www.myspace.com/skullblasters

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t41jynmlzmj

please let me know your comments

respect

fidel certuche

ORIS
22-12-2008, 07:02 PM
WOW! That's some heavy ass techno mate, you certainly ain't ****ing about!!!

Good work!

:)

StoQ
23-12-2008, 10:39 AM
i hear piano here or my ears fvck with me

skullblaster
23-12-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks for your comments guys.

pd: yes...that's a keyboard..your ears are not ****ing with you.

gretings from colombia

fidel certuche

vinvanman
23-12-2008, 11:16 PM
again it sounds awesome, fukked up raw sound, works a treat, would love to here this in a club.

skullblaster
27-12-2008, 11:45 PM
thx ....would be just wonderfull to be able to play my musik in your country.....

greetings

fidel certuche

Little_Fella!
30-12-2008, 10:46 PM
This is all good for the market your aiming at - - so keep it right up coz I reckon you have something here...

Thing is...

hummm... just get yourself sorted on the release front and you will have a market - - unfortunately I'm registering that your from Columbia - - which on the music front that your aiming at is thin on the ground at the moment...

which is a shame - - I would poke Mark EG up the bum with your stuff n use Poland n Czech etc as outlets for this genre...:cool:

skullblaster
19-01-2009, 05:16 PM
This is all good for the market your aiming at - - so keep it right up coz I reckon you have something here...

Thing is...

hummm... just get yourself sorted on the release front and you will have a market - - unfortunately I'm registering that your from Columbia - - which on the music front that your aiming at is thin on the ground at the moment...

which is a shame - - I would poke Mark EG up the bum with your stuff n use Poland n Czech etc as outlets for this genre...:cool:
thx for your kind words my friend.

yes . unfortunately in colombia there is not a wide market for this genre at the moment.....

i appreciatte you heard my track.

greetings

fidel certuche

278d7e64a374de26f==