PDA

View Full Version : Jerome Hill to move to Brazil :(

spiralx
16-01-2004, 03:26 PM
It's a sad here here in London as Jerome Hill, IMO the best DJ around at the moment, is moving from London to go live in Brazil next month. He's a top guy and an amazing DJs, and he'll be missed at all the parties he plays at as well as at Trackheadz record shop where he's the manager.

:(

If you're in Brazil and he plays though, go see him, he's well worth it :clap:

Analbumcover
16-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Lucky Brazilians is all I can say...

AUYA
16-01-2004, 04:31 PM
He played here (Brasil) couple of times...nice DJ, there´s a lot of people who like his techno here....

sorry my bad english

Tony
16-01-2004, 06:21 PM
boo hoo!!! its a really sad day for the record buying public in london. he will be severly missed by me, selling to him made the job good, not a chore like most shops. get into trackheadz and see why i am saying all of this!!!!!!!

massplanck
16-01-2004, 08:39 PM
It's a sad here here in London as Jerome Hill, IMO the best DJ around at the moment, is moving from London to go live in Brazil next month. He's a top guy and an amazing DJs, and he'll be missed at all the parties he plays at as well as at Trackheadz record shop where he's the manager.

:(

If you're in Brazil and he plays though, go see him, he's well worth it :clap:

AH SHITE. And I was hoping to see him play in the near future. Lunatiic stuff.

ROD
19-01-2004, 12:35 AM
a lot of djs r movin to brazil.
canadian guys r movin too.
cmmon djs.....lets make brazil the biggest country of TECHNO.
RODOLFO

MrAcid
19-01-2004, 01:17 AM
a lot of djs r movin to brazil.
canadian guys r movin too.
cmmon djs.....lets make brazil the biggest country of TECHNO.
RODOLFO

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah man...let´s do it...BRASIL RULEZ :clap:

cheers rod

DjRAraujo
20-01-2004, 09:41 PM
ow yes.......thats good to know
im sure i will catch him somewhere around ;)
i always wanted to check his act Groove Asylum

JACKSTAR
22-01-2004, 01:38 AM
I can see why he's moving there though.......I played there last Oct and No.1 the lifestyle is so laidback and very cheap to live but the very best thing is the GIRLS !!!!!! Golden brown soft skin with long dark hair....Ooooh I can't wait to go back out there in the summer.

One bad thing out there though is the price of the records but i'm sure he'll be sorting something out via trakheadz.

P.

Sunil
22-01-2004, 02:14 AM
but the very best thing is the GIRLS !!!!!! Golden brown soft skin with long dark hair.....

Brazilian girls :love:

anx
22-01-2004, 10:47 PM
i'll second that

ROD
23-01-2004, 01:45 AM
a lots of that.
canadian guys can say more about that.

jonnyspeed
23-01-2004, 04:00 PM
spgroove.com in the house! Brazilian techno kicks ass, especially with that London feeling :)

jonnyspeed
23-01-2004, 05:48 PM
One bad thing out there though is the price of the records but i'm sure he'll be sorting something out via trakheadz.

P.

Can you not just get a lot shipped from the UK off t'internet or is that dollar?

Patrick DSP
23-01-2004, 06:01 PM

P.

Can you not just get a lot shipped from the UK off t'internet or is that dollar?

the cost of shipping is silly, and if you get taxed it's 60% or something silly like that.

slacker
26-01-2004, 01:10 PM
bah I say!

well, I've seen him play enuff times anyway. but I will miss having long geeky chats about wierd garage and wonk with him. always fun to shop at trakheadz :cry:

DJMAYA
27-01-2004, 12:36 AM
lucky Jerome i reckon!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==