PDA

View Full Version : Flex Your Head

fils_here
22-02-2009, 06:38 PM
new tune me and a mate have been working on, any feedback or advice is most welcome, thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vieymjynkkz

DannyBlack
25-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Yo Fil! I was online the other day looking for tunes to buy and I had yours downloading at the same time. Now, when it finished downloading it automatically started playing as I have it set to do. So not realising this I was like "yeah, I like this who's tune is this? I'm sure I didn't click on any artists yet."
This is a good thing. I like what you have going on with it Fil. Its a proper neck breaker.
I will have a proper listen later on mate. Well done, keep it up!

fils_here
28-02-2009, 12:49 AM
cheers danny nice 1 fella, thanks for listening mate

Siege
28-02-2009, 11:36 PM
again only on the tin pans at the moment so cant comment on production, though it does sound clean, liking the kick....nice n driving....banging party stylee

think it needs some sort of lead/hook adding in there, give it some real identity.
maybe add some stabs and introduce a nice synth pattern on the drop or some pads??

just needs some main element in there to make it stand out.

fils_here
01-03-2009, 02:52 PM
again only on the tin pans at the moment so cant comment on production, though it does sound clean, liking the kick....nice n driving....banging party stylee

think it needs some sort of lead/hook adding in there, give it some real identity.
maybe add some stabs and introduce a nice synth pattern on the drop or some pads??

just needs some main element in there to make it stand out.

thanks siege, will take that on board & thanks for the tips dude.

278d7e64a374de26f==