PDA

View Full Version : Jons new prototypes

jon connor
15-01-2009, 03:59 PM
AH OK so we have sum new projects to master but i thought i would give them a good test drive first to you lot first , fuk its nice to be back makeing music again jesus.

www.myspace.com/supertechuk

enjoy , take no notice of the skytech track thats for another project cheers guys feed back apreciated.

Siege
16-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Cant seem to get your player up jon....tried it a few times?

djfilthmonger
16-01-2009, 12:46 PM
choons sound good man. I was looking through my record collection the other day and found weapons of justice ep urself and kay d smith. THE CALLING -wat a ****ing track

jon connor
16-01-2009, 03:57 PM
yea i rember making that synth on the ol jp800 in kays studio, we made thats ep as a track for middle of ur set begening and end calling was a finishing track at the end of your set

djfilthmonger
16-01-2009, 04:52 PM
yea i rember making that synth on the ol jp800 in kays studio, we made thats ep as a track for middle of ur set begening and end calling was a finishing track at the end of your set

i get ya . it breaks up nicely stomping track too

jon connor
17-01-2009, 12:03 AM
yea i have the masters at home if you ware out th vynyl can always bang u over a cd.
can u notice my mental poetry in weapons of justice ? thats me on the mic , well i did smoke a lot af weed back then mygod, the clock sound is actually sampled from incredibles which i got off my kids dvd mental.

anyhoo thats the past how u digin these new stuff ive tried to make sum duffrent styles rather than stay the same.

Siege
17-01-2009, 02:36 AM
some nice melodies in there Jon, ..liking Gods child the most.

i aint heard your weapons of justice EP, would love to hear that ;)

BloodStar
17-01-2009, 03:18 PM
any chance for higher quality mp3 than myspace shitty player?

jon connor
19-01-2009, 01:19 PM
any chance for higher quality mp3 than myspace shitty player?

yea mate im onit , just changing my studio pc and will sort it lads , i did it in a bit of a rush to be honest, fukin myspace always does somthing to my mp3 . back in a mo.

jon connor
19-01-2009, 01:22 PM
some nice melodies in there Jon, ..liking Gods child the most.

i aint heard your weapons of justice EP, would love to hear that ;)

me and kay d smith done it about 2 year ago......... ive the bloody next stuff i aint released yet , but im just waiting for the right time to let that loose, ive only just got my studio back on the go after it got trashed , so its took me while to save me pennys and get back in bisinuess , but we back on the go and there is a rather large knife above my studio to remind anyone who dares touch it again it is going to be inserted to them several times.

278d7e64a374de26f==