PDA

View Full Version : been seriously pissed by yesterday match

BloodStar
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM
and especially by the ref. Gerrard cunt should be sent off for the more or less similar faul as Lampard, and then for diving into penalty area. Match should be draw and not 2:0 for Livrpool loosers....

Numeric
02-02-2009, 11:14 AM
:lol: gerrard's the golden boy isn't he, can get away with murder

phantomdj
02-02-2009, 11:59 AM
and especially by the ref. Gerrard cunt should be sent off for the more or less similar faul as Lampard, and then for diving into penalty area. Match should be draw and not 2:0 for Livrpool loosers....

Idiot... Gerrards tackle was veyr different to lampards. lampard had studs up and both feet aimed at the player. It was wreckless no matter whether he got the ball or not. It is a leg breaker, plain and simple. Lampard is well known for this type of tackle. It was a red as the law states. Besides this, Lampard wasn;t seen in the game, so he made little difference anyway. Gerrard's was one footed and the foot was down and the replays give a clear view of the difference. As for the dive. What a muppet, did you actually watch the replay? He was clearly knocked over. If you call someone a diver, at least use an accurate example of it... otherwise the rest of your writing is about as reliable as a painting in wave wet sand.

and what would you know about 'it should have been'. Chelsea weren't even in the game.

TYPICAL UNITED MUPPETS!

BloodStar
02-02-2009, 01:03 PM
man, wake up to reality. Gerard is certified diving cunt, everyone knows it, same as everyone knows you can hardly be champions this year. probly more years, but that's another story.

What I was pointing out is, that Gerrard should deffinitely go with yellow after his first tackle, then after the diving theater it should be red... Score was 0:0, and even Chelsea was pretty dreaful, you didnt do much in first 65 mins, did you????

Numeric
02-02-2009, 01:16 PM
man, wake up to reality. Gerard is certified diving cunt, everyone knows it, same as everyone knows you can hardly be champions this year. probly more years, but that's another story.

What I was pointing out is, that Gerrard should deffinitely go with yellow after his first tackle, then after the diving theater it should be red... Score was 0:0, and even Chelsea was pretty dreaful, you didnt do much in first 65 mins, did you????

this man speaks the truth

basslinejunkie
02-02-2009, 01:21 PM
niether chalenges were a booking imo. and i can assure you that gerrard didnt not dive in the instance i think you are talking of, i was sat right infront of it and he was clearly sandwiched between to chavski players.

as for diving,everyone does it, english players have been to hones tin the past and its cost them.every other cunt does it so time for a taste of your own medicene.

phantomdj
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
this man speaks the truth

Makes me laugh at how these manc fans go on about how we don't trouble these teams when we clearly dominate them and have fallen short on the final shot on goal, yet the mancs praise themselves for 'gritting out' lucky wins against everyone and playing shite. You can count on one hand how many games man united actually showed glimpses of being worthy champions.

Numeric
02-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Makes me laugh at how these manc fans go on about how we don't trouble these teams when we clearly dominate them and have fallen short on the final shot on goal, yet the mancs praise themselves for 'gritting out' lucky wins against everyone and playing shite. You can count on one hand how many games man united actually showed glimpses of being worthy champions.

united may not have been at their free flowing best this season but we're certainly more worthy league leaders than any of the other team in the league

of that there is no doubt

phantomdj
02-02-2009, 02:17 PM
united may not have been at their free flowing best this season but we're certainly more worthy league leaders than any of the other team in the league

of that there is no doubt

haha, only in your mind!

Numeric
02-02-2009, 03:49 PM
haha, only in your mind!

mate, don't be a weapon all your life

DJ RE:HAB
02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha..

Best thing ive read all day.

GTFO Numeric. I'll tell you the difference between the 2 challenges mate about 3ft. Were as Gerrard went in hard, he didnt lunge in, his stoods were'nt showing and he was on the ground. Dont come across all high and might mate about diving either which it wasnt. Your team is full of them more so than any other PL Team.

He was knocked, it was a slight knock, but Carricks was at the weekend aswell so go figure mate.

And bloodstar we didnt do anything for the first 65 mins?

9 Shots on Target, and 7 Off target are you saying they all came after Lampard was sent off?

I seem to remember czech saving well from rieria, from alonso, oh and from mascherano all in the first half. That could of been 3-0?

If chelsea would of had an extra two men we would of beaten them, we wanted it more plain and simple.

And as for the red card, i seem to remember the chavs getting a dodgy peno last season, so what goes around comes around..

And Numeric dont come with that BS mate, your only worried because your tame side limped to a 1-0 (again) against everton from a dodgy peno.

You seem to forget Uniteds dodgy red last season or the season before on mikel?

Worry about your own team, Stevies class its a shame your midfield is on its way out..

Hargreaves, (anyone remember him) Anderson (He makes lucas look good)
Giggs (Pension time) Scholes (Pension time) Oh and carrick a poor mans frank lampard.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Numeric
02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha..

Best thing ive read all day.

GTFO Numeric. I'll tell you the difference between the 2 challenges mate about 3ft. Were as Gerrard went in hard, he didnt lunge in, his stoods were'nt showing and he was on the ground. Dont come across all high and might mate about diving either which it wasnt. Your team is full of them more so than any other PL Team.

He was knocked, it was a slight knock, but Carricks was at the weekend aswell so go figure mate.

And bloodstar we didnt do anything for the first 65 mins?

