PDA

View Full Version : Tony Slicer-Rotting Flesh

.:Tony Slicer:.
18-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Hard tool with mayem noise sounds...Rotten as it gets...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: Rotting Flesh :twisted:

http://www.besonic.com/User/0,1391,g0r0l0t0o0i776401,FF.html

waiting for your comments ;)

sinsister
18-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Sick, evil distorted,fast and hard all the elements to a sick track!
Muahahaha!
I love it !
Good work! ;)

You are the noise techno :rambo: ninja !

:clap:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noise!

dirty_bass
18-01-2004, 09:58 PM
1st post, no introduction just download this, hmmmmm, you could at least say hello.

I`m downloading though.

dan the acid man
18-01-2004, 10:09 PM
and he gets his mate to sign up and do the first review, i'll have a listen in a moment when i hook my speakers back up

Col
18-01-2004, 10:10 PM
can u provide a direct link? u didnt say we would have to register.

dan the acid man
18-01-2004, 10:24 PM
really liked this and your other tunes, hard to tell what your production skills are like though because of the poor quality mp3's

dan the acid man
18-01-2004, 10:25 PM

you dont have to sign up col, it takes you to a site and you just select which tune to play.

Col
18-01-2004, 11:03 PM

you dont have to sign up col, it takes you to a site and you just select which tune to play.

whoops. thanks for pointing that out dan. i was trying to download.

right. some really nice elements in their mate, really dark & energetic, although i couldnt help thinking it was a little "hard dancish" if u know what i mean, with the hardhouse style off beatbassline. some nice little tricks in their to keep the interest though.

i listened to your rmx of the mhonolog track too. pretty impressive, hard as nails, dark, no fu*king about style. straight heads down material. your style reminds me very much of sven wittenkind.

Col
18-01-2004, 11:12 PM
ive just give the rest of your tracks a little listen, and overall im impressed, some exelllent dancefloor material, perhaps a little too up tempo for my liking, but i like that hard, aggressive, energetic sound u have.

keep it up tony. do u have any releases out?

.:Tony Slicer:.
18-01-2004, 11:54 PM
:cry: Hello to everyone sorry if i was being rude and didn't say anything for intro but guys really i don't like intro's.Thx for the good words from some of the guys who listened my tracks.Well the thing is that yeah to download tracks from besonic u must be a member but in most cases thats how it works.Anyway for you mate that asked me for any of my releases you can go to exotoxic-records ----->www.exotoxic-rec.com,i'm in this label of Alex Makee.the link for the release also is
http://usb.unitedsb.de/viewtopic.php?t=20836 :evil:

Well i'll keep upload stuff here for everyone to hear and make comment
Thx

professor
19-01-2004, 02:48 PM
minimal techno..?...?

sinsister
24-01-2004, 03:59 PM
and he gets his mate to sign up and do the first review, i'll have a listen in a moment when i hook my speakers back up

Actually no he didnt... he just showed me the site.
No one gets me to do anything..
I found his track listed and I wanted to make a comment :)

278d7e64a374de26f==