PDA

View Full Version : need a moderator for my site

DirtyHard
24-12-2008, 05:18 AM
ok i run another uk based techno website www.soitiz.info

Soitiz is a unique Techno information website which deals with every aspect of Techno from Detroit, Minimal, Acid, Gabba, Hardtek and Industrial.

We provide a unique, professional and informative service to our members who are from a wide area both UK and Worldwide based.

Soitiz provides the most up to date information on DJ's, producers, labels, releases, technology and technical support, events and festivals both UK and Worldwide. The information is continuously updated, as we ourselves know how fast the industry grows.

Our Admins and Mods who are qualified and experienced in both music production and event promotion are also able to assist members with any technical help and queries.

Unlike other music forums our website is purely an information tool, we steer away from the random chat usually seen on other forums.

Since our launch just under 1 year ago we have attracted the attention of some of the greatest and long established DJs. We have interviewed these DJs and created profiles, enabling those new to the genre access to a wide spectrum of information.

Soitiz is already receiving much attention. We advertise greatly throughout the UK and more recently Worldwide via the internet, radio and also flyers.

I have set up a minimal. Detroit section which gets hammered {viewing wise} where the main techno side does not which is really anoying

i was wondering if there was anyone on here, who would like to be come a mod on soitiz, i was after mainly someone in Europe {but would take someone from uk with a wide knowledge of techno} as we have a lot of techno djs/prouducers from Europe on our site n on our my space { myspace.com/soitiztechnoinformation } and there is a ton of good techno coming out of there at the moment, but i don't know where to start looking for it
cheers for your time

DirtyHard
24-12-2008, 05:21 AM
i realise some folk might think this is a shity thing to do , to come on here posting this,
but i have set soitiz.info up as a resource site for anyone intrested in techno
im not trying to poach or cause ill feeling with mods or admins on here

RDR
24-12-2008, 08:30 AM
I think there's enough love to go around ;)

DirtyHard
26-12-2008, 05:08 AM
I think there's enough love to go around ;)

yes there is........
but still no offers ...............

The Overfiend
26-12-2008, 07:01 AM
Good luck on your search.

DirtyHard
26-12-2008, 07:41 AM
Good luck on your search.
CHEERS
im trying everywhere i can think of , running out of places i can ask lol
got 4 facebook groups. three my space groups loads of other forums all asking ah well im sure someone will be up for it {hoping]

SlavikSvensk
26-12-2008, 09:18 PM
how many members do you have? if not so many, you could prob mod it yourself for the time being. if it takes off, some of the more serious posters might be interested. that's how most of the current mods on here came into their jobs.

DirtyHard
27-12-2008, 02:44 AM
in 9 months..
Total posts 2508 | Total topics 1260 | Total members 397 |

i need a hand to obtain techno info
like record labels
new releases
club n party info
i started the site to help promote techno , in every aspect .

so im looking foe mods who can help me with new information to keep the site updated and ye general running of the site

DannyBlack
27-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Hey mate! Id help you out myself but 2009 and is already jam packed for me. Just to echo what the lads were saying, if you have any regulars on the site, see if they can jump in and help you out.

Best of Luck with this project dude, it is a worthy cause!

278d7e64a374de26f==