PDA

View Full Version : Apologies if this is a repost but this sucks!

tonyc2002
13-01-2009, 07:43 PM
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/NoNoiseControl/

:hissyfit::hissyfit::angry::angry::hissyfit::hissy fit:

Jay Pace
13-01-2009, 08:00 PM
signed
fed up of this foolishness
bring back the free party vibe

**** it.

More free parties
That'll do

The_Laughing_Man
13-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Signed

Mucky Beats
13-01-2009, 11:58 PM
OK the goverment are looking at bringing in a law in the new tax year to have limiters in all clubs, but whats worse the level they are talking of setting them at is verry low.

we need to stop this happening as i feel they have no right to decide for us if we wish to hear loud music.

click link below to put your name to the list of people that dont want this to happen. POWER TO THE PEOPLE hehehe

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/NoNoiseControl/

rhythmtech
14-01-2009, 12:00 AM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=62808

already here :wink:

jon connor
14-01-2009, 03:42 PM
YEA FUKIN YEA YEA BASTERD YEA, IM SICK AND FOKIN TIRED OF VENUES WITH LIMITERS , HENDRE HALL NORTH WALES BEEING 1 OF THEM WOT THE FUK IS ALL THIS ABOUT ? BECAUSE BEFORE LONG WE WILL ALL BE BOUNCING ROUND A CLUB WITH HEADPHONES ON.

TECHNO IS TO BE PLAYED LOUD ? THE WHOLE IDEA WELL BACK IN MY DAY WAS ABOUT THE SOUND OF THE RIG JESUS PEOPLE USED TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER TO HAVE THAT MASTER RIG , SO FUK THIS GOVEMENT , FIRST THEY TAKE SMOKING AWAY FROM CLUBS PUBS ETC WHICH MEANS NOW U HAVE LESS PEOPLE TO ENTERTAIN AND CREATE A VIBE BECAUSE THE BASTERDS ARE OUTSIDE HAVEING A FAG, NOW THEY WANT TO REDUCE OUR SOUND OUTPUT ASWELL , I TELL U WOT WHY DONT YOU JUST STICK US ALL IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND HAVE US BE YOUR SLAVES AND BASTERED PROGRAMED BRAINWASHED PUPPETS, SOCIETY THAT YOU ARE TURNING US INTO U FUKIN TURDS.

THIS BASTERED GOVERMENT HAS SO FAR ?

TAKEN OUR RIGHT OF FREEDOM AWAY
RUINED THE FUKIN ECONAMY
LOST ALL OUR JOBS
TAKEN US TO WAR THATS NOTHING TO DO WITH US ( which i lost 1 of my best friends to in iraq r.i.p Llewellyn evans you will never be forgotton son.)
BROUGHT DANGER ON OUR COUNTRY BY DOING SO

AND THEY THINK THEY NO WOTS BEST FOR US WELL FUK YOU MR BROWN, U ARE A BOARING TWAT WHO HAS SPENT AND SPENT ALL OUR MONEY AND LENT MORE MONEY WE HAVENT GOT YOU ARE A CLASS A ****WIT.

IF THIS LAW IS PAST THATS IT IM RETIRING FROM DJ-ING IN CLUBS IN THE UK, AND FUK THEM I WILL START MY OWN REVOLUTION OF FREEDOM PARTIES WITH A 100 K RIGG ON MY OWN LAND OR RENTED LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE . IM FROM WALES WE HAVE PLENTY OF PLACES AND SECRET VENUES WEVE DONE IT FOR YEARS ITS WOT WE DO BEST! ITS COMMING AND YOU NO IT BRING BACK PARTY SCENE BUT BE CLEVER CUNNING AND IN SUCH AWAY U ARE UNTOUCHABLE FROM THESE POLITICAL SCUM.

FUK THIS GOVERMENT THE REVOLUTION IS COMMING U SHOWER OF JOKERS FUK YOU.

as you can probably tell im an anerchist.

do you guys remeber that track from the prodigy ? it goes a bit like this
FUK EM AND THERE LAW!

