PDA

View Full Version : Remix for Thom Yorke???

rotten
20-02-2009, 09:49 AM
i don't know if it's thom yorkes voice but it sounds like. the track is listed as thom yorke - eraser (the bug remix). but that's not right, i have that. i also have the rest of the remix series. no luck.. :(
anyone?

http://rapidshare.com/files/200046450/id.mp3

dl is quick. track is only 30 secs. thanks!

basslinejunkie
20-02-2009, 01:00 PM
are you after the surgeon remix? i cant listen to the clip im at work. surgeon remix is on the other side of that eraser bug remix on the lp i have.

echodek
20-02-2009, 04:36 PM
pretty sure it's not thom yorke. it's definitely not any of the eraser remixes that came out a couple years ago. i don't recognise the vocals from any thom yorke or radiohead songs either...

rotten
20-02-2009, 05:33 PM
pretty sure it's not thom yorke. it's definitely not any of the eraser remixes that came out a couple years ago. i don't recognise the vocals from any thom yorke or radiohead songs either...

thanks
tbh i thought the same myself when i heard it for the first time. i have no idea... now i got a tip it could be a project from london called polarise. dunno if that's the same voice (www.myspace.com/polariseuk). but there's no track the one i'm after. that's bugging me.. :(

@basslinejunkie: no it's not surgeon. as i said it's none of the remix series.

278d7e64a374de26f==