PDA

View Full Version : D.A.V.E the Drummer - Clonmel Ireland -21st Of FEB - with support djfilthmonger

djfilthmonger
27-01-2009, 08:38 AM
://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_6c9538b4378c48f0abf9d8eb529c845b.jpg
D.A.V.E. the Drummer has become a name that is now synonymous with techno all over the world. A long standing member of the famous London based free party crew “The Stay Up Forever Collective”, run by the Liberator DJs, and a regular recording artist on many of the collectives’ labels, he has proved to be very important influence on the global scene over the last ten years
Djing and playing live using the latest technology he has taken his unique sound to many different countries, becoming almost a resident of South America.
Countries such as: South Africa, Brazil, Japan, Australia, U.S.A., France, Belgium, Spain, Bosnia, Croatia, Venezuela, Canada have all enjoyed D.A.V.E’s exhilarating live shows and seriously funky DJ sets. He has played every possible size of venue from small clubs to large outdoor events and has always rocked the crowd with his sense for the right tune at the right time, and original DJ technique.
Presently ,D.A.V.E. A+R’s and runs record labels “Apex” and “Hydraulix” both of which are managed by the S.U.F. collective and are distributed by Intergroove and Amato respectively.
Hydraulix has gone one to achieve much critical acclaim for many of the releases with outstanding attention being received for Hydraulix number 09, a tune that still sounds fresh today and still gets played all over the world.
Apex has had tracks licensed by Carl Cox amongst others and has received strong support from great techno DJs such as: Dj Preach , Misjah , and Stanny Franssen.
Support has also come from, John Peel, Rob Da Bank, Chris liebing . Michael Burkat , Kiddaz Fm , and Eric Sneo for various releases and remixes on a variety of different labels from around the world.
D.A.V.E has continued to look for fresh ideas and take chances with his labels releases to try to push techno forward into the future.
Also on the night, we are very proud to announce another Clonmel first, DJ Filthmonger, legend in the making will grace our stage at the Outback for the first time. His whirlwind sets are nothing more than amazing, a true “Tour de Force”. Filthmonger is definitive proof that Irish artists are as hard working and technically brilliant as their US and European counterparts… Do not miss this chance to see this inimitable rising star. Last and by no means least our resident Johnny Phelan and our infamous sound system by Blue Room complete the line up.

djfilthmonger
27-01-2009, 08:40 AM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/41/l_6c9538b4378c48f0abf9d8eb529c845b.jpg

sorry guys too earlier. If a mod can edit that post to put the pic in it. Im not getting the option cheers.

rhythmtech
27-01-2009, 11:08 AM
good to see henry got a gig sorted for this date. still fuming that the united drumz lads fuked the original booking up so badly :angry:

well done on getting the support berger!

djfilthmonger
27-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Cheers mate, yeah i was wondering about him playing up in United Drumz I was looking forward to that, cant get enuff of those hotdogs in the smoking area

djfilthmonger
27-01-2009, 08:32 PM
This is on 21/02/09

DannyBlack
27-01-2009, 09:20 PM
cannot wait!!!! never seen H play before.

djfilthmonger
27-01-2009, 10:54 PM
cannot wait!!!! never seen H play before.

yeah mate its been a few years since i seen him myself

DJPAUZE
31-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Henry is top. One of the best dj's I have ever seen, by far, absolutely spot on programming. He also likes to bring in a 909 every so often for good measure. Who knows what the setup is like these days hehe.

jon connor
02-02-2009, 06:06 PM
This is on 21/02/09

go on son blow the feckin doors off hahahahaha aye i blew me own doors off this weekend jesus christ , you should of seen the rig in lakkota hahahaha KINELLL! JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS SOME RIGG phewww! every time i dropped 1 them new kreamer trax off the 666 album i think i nearly took off i had to pat my hair down after that set because it had turned into an fully extended flat top due to the power of the rig ,

djfilthmonger
02-02-2009, 06:40 PM
go on son blow the feckin doors off hahahahaha aye i blew me own doors off this weekend jesus christ , you should of seen the rig in lakkota hahahaha KINELLL! JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS SOME RIGG phewww! every time i dropped 1 them new kreamer trax off the 666 album i think i nearly took off i had to pat my hair down after that set because it had turned into an fully extended flat top due to the power of the rig ,

cheers mate. I was looking at sum of the pictures there for the unkown sound system looks wicked.

jon connor
02-02-2009, 06:59 PM
cheers mate. I was looking at sum of the pictures there for the unkown sound system looks wicked.

yea was a ****in monster where u see them giv us a linky dude!

djfilthmonger
02-02-2009, 07:02 PM
http://www.unknownsoundsystem.co.uk/index.htm you had this posted urself . there is a section of pics from all there gigs I dont know if there was ones from the gig u played . but some serious sound system

djfilthmonger
11-02-2009, 02:49 PM
((<<<~Bumptie!~~Bumptie!~~Bumptie!~~Bumptie!~~Bumptie!~>>>))

jon connor
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM
((<<<~bumptie!~~bumptie!~~bumptie!~~bumptie!~~bumptie!~>>>))

humpty dumpty had a great fall listend to a kay d sm ith face smasher and fell off the wall hehehehehehe

djfilthmonger
17-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Just got word from the promotor this is cancelled due to the venue not having a dance licence ????? Anyways if you know anyone going please let them know.
so gutted **** may try go to Rhythm Tech's night in Dublin

davethedrummer
18-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Just got word from the promotor this is cancelled due to the venue not having a dance licence ????? Anyways if you know anyone going please let them know.
so gutted **** may try go to Rhythm Tech's night in Dublin

yep It's cancelled
what a shame , I was looking forward to it
we're working on a new date now
maybe in march

djfilthmonger
18-02-2009, 04:04 PM
yep It's cancelled
what a shame , I was looking forward to it
we're working on a new date now
maybe in march

ah good stuff thats not to bad so.

jon connor
20-02-2009, 09:54 PM
gutted but nice to see its not been bined and you guys will get your party especially you filthmonger go on son ! BLOW DA FACKIN DOORS OFF!

djfilthmonger
23-02-2009, 10:44 AM
ha cheers mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==