PDA

View Full Version : this will shock ya DJ PREACH Very cool set!

jon connor
15-12-2008, 05:28 PM
so another week blackout, and last weekend i spent Smashing the ass outta advents apocalypso set , fantastic , a very unique set well done CISCO.
below is a dj preach set from GOODGREEF in the uk , goodgreef is 1 of the leading hard dance brands here in the uk, this set to all TECHNO dudes here will be somthing very diffrent ive never heard a set like this from preach before but recomend it to everyone who battered the ass outta that advent set last weekend.

ive tried to locate the tracks on here i found about 3 , there is a new order remix on here that is just class very well put together set check it.

http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/650118-post1.html

if that dont work
you can stream this link also
http://mp3.drom.sk/dj-preach-live-from-goodgreef-preston-2008/

any1 no wot the first track is ?

jon connor
16-12-2008, 05:56 AM
wot the hell is that blade style new order remix i want it man must be 1 of his own ive looked everywhere any help guys ?

The_Laughing_Man
17-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Does anyone remember the days before Preach sold his soul to the lords of mindless cheesy commercial trance shite?

DannyBlack
17-12-2008, 02:53 PM
yeah man, he had some super tracks on Intec. ah well.

djfilthmonger
17-12-2008, 04:12 PM
wot the hell is that blade style new order remix i want it man must be 1 of his own ive looked everywhere any help guys ?

i think its on the blade movie soundtrack , i had that at one stage the cd that is

is this what ur on abt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mulo9wReXlI

jon connor
17-12-2008, 04:16 PM
na thats the origanal dj preach on that set plays a slick remix, it must be 1 he has done himeself ahh well i keep trying, some good tracks on that mix up there its a bit diffrent i no but some really cool stuff. anyone no that intro track ?

djfilthmonger
17-12-2008, 04:20 PM
rite i seen new order and blade and taught ....
nay bothers

jon connor
17-12-2008, 04:43 PM
yea great track origanal is by for the best , but really want that slick version preach plays on this set.

Numeric
29-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Does anyone remember the days before Preach sold his soul to the lords of mindless cheesy commercial trance shite?

i do :upset:

firework
02-02-2009, 07:54 PM
anyone no that intro and next track ?????

Elvio Neto
03-02-2009, 07:36 PM
nice set , this is tech-trance

there is a lot of open air parties here of this style of trance (90% are illegal LOL)

jon connor
04-02-2009, 10:09 AM
yes man i no i make this stuff also in another name , its just somthing a bit diffrent but everyone gets miffed with the tech trance tag because they think its going to be airy fairy trance pants buts its more closer to techno than people think if no 1 here believes me check sander van doorns track DIRECT DISKO tune! also other artists to look for randy katana , bombs.

ritaheed
04-02-2009, 12:08 PM
aye defo tech trance is closer to techno thn trance but it still doesnt do it for me - not enough ooomf in it - can see why trance heeds would like it tho

jon connor
04-02-2009, 07:27 PM
aye defo tech trance is closer to techno thn trance but it still doesnt do it for me - not enough ooomf in it - can see why trance heeds would like it tho

check sander van doorns DIRECT DISKO U will enjoy that dude

278d7e64a374de26f==