PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United march to the top!

fatcollective
28-01-2009, 11:11 PM
2 points clear with a game in hand, come on you reds!!

chelsea & liverpool...dream on!!!

:wink:

Frank Dogshit
29-01-2009, 01:58 AM
i wish someone would put together a team capable of challenging them

liverpool are a million miles away so there never going to be a threat to manchester.

Numeric
29-01-2009, 08:32 AM
happy days :)

Numeric
29-01-2009, 10:58 AM
this is what sir alex said a few weeks ago, the comment that caused benitez to lose the plot

"There's no doubt in the second half of the season they will get nervous. With the experience we've got, having won a couple of titles in the past couple of years, it helps you. They are going into the unknown and, at this stage, if you make mistakes you get punished."

and look at what's happened :lol:

fatcollective
29-01-2009, 12:26 PM
United are lookig really good at the mo, they have got a big injury list but this hasnt bothered them. berbatov is starting to get comfy, tevez is a powerhouse and doesnt stop working, our back 4 especially vidic are doing so well! Rooney should be back soon and hopefully the da silva twins because they look seriously good players!

phantomdj
29-01-2009, 12:40 PM
United are lookig really good at the mo, they have got a big injury list but this hasnt bothered them. berbatov is starting to get comfy, tevez is a powerhouse and doesnt stop working, our back 4 especially vidic are doing so well! Rooney should be back soon and hopefully the da silva twins because they look seriously good players!

haha, you are another one that just popped up when united got to the top!.

prob another glory fan!

Numeric
29-01-2009, 01:48 PM

prob another glory fan!

:lol: says the guy who went missing from this part of the forum for three years whilst liverpool struggled in the league and got twatted in the champions league final, only to return when he thought liverpool were gonna win the premiership

DJ RE:HAB
29-01-2009, 02:23 PM

Hardly an injury list..

Your team versus west brom

In goal: Van der Sar
Defence: Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea
Midfield: Ronaldo, Park, Carrick, Giggs
Up Front: Tevez, Berbatov

Really 2nd and 3rd string,:confused:

If you read and believe the papers then you would think united had a injury problem... That squad there that played on tuesday would suggest otherwise...

Microdot
29-01-2009, 02:39 PM

prob another glory fan!

boo hoo. pass the tissues.

another whining skause fan.

Frank Dogshit
29-01-2009, 02:40 PM
all man united fans are glory hunters...fact. i work with 5 lads who say they are just that and jumped on the bandwagon around 93/94.

1 game a season they get to go and watch them,if there lucky.

29-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Just to add to the West Brom Game..

Were as they were actually genuinely missing 10 first team players also, the english press failed to pick up on this, they just creamed themselves over Uniteds supposed 2nd, 3rd String.

More biased reporting from the english media..

29-01-2009, 03:00 PM
all man united fans are glory hunters...fact. i work with 5 lads who say they are just that and jumped on the bandwagon around 93/94.

Very true..

I know absolutely loads, some of them dont even know when they are playing or who they are playing but will be in work talking about how great united were the previous weekend. Probs after watching the highlights, nah infact probably after reading the sun or something like that...

fatcollective
29-01-2009, 03:55 PM

prob another glory fan!

i been a member of this forum for a long time, just havent had internet access for a while and i aint no glory hunter mate, i first went to old trafford when i was 5 and then regulary throughout most of my life! :rolleyes:

fatcollective
29-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Hardly an injury list..

If you read and believe the papers then you would think united had a injury problem... That squad there that played on tuesday would suggest otherwise...

ha ha...your funny mate! i love winding upliverpool fans, funny as fvck! :lol:

Numeric
29-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Hardly an injury list..

lad, you were on here the other day sayin that united were gonna struggle because of injuries, now you come back totally rebuking your previous comment :lol:

29-01-2009, 04:05 PM
lad, you were on here the other day sayin that united were gonna struggle because of injuries, now you come back totally rebuking your previous comment :lol:

That was what was coming out of OT. It was obviously United just playing PR games (Again) as its quite clear that whatever injuries they had were non existent.

