PDA

View Full Version : D.A.V.E. THE DRUMMER 20TH MARCH ELECTRIC AVENUE(Waterford - Ireland)

djfilthmonger
03-03-2009, 02:43 PM
D.a.v.e. The drummer 20th march electric avenue waterford

dj filthmonger

johnny phelan

doors 10:00pm

tickets: €10.00

the gig is back on! Now in waterford

see ye there!

djfilthmonger
03-03-2009, 03:10 PM
I myself will not playing at this gig. slighty gutted but on a plus side Im expecting a kid around that date.

djfilthmonger
03-03-2009, 05:24 PM
SPR will be playing in my slot. Good mate of mine and a machine with beats.

rhythmtech
03-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I myself will not playing at this gig. slighty gutted but on a plus side Im expecting a kid around that date.

:eek::eek::eek: serious? how come you've never said?

anyway congrats and welcome to the club :smile:

djfilthmonger
04-03-2009, 09:36 AM
:eek::eek::eek: serious? how come you've never said?

anyway congrats and welcome to the club :smile:

cheers man!

DannyBlack
04-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Congrats Benji! Can't wait to see the little bugger. :-)

rhythmtech
05-03-2009, 12:35 PM
hope it takes after its ma!

djfilthmonger
06-03-2009, 11:59 AM
hope it takes after its ma!

ha ha why's dat am I that bad.

curly
09-03-2009, 09:22 AM
So glad to see there is a scene in Ireland, when I lived there in the late 90's there was nothing, except for 'flog in the bog' . had to fly back to the UK to get my techno fix.

Nice one lads.

djfilthmonger
09-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Waterford has had a strong Techno following for many years now. last year wasnt great but so far this year we had loads of good acts, at the moment there running a reccession sessions which is a dj every week for 10 weeks for 10 euro. house and techno djs, we had technaisa , billy nasty, justin roberston , we are expecting steve rachmed, speedy j , dave the drummer, and many more, this year has been alot better for techno.

DannyBlack
10-03-2009, 01:44 AM
SPR got the gig? piss. id have loved that slot... piss.

rhythmtech
10-03-2009, 02:46 AM
So glad to see there is a scene in Ireland, when I lived there in the late 90's there was nothing, except for 'flog in the bog' . had to fly back to the UK to get my techno fix.

Nice one lads.

dude, in the late 90's there were screaming acid nights in dublin (fusion), sligo, cork, galway & belfast.. and probably more i cant remember.. the scene was 10 times better than it is now!

curly
10-03-2009, 10:34 AM
I must have been looking in the wrong places :( when i was in cork the only techno I found was Mark Walsh (hope i spelt that right) in the back room of sir Henrys, and a night run but a fella called R-CON, that i looked forward to for over a month, went there on me own, got to the door as was told "not tonight boy, too much beer" was totally gutted as the last drink I had was the weekend before so there was no way i was drunk or anything else.

I am gutted that i never found the scene while i lived there (97-99), that was back when i was young and loved dancing all night.

rhythmtech
10-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I must have been looking in the wrong places :( when i was in cork the only techno I found was Mark Walsh (hope i spelt that right) in the back room of sir Henrys, and a night run but a fella called R-CON, that i looked forward to for over a month, went there on me own, got to the door as was told "not tonight boy, too much beer" was totally gutted as the last drink I had was the weekend before so there was no way i was drunk or anything else.

I am gutted that i never found the scene while i lived there (97-99), that was back when i was young and loved dancing all night.

shame.. the liberators (et all) were over here nearly every other week back then!

Acidfairy
10-03-2009, 08:12 PM
dude, in the late 90's there were screaming acid nights in dublin (fusion), sligo, cork, galway & belfast.. and probably more i cant remember.. the scene was 10 times better than it is now!

shame.. the liberators (et all) were over here nearly every other week back then!

Yep i remember those days... I was still in Dublin back then... those were the days like...

djfilthmonger
18-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Bump. going to make it to this to dance me socks offf id say

278d7e64a374de26f==