PDA

View Full Version : decent techno labels

chris b
03-02-2009, 03:25 PM
hi im thinking about starting to build myself a bit of a acid techno collection i usually mix hard trance and a bit of hardstyle but id like a change and love the sound of techno ive heard a lot of the stuff on stay up forever records and its sister labels also i am aware of the obvious producers like dave the drummer and chris liberators material but im not really clued up so can anybody recommend any other quality labels or producers.

rhythmtech
03-02-2009, 03:30 PM
damaged trax
kick the drum
more punk than funk
armatura
clandestine
techno passion
scythe squadron
audioworx
mastertrax
compound
heroes

thats just a few to get you going.

djfilthmonger
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Apex
Powertools
Stayupforever
Max Min
Hydrualix

actually check out stayupforever.com or truelove.co.uk

rhythmtech
03-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Apex
Powertools
Stayupforever
Max Min
Hydrualix

actually check out stayupforever.com or truelove.co.uk

he already said
stay up forever records and its sister labels

DUH!!!!:lol:

djfilthmonger
03-02-2009, 05:11 PM
he already said

DUH!!!!:lol:

I'll get my coat.

djfilthmonger
03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Beta Mechanical http://www.beta-mechanical.com/main/

This is a label with good artists and good techno.

chris b
04-02-2009, 01:42 PM
cheers fellas that will do for me will have to check em out

APC
06-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Look for old Havok tunes if you are after any older stuff. They are a mix of techno/acid trance. Some of them are right bangers.

Also:

Getafix, Antidote, KSS, Infected, Organgrinder...

DarkYoung
06-02-2009, 11:00 PM
hi im thinking about starting to build myself a bit of a acid techno collection i usually mix hard trance and a bit of hardstyle but id like a change and love the sound of techno ive heard a lot of the stuff on stay up forever records and its sister labels also i am aware of the obvious producers like dave the drummer and chris liberators material but im not really clued up so can anybody recommend any other quality labels or producers.

stuff by people on here dude. dirty bass. rhythmtech, ap, diskek, dave the drummer.

zyclone
07-02-2009, 12:56 AM
KSS is genious! If someone got any records from KSS for sale, please let me know! Specially after the last one :)

278d7e64a374de26f==