(Jon would also like to point out he has been made redundent from his 20 grand a year job and is angry very very angry)

Igneous
15-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Has anyone got a link to the actual government legislation? I'd like to read what it says before I sign. Cheers.

Jay Pace
15-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Found this

First of all, as your friendly neighbourhood Environmental Health Officer, I think this petition is cracked. It's probably
part of a publicity campaign to oppose any noise control in entertainment venues, but it looks misguided.

I think "Stylon Pilson" and " bumnote" (Jan 9th 3.28pm) are heading in the right direction.

All sort of issues here: 70dB as a limit is patently ridiculous. Take no notice. Even a loud short-term "special effect" in a film at your local cinema (modern one with Dolby sound system) will hit 93dBa. I know, I've measured it.

The Noise at Work Act 2005 was updated (2008) to take account of a reduced "action levels". The
pressure for the reduction from 90dB down to 85dBa came from the EU. If the Health & Safety law refers to 85dBa
as an "action level" why would someone suggest a limit of 70!

The article on the BBC web-site as linked by "bremen" is not sensationalist. It states that the law (NAW Act 2008) is
already in force and the levels quoted in the small box are fairly accurate. As several posters have said, the purpose
of the Act is to protect the H&S of the staff in the venue. Not solve a noise problem for musicians or nearby residents
(although you could use it a roundabout way to achieve the same ends).

The "action level" doesn't mean that the noise should be turned off. Thank you "BeLow" (Jan10th) excellent information.

Noise limiters. Most of you have obviously suffered from old cut-off noise level devices. 20 years ago that's all we
had to work with. Anyone remember the Electronic Orange. These things are obsolete. The modern stuff incorporates a level setting with a headroom control. More of a noise compressor/squasher. They don't cut off, just trim off the peaks above the headroom threshold. Far better for control and far better for equipment. Take a look at the Formula Sound Sentry Mk11 and the AVC2 at -

www.formulasound.co.uk/nc-overview.php

Castle Acoustics probably do something similar.

I've e-mailed my local Licensing manager to see if I can get any up to date info. If and when I get a reply I'll let you know.
Balcro.

http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36560&st=100

No harm in the petition all the same, makes them aware of how we feel.

The_Laughing_Man
15-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Limiters will kill the sound dynamic if the system tries to exceed the levels.
Horrible.
Everyone will end of listening to schranz.

Pretty soon you will need to have a fun license to enjoy yourself.

ollie303
16-01-2009, 10:20 AM
pretty sure this is just facebook hysteria , i signed it anyway to be safe

Igneous
16-01-2009, 11:19 AM
pretty sure this is just facebook hysteria , i signed it anyway to be safe

+1

djfilthmonger
16-01-2009, 12:24 PM
YEA FUKIN YEA YEA BASTERD YEA, IM SICK AND FOKIN TIRED OF VENUES WITH LIMITERS , HENDRE HALL NORTH WALES BEEING 1 OF THEM WOT THE FUK IS ALL THIS ABOUT ? BECAUSE BEFORE LONG WE WILL ALL BE BOUNCING ROUND A CLUB WITH HEADPHONES ON.

TECHNO IS TO BE PLAYED LOUD ? THE WHOLE IDEA WELL BACK IN MY DAY WAS ABOUT THE SOUND OF THE RIG JESUS PEOPLE USED TO COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER TO HAVE THAT MASTER RIG , SO FUK THIS GOVEMENT , FIRST THEY TAKE SMOKING AWAY FROM CLUBS PUBS ETC WHICH MEANS NOW U HAVE LESS PEOPLE TO ENTERTAIN AND CREATE A VIBE BECAUSE THE BASTERDS ARE OUTSIDE HAVEING A FAG, NOW THEY WANT TO REDUCE OUR SOUND OUTPUT ASWELL , I TELL U WOT WHY DONT YOU JUST STICK US ALL IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND HAVE US BE YOUR SLAVES AND BASTERED PROGRAMED BRAINWASHED PUPPETS, SOCIETY THAT YOU ARE TURNING US INTO U FUKIN TURDS.

THIS BASTERED GOVERMENT HAS SO FAR ?

