PDA

View Full Version : something i am working on at the mo

BloodStar
12-12-2008, 09:30 PM
little preview.
http://www.shadowdistrict.net/mp3/BS-spectralized.mp3

stjohn
13-12-2008, 12:28 AM
i like it so far man! good stuff. production-wise sounds very chunky and well put together.

i think the track itself would benefit from another element that counteracts what is going on at the moment. so to balance the constant drill of those beats, some stabs every couple of bars, or else a synth with some weird progression would go great i think.

good stuff

BloodStar
13-12-2008, 11:54 AM
cheers mate. yeah, it's just basic groove, new sounds will be added + i am gonna rework it to full track.

Siege
13-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Great start there Vlasta....well into this, as rory said, sounds nice n solid, just needs more elements adding to compliment what u already have. Await the finished version eagerly! ;)

ORIS
22-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Niiiiiiiice mate.

Loving the feel of this track!!! The sooner you get this worked out the better, I'm eager to see where you take it!

:clap:

Little_Fella!
22-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Oh yes...

Rather scary nagging platform with which to work on here - - quite nightmarish actually, as i am listening just before I go to bed it's a good job tis only a one minute taster!! :cheese:

Some moody sub would be a good stage in the track to bottom the track right out, bringing forward a larger 'menace' for the listener...

That percussion is nicely off kilter, so developing that with some intelligent programming will certainly maintain that uncertainty you have going against the beat...

Great stuff... looking forward to the other 4mins 37secs ... heh :; lol

BloodStar
09-01-2009, 11:14 AM
this one is gonna be finished sooon.

cheers everyone for feedback.

278d7e64a374de26f==