PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen Vs Manchester City

weekender_veteran
19-02-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm really looking forward to this, it's my first taste of any european knockout stage as a city fan, and i can't wait!
I've been going to watch city for over 23 years and I recon we (the fans) deserve a good run, (think we may win it myself!!)

I know everyone seems to hate us at the momment, 'cause of this enormous wealth we have acquired, but spare a thought for the city fans under 40 who have never ever! seen us win a thing.
There hasnt been a day go by in 20 odd years that i havent had the piss taken out of me for being a citeh fan, (alot of it well founded i agree)
I just think its about time we had some on the pitch success, money or not.
so..

C'MON YOU BLUE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

Numeric
19-02-2009, 05:14 PM
is it on tv?

weekender_veteran
19-02-2009, 06:12 PM
is it on tv?

bbc 3 mate :)

although i live in a remote part of wales and my freeview reception is shite!!! does anyone know of any decent online streaming sites?

weekender_veteran
19-02-2009, 08:14 PM
great first half, properly enjoying myself here, should get a bag full second half, bellamy/robinho bound to spring their off-side trap sooner or later.
Copenhagen dont look that dangerous.

i predict a final score of 3-1 to city :)

weekender_veteran
19-02-2009, 09:34 PM
how many ****in times have we conceded a goal in the last couple of minutes this season!!!!!!!!!!!
defence needs some serious adjustment, richards is starting to believe his on hype, dunne is starting to realise his time as captain/defensive stalwart of the club is coming to an end. onuaha is looking out of his depth also.

Lets sign J.T. to sort this lot out!

but on a plus side, i would have taken a 2-2 all draw at kick-off.

we'll do em at home!!

judas_beast
20-02-2009, 11:05 AM
I think we may win it myself!!
:

So delusion is a city wide trait in Manchester then?

278d7e64a374de26f==