PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Extra time!

Insomnia
22-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Well i was loving it last night thinking Burnley had done the unthinkable and i wasn't even aware that the game would go into extra time..

In the 90 mins of play it was 4-4 on agg and Burnley would and should have been through on the away goal rule..

What a load of pish that rule of going into extra time! :hmmm:

Numeric
22-01-2009, 12:10 PM
i thought burnley had done it, was well gutted when pav scored in extra time

was a mammoth effort from burnley to score three goals, fair do's to them, spurs were fairly shit until the end of the game, i hope we dick them in the final

xes
22-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Even I was rooting for Burnley in the end!! They showed such heart and they really kicked our arses all over the field. I'm a little ashamed od how we took it from them,but that's the way it goes sometimes.

basslinejunkie
22-01-2009, 03:14 PM
spurs are a joke.

another team who crave to be a big team but really arent. same as the geordies.

dont think redknapp is helping either by slagging them off every chance he gets,hardly gona help morale by saying they are all to soft and arent good enough.

Insomnia
22-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Redknaps comments post match aren't going down so well with the FA after saying he's gonna field a weak team in the Fa Cup this wkend against Man Utd..

Spurs like to laugh at Arsenal with regards concentrating on the premier league and the Champions league and Spurs cant even compete in the domestic cups cos they too scared of getting beat by Stoke next week and the relegation battle...

xes
23-01-2009, 08:54 AM
to be honest,I'd prefer us to get knocked out of both cups (which is going to happen anyway really,let's face it :lol: ) so we can get back to winning games in the league. We were doing ok in the cups before now,and shite in the league. I don't want them to go down :hissyfit:

Numeric
23-01-2009, 09:23 AM
to be honest,I'd prefer us to get knocked out of both cups (which is going to happen anyway really,let's face it :lol: )

apparently sir alex has said that he plans to field a young team in the final, so there may be hope for you yet

personally, i hope we go full strength

basslinejunkie
23-01-2009, 09:48 AM
i think rednkapp was totally out of order telling ferguson that he will field a poor side in the fa cup also.what a cock.

Insomnia
23-01-2009, 10:07 AM
It's a sad day when now teams aren't taking the Fa Cup seriously, i can understand the Carling Cup being that way but now the FA Cup!

Grim!! :hmmm:

Numeric
23-01-2009, 12:49 PM
i'm glad united have managed to get to the carling cup final, old trafford was almost full on tuesday night, and the atmosphere was fairly buzzin, i'm sure it'll be the same tomorrow against spurs

i'll be well happy if united can win both domestic cups and the league :)

Will
23-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe it was mind games by Redknapp! Doubt it though... I hope United win the Carling Cup at least, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they went out the FAC, can't see Spurs winning it.

lukekendall
26-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Maybe it was mind games by Redknapp! Doubt it though... I hope United win the Carling Cup at least, it wouldn't be the end of the world if they went out the FAC, can't see Spurs winning it.

thats what everyone said last yr ...........and we did!

Will
26-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I was talking about the FA cup - and you're out of it!

DJsmallpaul
29-01-2009, 07:41 PM
It was a special night, i've never been prouder. Proper crap having the extra 30mins.

Funny litle song about the game here

I'll Never Forgive You Roman Pavlyuchenko
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTBz0dlaBE

278d7e64a374de26f==