge in question and clichy did make a meal of it, Ivanovic used his hands but clichy was easy in falling down. It's a game of football and in England, it's a tougher sport then in europe, somewhere in europe maybe, but in the premiership I dunno, maybe. Dunno if it was one on one. a clip would help.

basslinejunkie
01-12-2008, 10:39 PM
another dire performance really from liverpool,but atleast were top

Numeric
02-12-2008, 09:05 AM
another dire performance really from liverpool,but atleast were top

:lol: Liverpool quite simply aren't good enough to win the Premiership

Will
02-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Only time will tell! They're still top, albeit only a point clear and if United win their game in hand only 3 points clear of them. Just a shame Arsenal aren't a bit closer really!

I have a horrible feeling United might go under the radar for a while with the world club championships and avoid being under pressure allowing them to haul in loads of points...

basslinejunkie
02-12-2008, 07:08 PM
yep united are the worry.more so than chavski.imo.

Insomnia
02-12-2008, 09:02 PM
maybe. got a clip or a link? or a gif :)

Actually I remember the challenge in question and clichy did make a meal of it, Ivanovic used his hands but clichy was easy in falling down. It's a game of football and in England, it's a tougher sport then in europe, somewhere in europe maybe, but in the premiership I dunno, maybe. Dunno if it was one on one. a clip would help.

Put it this way bud, if it had been Drogba in that situation he'd be looking for the defender too get sent off and the referee to wipe and clean his ass after the game..

C.O.Prodigy
02-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Put it this way bud, if it had been Drogba in that situation he'd be looking for the defender too get sent off and the referee to wipe and clean his ass after the game..

I like the way that sounds cause I think it's true. I just really like Ivanovic and how he handles the ball, quality defender, makes footy pretty. Drogba is a monkey boy :)

Athar
03-12-2008, 11:18 AM
:lol: Liverpool quite simply aren't good enough to win the Premiership

disagree

i think liverpool could win the title this season,
we will see which new players they will singing on the winter transfer window,
if it will be good choice then im sure they can win the premiership

Insomnia
03-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Chelsea on about buying in January, honest i could be in charge off them and do the same job...

Couple bad results and it's all panic for them..

How big must that squad be like, tossers!

Microdot
03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
What a great comeback for us yesterday..

Scolari made me laugh after the game regarding his comments about the ref, the decision was wrong on the 1st Arsenal goal obviously...

Anyhow i'm delighted so ram that right up you Chelsea scum!!!! :lol:

Didn't you know our glorious leader John "Lionheart" Terry is exempt from getting red cards?
I thought everyone knew that.

Microdot
03-12-2008, 05:22 PM
disagree

i think liverpool could win the title this season,
we will see which new players they will singing on the winter transfer window,
if it will be good choice then im sure they can win the premiership

bet you £1000 they don't.

Will
04-12-2008, 05:00 PM
What odds are you giving against liverpool winning it then?

basslinejunkie
04-12-2008, 05:03 PM
£1000-1 by the looks of things.............

dunno.im not gona go signing from the roof tops about how we are gonna win it,but i think if we can get back on form and scoring goals and stay top up untill xmas, we have go a real chance this year.

Insomnia
04-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Liverpools last 2 home games i'd honestly thought that they would have taken the 6 points no problem...

Will
04-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Yeah, Liverpool certainly have a chance I'd say!

Insomnia
07-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Did anyone see John Terry's double hand ball at the wkend!

Wtf!

Microdot
08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Did anyone see John Terry's double hand ball at the wkend!

Wtf!

Like I already said. John "Lionheart" Terry is exempt from punishment.

Insomnia
09-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Like I already said. John "Lionheart" Terry is exempt from punishment.

Aye true mate, fcuking joke to be honest....

278d7e64a374de26f==