View Full Version : 5 points

Numeric
19-02-2009, 09:52 AM
i see it's all quiet down the wrong end of the east lancs road

where are all the kopites now? :lol:

back in hiding no doubt

basslinejunkie
19-02-2009, 01:02 PM
why would we be in hiding?? you won prem yet??

and when inter dick you, you could well lose all of this over confidence.....

Numeric
19-02-2009, 02:04 PM
what you mean to say is, 'i hope inter dick you because my team have failed again and hoping that your team gets beaten is all i have left now'

:lol:

xes
19-02-2009, 02:20 PM
now now ladies, play nice :lol:

Numeric
19-02-2009, 03:17 PM
he knows i'm just jokin :)

Spacehopper
19-02-2009, 06:07 PM
yea must admit united are gonna be hard to catch.......im just hopin that like we did to chelsea at stamford bridge, we beat united at OT and their form starts to slope

basslinejunkie
20-02-2009, 09:11 PM
we are still in the race for both the leauge and champs leauge,particularly in the champs leauge we have been consistently the best english team over the last 5+ years.so we havent won or lost anything yet.

nick_anarchy
22-02-2009, 07:52 AM
we are still in the race for both the leauge and champs leauge,particularly in the champs leauge we have been consistently the best english team over the last 5+ years.so we havent won or lost anything yet.

yeh last season showed you were the best didnt you win it ? .....

8 points now , city stuff kopites and it may aswell be game over .... we wont lose more then 1 more game this season .... and it wont be to a top 6 team !!

chelsea to finish 2nd and liverpool to slip and finish 4th ... unless everton pip them to it again

Numeric
22-02-2009, 10:35 AM

real have just won nine games in a row, that's the kind of form liverpool can only dream about, it'll be a good game on wednesday i hope

if you don't beat city today then the league is in the bag for united

top of the league, and that's a fact!! :lol:

markandrew
22-02-2009, 07:21 PM
liverpool needed to win and drew shite, united's title now won t catch them :hmmm:

basslinejunkie
22-02-2009, 08:29 PM
ok now il agree with ya haha :D

we were ****ing awful. play anywhere near as bad at real and we will get are asses kicked.

Numeric
24-02-2009, 03:58 PM
ok now il agree with ya haha :D

we were ****ing awful. play anywhere near as bad at real and we will get are asses kicked.

to be fair your team always seems to find a performance when it comes to the big games

we'll see though

where's RE:HAB and that phantomdj? bet they'll be back if you get a result tomorrow, or inter get a result tonight :lol:

Will
24-02-2009, 05:08 PM
United are in danger of making the Prem boring!

Numeric
25-02-2009, 08:26 AM

aww, poor arsene can't compete with sir any more :cry:

phantomdj
25-02-2009, 12:51 PM
to be fair your team always seems to find a performance when it comes to the big games

we'll see though

where's RE:HAB and that phantomdj? bet they'll be back if you get a result tomorrow, or inter get a result tonight :lol:

Forgive me, i have been absorbed by a gorgeous spanish girl... Well, her dad is German and her mum is Spanish and she is living here ;) The looks of a spanish queen and the brains of a German intellect!

Ok, now the football..

Hmm, Liverpool have wasted so many opportunities and the mancs were lucky against blackburn, but we didn't take our own chances.

Liverpool do normally pull a good performance against the better teams...

We will see.

Will
26-02-2009, 06:24 PM
aww, poor arsene can't compete with sir any more :cry:

I'm not just talking about Arsenal. The Prem will suffer if it becomes too predictable and United will suffer in the end as well.

djfase
26-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Most leagues have regular winners. Its kinda seasonal.

I thought utd wud disappear when roman bought chelsea, but then i was wrong.

I dont think its been that one sided. Final day last yr and still quite close this.

digitalboy
26-02-2009, 08:17 PM
work to do for the inter-milan return leg, eh guys?.A worse scenario would have been if you had to go to milan with a 0-0, so i think utd should pull it off.

markandrew
27-02-2009, 12:08 AM

sir aint gonna be in charge for ever he will retire will man u get another manager as good doubt it thats when things could change for other teams :smile:

Numeric
27-02-2009, 08:28 AM
work to do for the inter-milan return leg, eh guys?.A worse scenario would have been if you had to go to milan with a 0-0, so i think utd should pull it off.

after the way we bossed inter on tuesday, i'm expecting a commanding victory for united in the return leg

phantomdj
27-02-2009, 12:54 PM
after the way we bossed inter on tuesday, i'm expecting a commanding victory for united in the return leg

So on that basis, I'm sure you expect Liverpool to go through

Numeric
27-02-2009, 02:03 PM
real were extremely dissappointing, i've watched them a few times in la liga recently and they've been playing some good stuff, their performance on wednesday was shockin

and before you start crying, inter actually played reasonably well in the second half against united, but united were still too strong for them

278d7e64a374de26f==