PDA

View Full Version : Casimir's Blake - any interest in dub techno?

Chis
04-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello BOA peeps...

I've been lurking around for a looong time at BOA but now I'd like to present a couple of new tunes that I've done, Sparkle Dub and Red Corsair, over at this Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/casimirsblake

The mixes of both are still a little rough, and I've not really spent time "properly" mastering them as they were both produced during long loong sessions, but I would appreciate any and all listens and comments anyone here may have, if you have the time. I know it's more hard techno that goes around here (and I love that stuff too, big Pratap fan), but I hope some of you have some time for some Yagya-inspired dub techno. :)

Cheers,

Chris W.

Loop
07-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Sounds just fine here dude, very spacious and deep, well done!
I like the ambient stuff too, any chance you can give me a link for some downloads?.

Chis
08-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm looking around for netlabels to release through. The blog on my myspace will be updated as necessary.

Jay Pace
09-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi

We run a netlabel here - noise network. Its run for and by members of the BOA community.

First release due out this month. Send me some stuff dude - pm the best method.

Cheers

j

Chis
10-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Sent a PM Jay, thankyou. :)

The_Laughing_Man
12-03-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm looking around for netlabels to release through. The blog on my myspace will be updated as necessary.

Nice
Well, I run Dirty Bass Grooves among other labels.
The label is House, Minimal, Dub Tech and Dub House
and I`m pretty much looking to keep the majority of the general direction in the dubby area from now on, so I`m very interested, send me a pm so I can get a demo from you

You can check the last release on http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
for full length versions of the tracks.

ORIS
13-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Very very very nice, respect mate!!! Everything sounds so warm.

Nicely done!! :-)

Chis
14-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks TLM, Oris. :)

278d7e64a374de26f==