PDA

View Full Version : Something new from me!!!

ORIS
17-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Short clip at the mo, hoping to work on it a bit more at the weekend.

Would love to know what you guys think.

http://www.corrupt-systems.co.uk/ORiS-StuckInTheTrnca.mp3

StoQ
18-12-2008, 03:17 PM
niceeeee one defo would play it when finished, what a bassline mniam mniam

vinvanman
18-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Nice tune, could imagine this working very well on the dance floor, love the chainsaw/drilling bass its massive and the beat arrangements are ace. gud stuff

Siege
19-12-2008, 03:00 AM
liking this, good vibe and that lead is pretty cool, look forward to hearing this when youve finished..........nice ;)

DVNT
19-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Finish! WANT! Nice, pounding and all the elements are working nicely with each other.

ORIS
22-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the comments, it's nice to know I'm doing something right!

Should have it all sorted and online by the end of the night.

:D

Little_Fella!
30-12-2008, 11:05 PM
So what's going on here??

one minute and thirty six seconds can be a loooooooong time - - juus ss kidding!!

aaaaam a cheeky bugger coz it's 'Christ's Farce' ;) lol

Like the name 'Corrupt Systems' by the way - - this is nagging n works a treat but I can't get a handle on it really - - it being short clippy

A mix has to have all the frequencies in it or none of us can tell the full picture of what you are doing, as in from the rides to the bottom end - - I would say that 3 mins is a good bench mark to work with .. time wise :;

Little_Fella!
30-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Oh and you can tell I've had tooo much too drinky as aaaaam visiting - - so forgive if i come across aas a numti... :ohdear:

ORIS
01-01-2009, 03:45 AM
So what's going on here??

one minute and thirty six seconds can be a loooooooong time - - juus ss kidding!!

aaaaam a cheeky bugger coz it's 'Christ's Farce' ;) lol

Like the name 'Corrupt Systems' by the way - - this is nagging n works a treat but I can't get a handle on it really - - it being short clippy

A mix has to have all the frequencies in it or none of us can tell the full picture of what you are doing, as in from the rides to the bottom end - - I would say that 3 mins is a good bench mark to work with .. time wise :;

hhahahhaaaaa, yer!!!! Ummmm, I'm quite drunk also so it makes sense!! Kinda...

But, I know exactly what you mean about me not using up all available frequencies, but do I have to all the time???? :D I know they're there, but maybe I don't want too........ **** it im ****ed.....

This will get edited 2morow!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU CLAAARRRRRRTS....

ORIS
01-01-2009, 03:46 AM
Oh and you can tell I've had tooo much too drinky as aaaaam visiting - - so forgive if i come across aas a numti... :ohdear:

NUMTI?!?!?!!

I'M EQUAL PART "NUMPTY" LITTLE FELLA, SO IT'S ALL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

BloodStar
02-01-2009, 02:32 PM
wicked track this. pounding as ****. some of the hats are bit sharp, and also the bottom sounds bit muddy,. would try to check low to low mid freqs.

proper track. looking forward to next version!

ORIS
02-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Update!!!

I've tweaked some of the compression, and I think I've addressed some of the eq issues, still feel the track could do with a bit more progression and a few more clever little edits. But it's getting there! :)

http://www.corrupt-systems.co.uk/ORiS-StuckInTheTrinca.mp3

DannyBlack
02-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Ah man I like this a lot. Nice pounding pace to it and some pretty messed up bassy sounds. Great ideas you got going on! Can't wait to hear it finished!

ORIS
02-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Ah man I like this a lot. Nice pounding pace to it and some pretty messed up bassy sounds. Great ideas you got going on! Can't wait to hear it finished!

Thanks mate!!

tech_smack
03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
nice groove to that!

Little_Fella!
03-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Well I must say this has become alot more since the last outing...

I'm looking at the production through properly two days of no sleep n not much give n take! :; I love it tho

I think that your nagging big graunch sound needs a little more attention - - do like the organic feel you give it later on in the mix - - the hats are great by the way - - perfect timing

Back to the graunch sound - - I would use what ever layers you may have to manipulate the top part of this ... we can cope with the 'drag' of these sounds but other's may not have the gumption to pull themselves up - - jus add the same note an octave up (I hope!).... aaaaaannnddd oooooh you gotta leave it aside for a good eight bars at 2.24mins .. coz this is the perfect release point and will allow your audience to breathe a little

This is well orchestrated by far and has a unique characteristic to take it into the unusual domain... that nagging is def cloying but I reckon you are almost there with the usage of this - - as you only want a few people being sick on the dancefloor... :cheese: lol at me all pezzled as I write...

ORIS
03-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Well I must say this has become alot more since the last outing...

I'm looking at the production through properly two days of no sleep n not much give n take! :; I love it tho

I think that your nagging big graunch sound needs a little more attention - - do like the organic feel you give it later on in the mix - - the hats are great by the way - - perfect timing

Back to the graunch sound - - I would use what ever layers you may have to manipulate the top part of this ... we can cope with the 'drag' of these sounds but other's may not have the gumption to pull themselves up - - jus add the same note an octave up (I hope!).... aaaaaannnddd oooooh you gotta leave it aside for a good eight bars at 2.24mins .. coz this is the perfect release point and will allow your audience to breathe a little

This is well orchestrated by far and has a unique characteristic to take it into the unusual domain... that nagging is def cloying but I reckon you are almost there with the usage of this - - as you only want a few people being sick on the dancefloor... :cheese: lol at me all pezzled as I write...

Nice one mate, always appreciate your feedback!! :)

judas_beast
03-01-2009, 08:56 PM
sounding good fat man

ORIS
04-01-2009, 04:04 PM
sounding good fat man

:yup:

278d7e64a374de26f==