View Full Version : Skywalker by vinvanman

vinvanman
18-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.7161.com/artist.cfm?user=15415

All feed back welcome, thanks lads

Little_Fella!
18-01-2009, 09:18 PM
There's plenty going on and the progression is ok and quite synonymous with this style - - how would you class this? I think it's bouncy hardtek but I could be making that up! lol ...wrong>> :ohdear:

As I am listening on DJ headphones, which are bass heavy, I find that there aint no bass in the track - - this means that it's all balanced towards the mid range... again I feel that this goes with the style your portraying, but don't make for much entertainment when your listening on a rig - - bass is where the 'grin factor' is for me... quite a number of the sounds are static and need more movement...

Try pushing some bass into the track n see how you feel then then... cheers :cool:

vinvanman
19-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks Little Fella, Not sure how to class this, I don't think its hardtek as i believe thats about 160bpm normally. I can understand why you where thinking that, as there is alot going on. I guess its a freak style! I'm tiring to create a techno sound with a sort of jungletechno of old kinda energy and feel without the 155+ bpm. I'll try bring the bass out more give it some sub,

Thanks for listening

278d7e64a374de26f==