PDA

View Full Version : 20 Acid Techno Records!

djfilthmonger
28-12-2008, 05:44 PM
On christmas day I ordered 20 acid techno records.... Best pressie ever, some SUF,POWERTOOLS,APEX and HYDRUALIX

cant wait to listen to the shizz out of them

People_Mover
28-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Christmas Day was a particularly depressing one for me. The previous night, the woman I'd been crazy about at work (well, my Boss to be precise) for the past six months told me to sling my hook (in so many words). This led to severe heartache and a very sleepless night. The cure? I got up at 5:30 on Xmas Day and listened to some Scythe Squadron, Deathchant and old Routemaster tunes. Didn't change a damn thing, but gave me an idea for a Routemaster mix which I am in the process of compiling. Will upload in the New Year - that is, unless my suicidal thoughts get the better of me in the meantime.....!

APC
28-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Christmas Day was a particularly depressing one for me. The previous night, the woman I'd been crazy about at work (well, my Boss to be precise) for the past six months told me to sling my hook (in so many words). This led to severe heartache and a very sleepless night. The cure? I got up at 5:30 on Xmas Day and listened to some Scythe Squadron, Deathchant and old Routemaster tunes. Didn't change a damn thing, but gave me an idea for a Routemaster mix which I am in the process of compiling. Will upload in the New Year - that is, unless my suicidal thoughts get the better of me in the meantime.....!

You didn't used to have a different name on here, Fiddler or somat, did you?

People_Mover
28-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Why, did he/she have the same problem? No, I'm no fiddler.....

Anyway, I think I'll survive, thanks.

Look out for the Route Canal Work mixup in the New Year.

djfilthmonger
29-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Why, did he/she have the same problem? No, I'm no fiddler.....

Anyway, I think I'll survive, thanks.

Look out for the Route Canal Work mixup in the New Year.

hey man, i had a farily shit christmas barr the fact im getin some new acid records. And hoopefully i dont turn into an alcoholic after i have been binge drinking every day since new years eve for more than 10 hrs at a time

YOGY
29-12-2008, 05:13 PM
On christmas day I ordered 20 acid techno records.... Best pressie ever, some SUF,POWERTOOLS,APEX and HYDRUALIX

cant wait to listen to the shizz out of them

get new records always put me in a good mood, thats why i love vinyl...

djfilthmonger
29-12-2008, 07:19 PM
get new records always put me in a good mood, thats why i love vinyl...

I have only got back into buying acid records now recently , I haven't bought any in years, so im super excited as i bought some ones I wanted for a long time...

YOGY
29-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I have only got back into buying acid records now recently , I haven't bought any in years, so im super excited as i bought some ones I wanted for a long time...

by the way, im selling loads of acid techno if u interested
i can give u a good deal on bulk orders...

People_Mover
29-12-2008, 10:51 PM
I've been a vinyl addict for over 35 years. I can still recall my first vinyl purchase, which was from a shop in Nottingham. It was "I tawt I taw a puddy tat" by Tweetie Pie & Sylvester. I kid you not. My second purchase was Metal Guru by T-REX. Those were the days, eh?

djfilthmonger
07-01-2009, 10:32 AM
got these today yeah boi!!

278d7e64a374de26f==