PDA

View Full Version : Running Out of Patience.

DJ RE:HAB
29-01-2009, 02:32 PM
With Rafa.

Wigan was one draw too far. His substiutions and initial squad selection were baffling to say the least.

He left Kuyt out @ last, but then also left out alonso who has been influentional for us this season. He persisted with babel who is now 22 and been with the club for 2 years and still crap, and left riera out.

He took Torres off and put Babel upfront, when it should of been Keane. And then withdrawing Gerrard, (even though he was crap all night) with 7 minutes to go.

He needs to get his act together, he hasnt and wont crack up (as the media make you believe) but if Liverpool dont win the title this season it will be down to his stubborness... His persistence in playing Lucas and his crouching of Keane is baffling.

The team have been unlucky, torres below par, as has gerrard.

There is more to come from liverpool am sure of it, as chelsea seem to of come through there bad patch and united did just after or before xmas. hopefully we will come through this one starting with sunday @ chelsea. Being 2 pts off the top aint all bad but for the moment im trying to find anything to be optimistic about as they way the team are playing from the defence forward and the managers decisions are way off the standard needed.

Mind you last year we didnt win a game in january. Then we went on a run from Feb till may winning all our games. If we can repeat that then that will do us.

fatcollective
29-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Rafa deffo losing the plot, dont think he knows what hes doing these days!

Numeric
29-01-2009, 04:30 PM
i'm shocked at how bad rafa has been recently

Spacehopper
29-01-2009, 06:03 PM
rafa needs to go if they want to win the league.....by now he should have thought to himself that if this rotation system hasn't worked for me over the past few years maybe its time I picked a team and stuck with it. he probabaly still doesnt know what his best team is....

as Ive said in previous posts his substitutions are like clockwork.....he doesnt sub players to benefit the teams performance. he just seems to sub the same players for the sake of it. how can you even think of putting babel upfront instead of keane??
and bringing gerrard and torres off because they were ''tired''. TIRED?? what kind of s**t is that?? these guys train every single day near enough so im sure they can hack a 90 minute match.....i drink and smoke and can still hack a 90min game on sunday mornings without having to come off...

he needs to sort it out because i feel embarrassed for him watching his after match interviews

Insomnia
29-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Why he dont start Alonso is beyond me!

Plus my fantasy team suffers from it! :angry:

nick_anarchy
30-01-2009, 09:39 AM
on rarf's back i see all kopites haha just shows how loyal you fans are !!

the fact is .... HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING , RAFA'S CRACKING UP !!

Spacehopper
30-01-2009, 02:28 PM
on rarf's back i see all kopites haha just shows how loyal you fans are !!

the fact is .... HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING UP HES CRACKING , RAFA'S CRACKING UP !!

its not really about loyalty.....rafa has always annoyed me with his decisions, rotations, substitutions and so on..... its just about wanting whats best for your team....

mourinho said liverpool have all the qualities to win the league this year but in my opinion not the right management

basslinejunkie
30-01-2009, 03:19 PM
were missing a creative flair player.when teams just defend against us were ****ed.

Will
30-01-2009, 04:28 PM
If Rafa can arrest this slump sharpish they could still win the title, his rotation policy usually seems to come good towards the end of the season.

Spacehopper
30-01-2009, 05:38 PM
were missing a creative flair player.when teams just defend against us were ****ed.

i'll second that, and 2 decent wingbacks with skill and pace that dont shit themselves when they cross the half way line.........this would create so much more space in and around the box for torres as it drags defenders out of position...........its rare that our full backs overlap, beat players and get decent crosses into the box

for me aurelio, babel, kuyt, lucas, dossena and benayoun should be gone in summer and replaced with much better proven quality

Richierush
31-01-2009, 11:15 AM
if he didnt moan about other teams an managers he'd be a much better manager,moanin about refs an there decisions is understandable.i watched football matters an they hit the nail on the head an i was thinkin exactly the same thing,if they where gud enough to beat the 10 men behind the ball then theyd challenge for title,rafa is full of shite an should keep his mouth shut an concentrate on his own team

