PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool win but...

Spacehopper
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Benitez needs to go

djfase
08-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Torres = Quality.

1 chance, 1 goal

Rog
08-02-2009, 11:26 AM
spacehopper..

still in europe, still in with a shout on the league..

are you mad?

but rafa will go - real next season..

DJ RE:HAB
08-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Benitez needs to go

Why? Hes rested alot of first team players? We dominated that game again, Kuyt should of had a goal, babel missed a sitter? We won, what the **** is your problem. If this was united or any other team bar us, people would be saying it was a sign of intent to win the league, no doubt the media and the mancs will be saying it is lucky... Spacehopper instead of being a part time fan mate, get behind your team and the manager.. Top of the league for time being, qualified first in the group stages, won most of games in the group stages, were as united drew more and had an easier group. Get a ****ing grip man, who else could do a better job than benitez.. he may be eccentric, but he showed yesterday that he knew what he was doing, the team and the substitutions dont pick themselves..

nick_anarchy
08-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Why? Hes rested alot of first team players? We dominated that game again, Kuyt should of had a goal, babel missed a sitter? We won, what the **** is your problem. If this was united or any other team bar us, people would be saying it was a sign of intent to win the league, no doubt the media and the mancs will be saying it is lucky... Spacehopper instead of being a part time fan mate, get behind your team and the manager.. Top of the league for time being, qualified first in the group stages, won most of games in the group stages, were as united drew more and had an easier group. Get a ****ing grip man, who else could do a better job than benitez.. he may be eccentric, but he showed yesterday that he knew what he was doing, the team and the substitutions dont pick themselves..

same old i see your own fans want him out !! you will find a lot want him out for his stupid tactical changes which backfire 90% of the time .. but he can be a good manager when hes not loosing the plot ! i used to like the bloke , but now i find him a comedian ....

yes hes done quite well this season .... lets see what he does at the end , then you can all say if its a good job or not !!

phantomdj
08-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Some fans want rid and some don't....

there are manc fans I know who want rid of fergie! .... so what do you make of that? Everyone has their opinion...

Numeric
09-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Some fans want rid and some don't....

there are manc fans I know who want rid of fergie! .... so what do you make of that? Everyone has their opinion...

:lol:

09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Its not hard to spot that since querez has gone, united have lacked the killer instinct. I thought liverpool had problems finishing teams off.. another 1-0.. Tbh it should of been 0-0 as giggs was offside and west ham outplayed united in stages and at least deserved a draw.

Numeric
09-02-2009, 11:47 AM
it was a battle yesterday, west ham played really well, i couldn't care less though, united got the three points, and that is all that matters

awesome finish from giggs btw

phantomdj
09-02-2009, 01:06 PM
it was a battle yesterday, west ham played really well, i couldn't care less though, united got the three points, and that is all that matters

awesome finish from giggs btw

so for once, you are admitting you were shit and lucky

Numeric
09-02-2009, 01:36 PM
so for once, you are admitting you were shit and lucky

i always tell it like it is, you kopites don't even watch half these united games so why you think you're entitled to comment on how we've performed is beyond me

09-02-2009, 01:40 PM
i always tell it like it is, you kopites don't even watch half these united games so why you think you're entitled to comment on how we've performed is beyond me

I do watch united when i can and i have watched all of there games the last few weeks, hoping that they would slip up Ronaldo was poor again yesterday infact if i cant understand why he has a hissy fit when he gets tackled and the procedes to berate his own team mates.. Its not like he is gonna pass to anyone anyway... Good finish by giggs even if it was offside

Numeric
09-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Ronaldo was poor again yesterday infact if i cant understand why he has a hissy fit when he gets tackled and the procedes to berate his own team mates.. Its not like he is gonna pass to anyone anyway...

you need to take a look at his number of assists, but aye, he does need to sort himself out and stop acting like a big baby when he gets tackled

BloodStar
09-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Torres saved Rafa's butt. Hmm, if there wouldnt be 2 big mistakes by Crouch and Distin, they would go with 2 goals lost.

Man U were also pretty lucky on WestHam. Their midfield play was really bad, except Giggs and Carrick.
but when we talk about luck, no one can beat livrpool this weekend. Rafa's departure postponed 1 week.

10-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Torres saved Rafa's butt. Hmm, if there wouldnt be 2 big mistakes by Crouch and Distin, they would go with 2 goals lost.

Man U were also pretty lucky on WestHam. Their midfield play was really bad, except Giggs and Carrick.
but when we talk about luck, no one can beat livrpool this weekend. Rafa's departure postponed 1 week.

