View Full Version : gerrard out for three weeks

Numeric
05-02-2009, 01:52 PM
i guess that puts the final nail in the coffin of liverpool's title 'challenge'

and probably their season tbf

:lol:

Spacehopper
05-02-2009, 02:16 PM
i wouldnt go as far as saying that but it aint gonna be easy judging by that dire performance last night.........why he played that clumsy bellend lucas instead of masch is beyond me.....

gerrards gonna mis the real madrid game too which is a blow

Numeric
05-02-2009, 03:22 PM
real are lookin really solid at the moment, think they've only conceded 1 goal in their last seven games, which is quite good

BloodStar
05-02-2009, 04:29 PM
:-) crying

DJ RE:HAB
05-02-2009, 04:47 PM

If you say so..

Infact i dont think we would of beaten the premier league leaders earlier in the season if they werent playing for sure..... Oh Wait...

Numeric
05-02-2009, 05:10 PM
fair do's, your record against the big teams this season is much improved, but if you can't beat the lesser teams you're not gonna win the league

fatcollective
05-02-2009, 05:24 PM
firstly, liverpool were shite last nite.

secondly, gerrard has rescued them many of times this season, without him they are a poor team, he drives the team forward when they need it most and tbh i think this will be a real dent in liverpools season!

ha ha ha!!! :tongue:

djfase
05-02-2009, 07:19 PM
3 weeks?

Bull

He will miss the england friendly and then be back for PL game weekend later. Its the same everytime.

Watch this space

Numeric
06-02-2009, 08:33 AM
3 weeks?

Bull

He will miss the england friendly and then be back for PL game weekend later. Its the same everytime.

Watch this space

this wouldn't surprise me one bit

basslinejunkie
06-02-2009, 01:26 PM

i seem to remeber us beating your shower of puffs comortably without both gerrard and torres.............

Numeric
06-02-2009, 01:53 PM
i seem to remeber us beating your shower of puffs comortably without both gerrard and torres.............

aye, we had a slow start, we weren't prepared for a game of that magnitude at that time of the season, we only just escaped stamford bridge with a point, things are different now, i've no doubt we'll have sweet revenge when you visit old trafford in a few weeks time :)

phantomdj
08-02-2009, 12:15 AM
aye, we had a slow start, we weren't prepared for a game of that magnitude at that time of the season, we only just escaped stamford bridge with a point, things are different now, i've no doubt we'll have sweet revenge when you visit old trafford in a few weeks time :)

well the rest of the premier league is confident that we will go to OT and give you another beating! I just hope the referee is strong and doesn't listen that that red faced 'coholic manager of yours.

as for gerrard being out for 3 weeks... bull... haha. he is just being rested over the england game.

Numeric
09-02-2009, 09:52 AM
well the rest of the premier league is confident that we will go to OT and give you another beating!

what are you talking about? :lol:

you really do talk some bollocks kid

09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
well the rest of the premier league is confident that we will go to OT and give you another beating! I just hope the referee is strong and doesn't listen that that red faced 'coholic manager of yours.

as for gerrard being out for 3 weeks... bull... haha. he is just being rested over the england game.

He will be back for real madrid.. Shame hes out really hes been the best player in the prem this season by far. Only vidic could contend, hes probs the only reason united have done so well.

Numeric
09-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Only vidic could contend, hes probs the only reason united have done so well.

:lol: aye, the likes or evans, carrick, giggs, ronaldo, fletcher, park, tevez, berba and rooney have had nothing to do the fact that we're top of the league and still in all cup competitions

you make me laugh

phantomdj
09-02-2009, 01:06 PM
:lol: aye, the likes or evans, carrick, giggs, ronaldo, fletcher, park, tevez, berba and rooney have had nothing to do the fact that we're top of the league and still in all cup competitions

you make me laugh

and you make us laugh, so that swings that one right back around...

09-02-2009, 01:44 PM

you make me laugh

I was talking about the best player in your team which has been vidic. Berbas been alright only effective though against teams in the bottom half of the table though, carricks a poor mans lampard, fletcher is shite, park works hard, giggs has been immense, tevez has played bit parts, and rooney is rooney, either injured or scoring a goal or two once a month... Ronaldo obviously thinking about spain and evans needs to stick to raping women, hes probably better at it than he is as football

Numeric
09-02-2009, 01:48 PM
I was talking about the best player in your team which has been vidic. Berbas been alright only effective though against teams in the bottom half of the table though, carricks a poor mans lampard, fletcher is shite, park works hard, giggs has been immense, tevez has played bit parts, and rooney is rooney, either injured or scoring a goal or two once a month... Ronaldo obviously thinking about spain and evans needs to stick to raping women, hes probably better at it than he is as football

if we're so shit then why are we top of the league with a game in hand? :lol:

Spacehopper
09-02-2009, 06:46 PM

you make me laugh

the fact is your attacking players have been pretty shite for most of this season but your defence has been awesome.......hence all the scrappy 1-0 wins theyve had

djfase
09-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Haha great thread.

