PDA

View Full Version : Jamie bismier no of measure ?

jon connor
02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
was wondering if any of you guys could tell me any info on a rework i heard as a rumour of jamie`s number of measure , does anyone no if this is true ? i cant seem to find it or does he just use for his own sets ?

This is a massive favorite of mine which i used to cain the ass out of would love it if this comes availble , obviously if the rumour is true anyone no ?

The Overfiend
02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
The Chris McCormack remix?

One of the most memorable melodies in techno?

jon connor
02-12-2008, 05:01 PM
cheers tony i must missed this , a friend of mine was telling me there is a recent rework but he couldent find it either, jesus its crazy to think that track is 11 years old already phew!

can anyone shed any light on this cheers .

jon connor
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM
well looked everywhere and can only find the chriss mcormack remix so must be that 1 , will buy that anyway cant believe i missed that jesus.

The Overfiend
02-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Check out the Rascal remix on Geushky
11 years ago and still better than most material out now.

davethedrummer
03-12-2008, 05:44 AM
well looked everywhere and can only find the chriss mcormack remix so must be that 1 , will buy that anyway cant believe i missed that jesus.

Space Djs
Numbers AND measures
Ground records
Chris McCormack remix

Thats the one you want

Darkmode
03-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Check out the Rascal remix on Geushky
11 years ago and still better than most material out now.

the Rascal remix is a remix of a tune by Ian Void it came out back in 2000 on Geushky it is an amazing remix

jon connor
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
ahhhh cheers lads jesus wot do we sound like hahaha " trainspotters " hahaha

Thanks boys , again i never new of the Geushky will have to hunt this down.

by the way have you heard the space djz apocalyptic set 2008 my god , there is even dutch jump style in this set an near the end its like hardcore hahhah was well shocked that set has got everthing in it complete with the trade mark space djz rap samples brilliant.

jon connor
03-12-2008, 01:47 PM
By the way jamie bismier if you reading this post coz i no you come here Any chance of a number of measure rework for 2009 ?

i wouldent mind a double pack with various artist` reworking that famous melody.

here is an idea

ORIGINAL "of course"
JAMIE BISMIER REWORK
GLEN WILSON
ADVENT
INDUSTRIALYZER
DEAN RODELL
WETWORKS
DAVE THE DRUMMER

my god best make that a 4 pack got a bit carried away with the artist there exciting hahaha!

"YOU NO YOU BUYING THAT ALLDAY" Cum on jamie do us a favour im sure these guys would oblige

The Overfiend
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
the Rascal remix is a remix of a tune by Ian Void it came out back in 2000 on Geushky it is an amazing remix

Thanks, I had no idea...lol

jon connor
03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
aye tony congrats on that Clandestine Recordings nice ep man deff 1 a copy.

fav track is father.

The Overfiend
03-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks Jon I wrote that for my Father when he was literally on his death bed.
That's why I sampled the "Don't Break My Heart" lyric.

jon connor
03-12-2008, 05:12 PM
jesus sorry man its a very cool track that deffinalty smash up sum dancefloors/arena`s aye get onto bismier for a remix of number an measure hahaha you in my list up there hahah lol cumon.

ORIGINAL "of course"
JAMIE BISMIER REWORK
GLEN WILSON
ADVENT
INDUSTRIALYZER
DEAN RODELL
WETWORKS
DAVE THE DRUMMER

oh yea!

278d7e64a374de26f==