PDA

View Full Version : Gerrards Arrest

DarkYoung
30-12-2008, 01:14 AM
did he actually do anything?

basslinejunkie
30-12-2008, 02:54 AM

probably. hes always in southport on the ale.

xes
30-12-2008, 10:55 AM
apparently.....something about the DJ of the club wouldn't play what Stevie wanted,so it all kicked off. Which is one of the most cliched,retarded ways to start a fight. It's on par with "are you lookin at my burd"

I hope the f*cking little scrote does time :cool:

DarkYoung
30-12-2008, 11:31 AM
typical Scouse scum

Insomnia
30-12-2008, 01:40 PM
I thought he would of known better than to get involved in anything like that..

Not good for the young fans of liverpool to see there idol behave like that...

xes
30-12-2008, 04:47 PM
it's worse than I thought.

Gerrard is a big fan of Phil Collins and counts the singer's greatest hits as his favourite album. He is also partial to Coldplay.

It kicked off,because the DJ wouldn't play Phil Collins and cold play :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/dec/29/steven-gerrard-arrest-bar-brawl-fight

he's a bigger cunt than I thought :cheese:

nick_anarchy
30-12-2008, 06:33 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f167/es6/gerrard.jpg

It is understood that the DJ, Marcus McGee, who was a guest at the club, was sitting behind the bar when Gerrard asked him to change the music. He is then said to have asked for the music card that operates the sound system. Mr McGee apparently refused.

Subsequently Gerrard is said to have caught the alleged victim with an elbow, although it is not known whether this was deliberate or not. This incident is thought to have sparked the wider brawl.

Gerrard and five other men aged between 18 and 33 were arrested after the row. Merseyside Police said that Gerrard was arrested on suspicion of inflicting a malicious wound without a weapon, which amounts to grievous bodily harm. The offence attracts a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment.

Mr McGee, who is thought to be a supporter of Liverpool's great rival, Manchester United, was taken to hospital, where he received treatment for facial injuries before being released. His family said that he suffered a cut nose and swollen eye and was given four stitches. He also lost a tooth.

nick_anarchy
30-12-2008, 06:34 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/1sfr04.jpg

phantomdj
30-12-2008, 10:37 PM
haha quality. go on rafa!

rhythmtech
31-12-2008, 03:07 PM
stevie what the hell were you thinking... :doh:

force
31-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Phil collins has a lot to answer for...

DarkYoung
01-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Phil collins has a lot to answer for...

you couldnt write it really

djfase
01-01-2009, 11:21 AM
I bet he got treated better than i did a few wks ago when i was arrested for ABH for third time in a yr

DarkYoung
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
I bet he got treated better than i did a few wks ago when i was arrested for ABH for third time in a yr

nice one, you should come to Doncaster for the night, be right down your street. turns into a live no holds barred fighting zone after about 1 am.

Richierush
02-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Michael Shields has been on the news wearing a free Stevie G t-shirt. :lol:

Robinho to Man City 32 million
Berbato to United 29 million
Keane to Liverpool 20 million
Gerrard to Walton Prison PRICELESS! :lol:

Numeric
04-01-2009, 02:52 PM
typical Scouse scum

this

lukekendall
05-01-2009, 09:43 AM

suprised you aint been sent down yet.....

how much c.s. you get for that or it still ongoing

Microdot
05-01-2009, 12:28 PM

diving, apparently.

phantomdj
05-01-2009, 07:29 PM
diving, apparently.

yeah taught by the school of manchester

djfase
05-01-2009, 07:30 PM
suprised you aint been sent down yet.....

how much c.s. you get for that or it still ongoing

First time got away with. 2nd time 3mths suspended with 2 yrs supervision and 325 fine and this time ive been released on bail pending investigation. 28th jan im back, but will get 6mths to a yr if convicted.

I refuse to do community service. Would rather do 3mths inside than clean parks and gardening

phantomdj
05-01-2009, 08:07 PM
First time got away with. 2nd time 3mths suspended with 2 yrs supervision and 325 fine and this time ive been released on bail pending investigation. 28th jan im back, but will get 6mths to a yr if convicted.

I refuse to do community service. Would rather do 3mths inside than clean parks and gardening

What's the joy with fighting? Why do it?

But I guess your attitude with the community service kind of answers the above ;)

No Volksgemeinshaft!

djfase
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM
What's the joy with fighting? Why do it?

But I guess your attitude with the community service kind of answers the above ;)

No Volksgemeinshaft!

See thats where your not seeing the whole story. First time was self defence, thats why no convicition.

2nd time i reacted in a way i shouldnt have, and was rightly convicited although for more than actually happened.

This time its an allegation that has no foundation by someone ive offended and who knows i am in trouble if i am convicted.

So id say your assumption is totally wrong

Microdot
07-01-2009, 12:03 PM
yeah taught by the school of manchester

Creasehead went to school in Manchester?
News to me.

Yet another player slips the net from right under City's nose.

phantomdj
08-01-2009, 08:04 AM
See thats where your not seeing the whole story. First time was self defence, thats why no convicition.

2nd time i reacted in a way i shouldnt have, and was rightly convicited although for more than actually happened.

This time its an allegation that has no foundation by someone ive offended and who knows i am in trouble if i am convicted.

So id say your assumption is totally wrong

Fair enough. the way you wrote it was not very transparent in comparison to your latest post though.

Will
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM

That doesn't make much sense, I had a run in with a jumped up turd who'd just got out of prison and the idea of being locked up with idiots like that does not appeal, I'd probably end up putting one or more people in hospital or worse i imagine and then where would I be?

Microdot
09-01-2009, 10:20 AM
That doesn't make much sense, I had a run in with a jumped up turd who'd just got out of prison and the idea of being locked up with idiots like that does not appeal, I'd probably end up putting one or more people in hospital or worse i imagine and then where would I be?

er.....in prison?

JamieBall
09-01-2009, 02:05 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r_CrWX2DiVI

ROUND AND ROUND YOU GO !

Will
09-01-2009, 05:17 PM
er.....in prison?

They'd probably add more time to your sentence wouldn't they? You certainly wouldn't get out early for good behavior.

SlavikSvensk
13-01-2009, 02:52 AM

just curious, but why? with the comm service you get to be outside, have lunch wherever you want and sleep at home with whomever you please. with prison you rot inside, eat sh*t prison food every day and sleep in a tiny space with some other dude...or dudes!

DarkYoung
13-01-2009, 09:17 AM
just curious, but why? with the comm service you get to be outside, have lunch wherever you want and sleep at home with whomever you please. with prison you rot inside, eat sh*t prison food every day and sleep in a tiny space with some other dude...or dudes!

only chance he gets to satisfy his non-obligatory homosexual needs.

phantomdj
13-01-2009, 12:40 PM
eeeek!

DarkYoung
13-01-2009, 09:51 PM
eeeek!

lol. good job i can hide behind a computer innit:wink:

278d7e64a374de26f==