9 Shots on Target, and 7 Off target are you saying they all came after Lampard was sent off?

I seem to remember czech saving well from rieria, from alonso, oh and from mascherano all in the first half. That could of been 3-0?

If chelsea would of had an extra two men we would of beaten them, we wanted it more plain and simple.

And as for the red card, i seem to remember the chavs getting a dodgy peno last season, so what goes around comes around..

And Numeric dont come with that BS mate, your only worried because your tame side limped to a 1-0 (again) against everton from a dodgy peno.

You seem to forget Uniteds dodgy red last season or the season before on mikel?

Worry about your own team, Stevies class its a shame your midfield is on its way out..

Hargreaves, (anyone remember him) Anderson (He makes lucas look good)
Giggs (Pension time) Scholes (Pension time) Oh and carrick a poor mans frank lampard.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, so you win a game and now you're back givin it the big 'un, when last week it was 'rafa this, rafa that, he's losing the plot' ffs

limped to a 1-0 win? did you actually see the game? obviously not, united created enough to win by a greater margin, played some good stuff as a matter of fact, everton defended well and also had one or two chances, united managed what liverpool couldn't just days earlier, to pick up a win against everton

and your spastic comments regarding the united midfield don't even warrant a response, but i'll tell you this for nothing, no united fan is worried that liverpool could win the league, least of all me

BloodStar
02-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Rehab: sorry man, there were no serious chance for scoring before Lampard was sent off. chelsea were under pressure time to time, but i think 0:0 till 65th minute was fair...
were trying to find a video to watch Gerrard's diving skills again. He didnt look like he is gonna attempt to goal, but rather ask for a penalty when running between two deffenders..

Spacehopper
02-02-2009, 06:32 PM
liverpool dominated the game and fully deserved the win, i dont think anyone would doubt that.....

thought the sending off was very harsh, but i think liverpool would have scored sooner or later even if lampard was still on the pitch......i cant believe the fa arent gonna take action against that unibrowed twat bosingwa

as for gerrard, it did look like one of his dives.....its cringeworthy when he does it, its the way he is nearenough looking at the ref as he falls... but its not as if hes the only one that dives now is he??.......

but hopefully this win will give them more confidence and we can get a string of wins under the belt ........although we only have one decent striker now

phantomdj
03-02-2009, 11:35 AM
oh, so you win a game and now you're back givin it the big 'un, when last week it was 'rafa this, rafa that, he's losing the plot' ffs

limped to a 1-0 win? did you actually see the game? obviously not, united created enough to win by a greater margin, played some good stuff as a matter of fact, everton defended well and also had one or two chances, united managed what liverpool couldn't just days earlier, to pick up a win against everton

and your spastic comments regarding the united midfield don't even warrant a response, but i'll tell you this for nothing, no united fan is worried that liverpool could win the league, least of all me

I repeat!. Only in your mind!

03-02-2009, 01:05 PM

They aint spastic comments are they though. There true.

Your midfield is weak.

I cant wait to see maureens boys spank you in Italy and expose your shoddy midfield for what it is.

Numeric
03-02-2009, 01:24 PM
They aint spastic comments are they though. There true.

Your midfield is weak.

I cant wait to see maureens boys spank you in Italy and expose your shoddy midfield for what it is.

you're talking about the midfield that won the league and champions league double last season, and that currently sits atop of the premier league table, and has a damn good chance of winning every trophy in sight over the next few months

clown

phantomdj
03-02-2009, 06:16 PM
you're talking about the midfield that won the league and champions league double last season, and that currently sits atop of the premier league table, and has a damn good chance of winning every trophy in sight over the next few months

clown

eh, all of a sudden you are not so certain of it... normally it's an arrogant WE WILL... all of a sudden it's GOOD CHANCE ...

any fears kicking in?

Numeric
04-02-2009, 08:59 AM
eh, all of a sudden you are not so certain of it... normally it's an arrogant WE WILL... all of a sudden it's GOOD CHANCE ...

any fears kicking in?

we're talkin about all four trophies, as if i'm gonna say that we'll win them all, we have a good chance

united will win the premier league though

Numeric
05-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I repeat!. Only in your mind!

did i see liverpool get dumped out of the fa cup last by everton? or was that all in my mind too? :lol:

05-02-2009, 09:40 AM
did i see liverpool get dumped out of the fa cup last by everton? or was that all in my mind too? :lol:

United never been beaten in the FA Cup then i take it...

Numeric
05-02-2009, 11:18 AM
not this season they haven't :)

liverpool are out of the cups, out of the league, and out of europe in a few weeks time

hatin on them can be so rewarding :lol:

phantomdj
05-02-2009, 12:35 PM
not this season they haven't :)

liverpool are out of the cups, out of the league, and out of europe in a few weeks time

hatin on them can be so rewarding :lol:

you know we arent bothered about the cup!

Numeric
05-02-2009, 01:19 PM
you know we arent bothered about the cup!

you can't afford to be with your shit squad

05-02-2009, 04:49 PM
you can't afford to be with your shit squad

Funny because am sure we dumped you out the cup not a season or so ago...

Numeric
05-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Funny because am sure we dumped you out the cup not a season or so ago...

that was four years ago mate, i know liverpool fans are famous for living in the past, but c'mon :lol:

phantomdj
08-02-2009, 12:04 AM
that same 'shit squad' without gerrard and torres that made united look like puddings at anfield earlier this season!!!

haha

278d7e64a374de26f==