How was it lucky?

Define lucky. Lucky for me would be someone taking a shot, it coming off the corner flag, it flying back into play hitting the defenders head coming off the post and then the bar and going in?

Thats Lucky.

Scoring in the last minute is not lucky mate, it doesnt matter when you score it could be the 19th or 91st minute? Nothing lucky about that.

Kuyt and Aurelio scored on saturday so how did Torres save Rafa?

I mean last time checked it was his job to score goals as a striker? So how is he saving him exactly :lol:.

And football is a game of mistakes, generally one team makes a mistake and the other capitlises on it.. Thats generally how goals are scored.

It does amaze me, how much of a bashing rafa gets, theres a massive witch hunt for him at the mo, and when you look around the prem and some of the other top four teams, ie Wenger who aint done nothing for 5 years and somehow manages to stay clear of any press assault, its bloody odd..

The media have certain templates for teams, ie United win 1-0 (unconvincingly) headline would read. United show there dominant force by going back top.

Liverpool Win anygame. Lucky Liverpool hang on in there to stay 2nd?

I dont bother reading the papers anymore, there is no point as i already know what they are going to say...

Numeric
10-02-2009, 01:27 PM
It does amaze me, how much of a bashing rafa gets, theres a massive witch hunt for him at the mo, and when you look around the prem and some of the other top four teams, ie Wenger who aint done nothing for 5 years and somehow manages to stay clear of any press assault, its bloody odd..

wenger hasn't spent doe like benitez has

judas_beast
10-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Need to take a leaf out of MON's book really...

phantomdj
10-02-2009, 07:50 PM

He is a very good manager, no doubt about that. Seemingly humble also.

11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
wenger hasn't spent doe like benitez has

Thats bollox numeric..

Wenger has constantly moaned about various different things that affect him team over the years..

You obviously have a short term memory.

He also went as far to say that benitez was right the other week after his press conference, suggesting the fixture list wasnt fair

11-02-2009, 09:40 AM

What leaf is that?

rhythmtech
11-02-2009, 11:33 AM
benetiz is a good manager.

unfortunatly we need a great manager. he's got to go.

11-02-2009, 12:36 PM
benetiz is a good manager.

unfortunatly we need a great manager. he's got to go.

People need to make up there mind.

If we are 2nd in the league

And people say benitez is a crap manager then our players must be amazing.

If people say are team isnt good enough then it must mean benitez is a bloody good manager to get us were we are..

Being from dublin your probs just gutted about robbie keane... Get Over It.

He was a flop for us and played plenty of games, missed sitters and his attitude on the pitch was terrible..

Regardless of how much he cost you want to be thankful that the squad he picks isnt based on how much they cost, more like how there form is..

His was bad and the sitter he missed at the weekend showed him up for it also...As with Babel..

Numeric
11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
benitez is an ok manager, not good enough to win the league

your team is ok, not good enough to the win the league

:)

rhythmtech
05-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Being from dublin your probs just gutted about robbie keane... Get Over It.

what the **** has being from dublin got to do with anything? i couldnt give a shit about keane, he's a chubby over-rated injury prone twat and i would have much rather seen the money spent elsewhere. seriously dude put your brain into gear before making ridiculas statements like that.

in my opinion benitez is not the best manager for us. end of story.

Numeric
05-03-2009, 01:14 PM
:lol:

phantomdj
10-03-2009, 11:19 PM
benitez is an ok manager, not good enough to win the league

your team is ok, not good enough to the win the league

:)

you are chatting crap.

a few results have gone against us where we have been very unlucky and drawn games we should have won. we also lost to tottenham when we hammered them. true, we were fortunate in some games earlier in the season....

man utd? VERY LUCKY for many games.... lady luck is with the mancs in the premier league this season. you have only been outstanding on two or three occassions. The rest you standard or lucky.

it is more a case of liverpool throwing it away than man united being some super team...

to say we are not good enough is just ridiculous. it doesn't really hold much weight and is a very subjective opinion within the boundaries that you play with the word.

Numeric
11-03-2009, 09:07 AM
you may have been to university and got a degree, but you don't half seem like a thick cunt

phantomdj
11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
you may have been to university and got a degree, but you don't half seem like a thick cunt

Proverbs 23:9

Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of your words.

;)

basslinejunkie
11-03-2009, 12:47 PM
bentiez is good enough to win the leauge. our squad isnt tho.

Athar
12-03-2009, 12:32 AM
bentiez is good enough to win the leauge. our squad isnt tho.

+1

278d7e64a374de26f==