TAKEN OUR RIGHT OF FREEDOM AWAY
RUINED THE FUKIN ECONAMY
LOST ALL OUR JOBS
TAKEN US TO WAR THATS NOTHING TO DO WITH US ( which i lost 1 of my best friends to in iraq r.i.p Llewellyn evans you will never be forgotton son.)
BROUGHT DANGER ON OUR COUNTRY BY DOING SO

AND THEY THINK THEY NO WOTS BEST FOR US WELL FUK YOU MR BROWN, U ARE A BOARING TWAT WHO HAS SPENT AND SPENT ALL OUR MONEY AND LENT MORE MONEY WE HAVENT GOT YOU ARE A CLASS A ****WIT.

IF THIS LAW IS PAST THATS IT IM RETIRING FROM DJ-ING IN CLUBS IN THE UK, AND FUK THEM I WILL START MY OWN REVOLUTION OF FREEDOM PARTIES WITH A 100 K RIGG ON MY OWN LAND OR RENTED LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE . IM FROM WALES WE HAVE PLENTY OF PLACES AND SECRET VENUES WEVE DONE IT FOR YEARS ITS WOT WE DO BEST! ITS COMMING AND YOU NO IT BRING BACK PARTY SCENE BUT BE CLEVER CUNNING AND IN SUCH AWAY U ARE UNTOUCHABLE FROM THESE POLITICAL SCUM.

FUK THIS GOVERMENT THE REVOLUTION IS COMMING U SHOWER OF JOKERS FUK YOU.

as you can probably tell im an anerchist.

do you guys remeber that track from the prodigy ? it goes a bit like this
FUK EM AND THERE LAW!

(Jon would also like to point out he has been made redundent from his 20 grand a year job and is angry very very angry)

too rite mate back to the great outdoors, unfortutuly no windows to bang out.

Igneous
16-01-2009, 02:49 PM
bit more info: http://www.warrenjames.net/

jon connor
16-01-2009, 03:39 PM
too rite mate back to the great outdoors, unfortutuly no windows to bang out.

fukin trees tho hahahaha, nope its going back underground promoters use your nogin, in any case its 2009 its good to have sum futuristic nonsens going on and healthy for the underground scene it sorts the realness from the jokers.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=673856174&ref=profile

jon connor
16-01-2009, 03:55 PM
fukin trees tho hahahaha, nope its going back underground promoters use your nogin, in any case its 2009 its good to have sum futuristic nonsens going on and healthy for the underground scene it sorts the realness from the jokers.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=673856174&ref=profile

why can i not put pictures in my post no more ?????

djfilthmonger
16-01-2009, 04:01 PM
why can i not put pictures in my post no more ?????

becoz u touch ur self at nite.

ha ha
the link sorted

fils_here
16-01-2009, 06:12 PM
signed!

jon connor
16-01-2009, 11:29 PM
becoz u touch ur self at nite.

ha ha
the link sorted

how do you no ? hahahaha yes i do like to crack 1 off now an then but have stopped since my misses cought me when i was cracking 1 off to THROAT GAGGERS 4 on my studio computer , jesus i was ashamed felt like a naughty little boy.

anyhooo! yea i tried that but my html seems to be off and i cant find on this site where to turn it on, i have had this problem ever since this site was updated, gunna speak to a mod me thinks.

anyway im off to sighn this petition

jon connor
16-01-2009, 11:34 PM
back on topic

i been thinking about this a bit more now i have calmed down, listen this may be a blessing in diguise for us techno heads, it will push more events underground, warehouse partys, outdoor stuff, i meen look at farmers who also are struggling to credit crunch , my mate who is a full blown acid techno fan is a tree sergeon , and he was saying that he has been approached a few times about farm land etc beeing availble for events.

then you have ware house stuff ?

so i think this could be healthy in the long run for techno because you no wot this stuff dont belong in glitzy clubs anyway hahahahahah na you no wot i mean, like i said its a horrible blow to us speaker freaks but where there is a will there is always a way.

i believe London has already started to increase the realness big respect to the strictly scum dancing crew been hearing great reports from people about this crew.

FuK-NuT
23-01-2009, 03:57 PM
the fresh air is also good for u...

get your rig out!!

278d7e64a374de26f==