looks like he's heading back to spurs :lol:

:lol:

xes
02-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Good!!

Also,news just in,we're thinking of re-signing Gary Linaker

Spacehopper
02-02-2009, 06:38 PM
bought for 20 mill, sold for 15..... gutted it didnt work out for him,, thought him and torres would be the perfect pairing but it obviously wasnt to be as they didnt have that many matches together...........but as i said in another post we are basically screwed if torres gets injured, coz kuyt, babel and ngog are just piss poor.....and parry has said that there are gonna be no more signings before the window closes

Spacehopper
02-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Good!!

Also,news just in,we're thinking of re-signing Gary Linaker

haha!! i heard they were thinking about getting vinny samways back on loan till the end of the season

Insomnia
02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Gazza was spotted around the ground come 4.50pm!

DJ RE:HAB
03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Well im gutted also it didnt work out for him tbh, being a lifelong liverpool fan and what not, its a shame.

He obviously wasnt rafas signing, it was a strange one anyway we know rafa likes 4231 and Keane just didnt fit into that formation, or the way liverpool played.

I think now with him being benched so much that there must of been a trigger in the deal with tottenham, so many games or goals scored and extra money needed to be stumped up. Which is why he wasnt even in the squad our last 2 games..

It didnt work out, and that happens in football. Glad we got rid though as he wasnt playing that well and regardless how much he cost we shouldnt pick players on there price but there form and his with us was terrible.

Good Luck to him though

Numeric
03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
He obviously wasnt rafas signing,

who's signing was he then?

basslinejunkie
03-02-2009, 11:23 AM
the boards.

not botherd to be honest,his arse went. people say he wasnt given a fair chance,but every game he played,he was poor,missing open goals etc. best to cash in now while we can still get a decent price and put the money towards somebody better in the summer.

phantomdj
03-02-2009, 11:33 AM
He didn't fit in, but his treatment by Benitez was terrible...

Maybe behind the scenes he was more comforting to keane, I don't know, but from what the public can see, it was awful treatment.

DJ RE:HAB
03-02-2009, 01:02 PM

Maybe behind the scenes he was more comforting to keane, I don't know, but from what the public can see, it was awful treatment.

True, i think so.

Even though it came across like, i dont think Rafa has it in him to be like that behind closed doors.

But he definately was'nt good enough. Fair play to rafa for shipping him out asap.

basslinejunkie
03-02-2009, 01:05 PM

why was it awful treatment???

when he was on the pitch,he simply wasnt good enough. what else can you do other than put him on the bench???

Numeric
03-02-2009, 01:19 PM
why was it awful treatment???

when he was on the pitch,he simply wasnt good enough. what else can you do other than put him on the bench???

show some faith perhaps?

Spacehopper
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
the thing is even if keane were having a good game, he'd still get substituted on 60mins. how can that help his confidence? if that were me id think what the f**k is the point in trying to prove that i can do well for this team if im never gonna get a full game to do it? as soon as torres comes back im screwed anyway!

i hope he bangs in loadsa goals for spurs

Insomnia
03-02-2009, 02:15 PM
8 million loss, exspensive mistake...

Tottenham v Liverpool last game of the season and if it's a decider wonder if Keane would be on his best performance...

Spacehopper
03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
8 million loss, exspensive mistake...

Tottenham v Liverpool last game of the season and if it's a decider wonder if Keane would be on his best performance...

I would think so

Insomnia
03-02-2009, 02:42 PM
I would think so

Must be mad though if your a fan of a team but you could also be shooting down there title dreams.

phantomdj
03-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Must be mad though if your a fan of a team but you could also be shooting down there title dreams.

apparently there is a clause that he cannot face liverpool this season. how true that is we will soon find out.

anyway, as it has been stated before. he didnt get the full 90 minutes when he could and should have stayed on. also benitez wording in the media did little to encourage him.

i think he wanted rid of him quite soon.

Numeric
04-02-2009, 09:13 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/nn5mv4.gif

:lol:

xes
04-02-2009, 09:57 AM
f*cking lol :cheese: :lol:

basslinejunkie
04-02-2009, 10:26 AM
hahaha

Spacehopper
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM