PDA

View Full Version : Techno Journalists Needed For New UK Magazine

MARK ANXIOUS
17-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi guys,

Well a few months ago, I noticed a new magazine floating around. It's full colour, 100+ pages and it's full of huge potential. If any of you remember I used to work for a magazine called Eternity, which we managed to blow up into quite a cult status. I'm seeing exactly the same potential in this magazine.

Anyway, at the moment it only covers hardcore and hard dance but I decided to contact them and they've asked me if I want to become one of the editors. This will mean 20 pages for techno/electronic music every month (!!!). It's quite incredible for a UK-based magazine and something we wont have seen since Eternity/Wax. They are also going to be introducing Drum and Bass too.

I think already you can see the potential here ;)

Now, it's been quite a while since I've edited a mag so I need to get my journo contacts up to speed. If you're interested, you need to be able to write quite well/dynamically (obviously) and you need to be able to meet deadlines. Oh and have a passion for music heh. If you havent got contacts in the industry, dont worry, I can sort that aspect out.

Anyway, I don't know how many of you know but Eternity and writing was definitely my in-road into the industry and it really enabled me to make DJing a job. But it's also a great way for those already involved to present our music in the best way possible. Also, if you're a club/label and have an idea for a monthly section or whatever, just get in touch.

If anyone is interested please contact me on:

info@blackoutaudio.co.uk

All the best,

Mark
PS Here's the mag link: http://www.core-mag.net/

jon connor
17-12-2008, 06:28 PM
i would love to have a crack but my writting isint good enough im to dislexic. gutted

DannyBlack
17-12-2008, 08:40 PM
What a fantastic opportunity! I will send you an example of my stuff Mark.

DVNT
17-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I'd love to get involved with this project. Emailed innit blud. haha

tonyc2002
17-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Snap! :cheese:

gunjack
18-12-2008, 09:21 PM
I Want The Dub Section > : )

DarkYoung
18-12-2008, 11:09 PM
I Want The Dub Section > : )

like the name change, the old username seemed like a wallpaper company.

gunjack
19-12-2008, 03:19 AM
dude are you new or what?

jon connor
19-12-2008, 11:28 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fuk man you guys crack me up heheheehh!

DarkYoung
19-12-2008, 02:06 PM
dude are you new or what?

newish, i'm a fan btw i buy your vinyl!

gunjack
19-12-2008, 02:14 PM
wurd to yer gran. that's wassup.

jon connor
19-12-2008, 02:16 PM
have u guys been smokin summit gunjack your a legend you crack me up man hahahahahahahaah

278d7e64a374de26f==