This should be a liverpool v man u forum. Its only u guys who post it seems.

At the end of the day thought fellas, the table doesnt lie.

phantomdj
10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
if we're so shit then why are we top of the league with a game in hand? :lol:

oh, so being second means we are shit? what does that say for every other team in england in all other leagues?

you mancs make me laugh.... when liverpool were top, we were still shit according to you lot!

stop changing your mind all the time you bloody females!

Numeric
10-02-2009, 01:30 PM
oh, so being second means we are shit? what does that say for every other team in england in all other leagues?

you mancs make me laugh.... when liverpool were top, we were still shit according to you lot!

stop changing your mind all the time you bloody females!

out of all the kopites that have come and gone from this board down the years, i think it's you that takes the title of being the most ridiculously stupid

judas_beast
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Leaves Villa as the only team to mount a serious title challenge then.....

phantomdj
10-02-2009, 07:48 PM
out of all the kopites that have come and gone from this board down the years, i think it's you that takes the title of being the most ridiculously stupid

only an idiot like you could seriously believe that your answer had anything whatsoever to do with my comments that related to your previous nonsense. This is not the 60s any more. Ridiculous sidetracking tactics like that don't work anymore... pffft

fatcollective
10-02-2009, 09:42 PM
liverpool are shit, they might have won their last game but their performance was crap! they play boring football! they will never win the prem this season!!

Numeric
11-02-2009, 09:09 AM
only an idiot like you could seriously believe that your answer had anything whatsoever to do with my comments that related to your previous nonsense. This is not the 60s any more. Ridiculous sidetracking tactics like that don't work anymore... pffft

where did i say on this thread that i thought that liverpool are shit? i didn't, you said that, not me, i was responding to RE:HAB's remarks

you obviously don't watch a lot of football or follow the league closely, as your comments on here clearly show

well the rest of the premier league is confident that we will go to OT and give you another beating!

:lol: joker

phantomdj
11-02-2009, 01:07 PM
where did i say on this thread that i thought that liverpool are shit? i didn't, you said that, not me, i was responding to RE:HAB's remarks

you obviously don't watch a lot of football or follow the league closely, as your comments on here clearly show

:lol: joker

Yaid said it through numerous threads. Only an idiot would think that comments made by a user in other threads, would have no relevance to following threads.

I watch Liverpool and watch MoTD.... I see enough to know when you are lucky

Numeric
11-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Yaid said it through numerous threads. Only an idiot would think that comments made by a user in other threads, would have no relevance to following threads.

I watch Liverpool and watch MoTD.... I see enough to know when you are lucky

so you watch motd and now you're an expert, five minutes of each half of the game :lol:

find me a thread when i've said liverpool are shit then

phantomdj
11-02-2009, 05:35 PM
so you watch motd and now you're an expert, five minutes of each half of the game :lol:

find me a thread when i've said liverpool are shit then

not being funny, but unless you actually watch a re-run of all the games and spend the week watching them, then I doubt you see more than MoTD and two games max! ...

As for finding a thread.. your insults of liverpool are all over the place...

Numeric
12-02-2009, 11:14 AM
not being funny, but unless you actually watch a re-run of all the games and spend the week watching them, then I doubt you see more than MoTD and two games max! ...

As for finding a thread.. your insults of liverpool are all over the place...

dude, i watch every united game either at old trafford or on tv, two of my best mates are liverpool fans and i'm the only one with sky, so i end up watching most of the liverpool games too, if there's a big game between any of the big four, then heads are round my gaff to watch it, if there's a big game on setanta then we'll be down the pub or round my other mates gaff to watch it there

heads even come round to mine to watch the big spanish games

i watch enough football, don't you worry

12-02-2009, 12:40 PM
dude, i watch every united game either at old trafford or on tv, two of my best mates are liverpool fans and i'm the only one with sky, so i end up watching most of the liverpool games too, if there's a big game between any of the big four, then heads are round my gaff to watch it, if there's a big game on setanta then we'll be down the pub or round my other mates gaff to watch it there

heads even come round to mine to watch the big spanish games

i watch enough football, don't you worry

Not all United Games are on TV though, and i doubt you can get tickets as easily as you say, thats if Old Trafford is the sellout week in week out which we are told.

Numeric
12-02-2009, 01:44 PM
all the games can be watched on the internet

and, my mates family have got three season tickets, they can't go to every game, so when they can't, me and me mates give them some doe and go instead :)

278d7e64a374de26f==