Numeric
29-01-2009, 04:06 PM

don't tar all united fans with the same brush as your twat colleagues

and in any case, you probably started supporting blackburn in '95 :)

Numeric
29-01-2009, 04:07 PM
That was what was coming out of OT. It was obviously United just playing PR games (Again) as its quite clear that whatever injuries they had were non existent.

you shouldn't believe all the hype old son, united have suffered major injuries, but because of the strength in depth of our squad, we've survived, and we now have important players coming back to fitness

Microdot
29-01-2009, 05:58 PM

all Blackburn Rovers fans are products of incestuous union - fact.

which goes some way to explaining their appalling spelling and grammar.

phantomdj
29-01-2009, 06:10 PM
:lol: says the guy who went missing from this part of the forum for three years whilst liverpool struggled in the league and got twatted in the champions league final, only to return when he thought liverpool were gonna win the premiership

You are a total idiot.

We hammered AC in the final! In fact, it is ironic that we won in the final we didn't really deserve, yet when we outplayed them, we lost! You are a blind football fan.... truly are!

Frank Dogshit
30-01-2009, 12:42 AM
don't tar all united fans with the same brush as your twat colleagues

and in any case, you probably started supporting blackburn in '95 :)

i work in manchester and these twat colleagues get to 1 game a season. usually a cup game if there lucky. comical really.

the closest they get to watching united is on sopcast. haha

Frank Dogshit
30-01-2009, 12:47 AM
all Blackburn Rovers fans are products of incestuous union - fact.

which goes some way to explaining their appalling spelling and grammar.

who threw you a peanut nuccle...get back to your sushi with the rest of the united scum.

Numeric
30-01-2009, 08:27 AM
i work in manchester and these twat colleagues get to 1 game a season. usually a cup game if there lucky. comical really.

the closest they get to watching united is on sopcast. haha

all the big teams have their casual support man, the price we pay for being successful

nick_anarchy
30-01-2009, 09:50 AM
hahaha dogshit you crack me up man ..... anti utd fans coming out with the same old same old ... awwww whats up going down ?? fat sam not the right man for the job ? about to lose santa cruz ? ... awww such a hard life aint it ...

iv only ever surported 1 team since birth so i must be 1 of them bandwagon ppl dam why didnt my dad tell me !

its not my fault i go the game's prem/facup/carling/CL - get free tickets to meals paid for by the club ( and my dads work ) , stand in the stretford end

ah well ... im looking forward to going the inter game with my bandwagon shirt on ....

30-01-2009, 12:04 PM
hahaha dogshit you crack me up man ..... anti utd fans coming out with the same old same old ... awwww whats up going down ?? fat sam not the right man for the job ? about to lose santa cruz ? ... awww such a hard life aint it ...

iv only ever surported 1 team since birth so i must be 1 of them bandwagon ppl dam why didnt my dad tell me !

its not my fault i go the game's prem/facup/carling/CL - get free tickets to meals paid for by the club ( and my dads work ) , stand in the stretford end

ah well ... im looking forward to going the inter game with my bandwagon shirt on ....

Lets hope you dont come back. If you do its in a bag...:lol:

Only Messing

nick_anarchy
31-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Lets hope you dont come back. If you do its in a bag...:lol:

Only Messing

im not off the away game in italy **** that ... not after whats happened in rome & other games in france with the nobhead police !!! plus im skint haha ... its the OT game for me ...

phantomdj
01-02-2009, 09:13 PM
im looking forward to going the inter game with my bandwagon shirt on ....

and your scouse accent

Microdot
02-02-2009, 01:55 PM
who threw you a peanut nuccle...get back to your sushi with the rest of the united scum.

don't let your mum find out you've been on here posting your bitter deluded shite,
you're supposed to be keeping the bed warm for her.

278d7e64a374de26f==