Spacehopper
31-01-2009, 01:01 PM
if he didnt moan about other teams an managers he'd be a much better manager,moanin about refs an there decisions is understandable.i watched football matters an they hit the nail on the head an i was thinkin exactly the same thing,if they where gud enough to beat the 10 men behind the ball then theyd challenge for title,rafa is full of shite an should keep his mouth shut an concentrate on his own team

thats very true...........well thing is its chelsea on sunday and they aren't a team that keep 10 players behind the ball, theyre gonna come at us......this should be the open game that rafa wants so if we lose this one i'll be looking forward to what he has to say

DarkYoung
01-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Liverpool are living in the past. Kenny Daglish, Ian Rush etc.

they were like man utd in the 70s and 80s, i.e a bunch of cunts. **** em.

horrible smelly city full of crooks and slags.

djfase
01-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Haha

nick_anarchy
01-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Liverpool are living in the past. Kenny Daglish, Ian Rush etc.

they were like man utd in the 70s and 80s, i.e a bunch of cunts. **** em.

horrible smelly city full of crooks and slags.

its their year , like ever year

01-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Word is, Keane out swap deal for lennon.

nick_anarchy
01-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Word is, Keane out swap deal for lennon.

so iv herd .... only news on sky sports is keane is droped and interest is there from spurs , but no bibs or talk of lennon as of yet

01-02-2009, 01:29 PM
so iv herd .... only news on sky sports is keane is droped and interest is there from spurs , but no bibs or talk of lennon as of yet

I just took this from a few lfc forums, a few people have mentioned it now and they claim to close to the club.. There also talk of eidr gudjohsen coming in aswell, maybe on a anelka style deal, till the end of the season. Rafa wouldnt get rid of keane without a striker coming in, its too risky if torres got injured. the next 24 hours will be interesting. Gudjohnsen would be a good signing. Very intelligent.

nick_anarchy
01-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I just took this from a few lfc forums, a few people have mentioned it now and they claim to close to the club.. There also talk of eidr gudjohsen coming in aswell, maybe on a anelka style deal, till the end of the season. Rafa wouldnt get rid of keane without a striker coming in, its too risky if torres got injured. the next 24 hours will be interesting. Gudjohnsen would be a good signing. Very intelligent.

cant see eidr going to anfield ... rafa has said he dont want keane to go , to stay and work hard
even rush has commented on him staying .... he wont be going , he will rot on the bench till the end of the season ....

01-02-2009, 01:56 PM
cant see eidr going to anfield ... rafa has said he dont want keane to go , to stay and work hard
even rush has commented on him staying .... he wont be going , he will rot on the bench till the end of the season ....

Rafa wouldnt come out tho and say he wants him to go? No managers do.

Spacehopper
01-02-2009, 03:04 PM
gutted ive got keane on the back of my shirt if he leaves!!!! same thing happened with the shirt i got last season when i got bellamy on back!!! 1 season then theyre gone.....not gonna bother in the future....

think that would be good if we got lennon...someone exciting with pace and skill and gudjohnsen would be a good buy too..... rafa is sayin it wasnt his decision to buy keane but he still should have been treated with a bit more respect

Richierush
01-02-2009, 10:34 PM
pennant was the same type of player,an goin off what pennantsaid lennon wont get a look in,he doesnt like british players wxcept them chosen phew

Numeric
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM
gutted ive got keane on the back of my shirt if he leaves!!!! same thing happened with the shirt i got last season when i got bellamy on back!!! 1 season then theyre gone.....not gonna bother in the future....

:lol: you got bellamy's name on your shirt? you wrong 'un

Spacehopper
02-02-2009, 06:19 PM
yea man...dont ask me why!!!!

looks like i'll have to stick my keane shirt on ebay now coz spurs have him back......

what will happen if torres gets injured now?? dirk kuyt, babel or ngog upfront...........mint!!

Numeric
03-02-2009, 08:50 AM
my kopite mates were well pleased when he signed, i'm totally shocked at the way benitez has managed the situation, he seemed to take a dislike to keane straight away for whatever reason

Spacehopper
03-02-2009, 02:10 PM
probably just for the fact he wanted barry not keane

278d7e64a374de26f==